ADVERTISEMENT

Not a Clemson Graduate

godabo44

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2014
I find it interesting to read so many posts about Clemson’s great success with so many remarkably great players, celebrated football wins, great coaches/fans. I did not attend Clemson (much to my sorrow) but did earn my degree at East Carolina. ECU is not exactly a football factory! (Think a lot of teams scheduled us for their Homecoming Game back then…we saw a lotta girls get crowned Homecoming Queen! lol). I was a member of the cheerleading squad (really was on it so I could go to all the games!).

I used to constantly say why don’t we do things here like they do at Clemson? Once the cheerleader coach, who no doubt was tired of me talking about Clemson, asked me why the Hell didn’t I go to Clemson?? Always wanted to!

I became a diehard Tiger fan well before I attended ECU. My blood has always been orange! We never had a Sammy Watkins, a Trevor Lawrence etc, or won National Championships. For all of you on this site, be grateful to have been able to experience such great success.

Though I’m not officially “one of you” I like to think of myself as being one! Reading so many different insights on TI plus the remarkable coverage by Cris, Larry and Paul is awesome. I’m so proud to have been a true Tiger Fan for over 60 years. Go Tigers!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News