ADVERTISEMENT

Obama

You know... I wonder what all these Trumpians would be saying if Obama had said. "I'm going to run for President again, I'm entitled to it because of the way I was treated."

They'd be making pee pee in their panties. I bet they wouldn't think it was funny at all.

Did Nixon put in the paperwork with the FBI and get the warrents to LEGALLY wiretap Trump? No? Well there's your answer.

Let's suppose Obama was a conservative Republican and declared bankruptcy for the 3rd or so time in 2008, THEN couldn't get loans from the US and got them instead from a European Bank backed by the Russians. THEN he goes to visit Russia and suddenly becomes a liberal democrat and a few years later starts running for President w/o ever holding a political office or having any political ambitions until he was in his late 60s. Would you be bitching about the FBI looking hard into his activities?

Reactions: yoshi121374
Did Nixon put in the paperwork with the FBI and get the warrents to LEGALLY wiretap Trump? No? Well there's your answer.

Let's suppose Obama was a conservative Republican and declared bankruptcy for the 3rd or so time in 2008, THEN couldn't get loans from the US and got them instead from a European Bank backed by the Russians. THEN he goes to visit Russia and suddenly becomes a liberal democrat and a few years later starts running for President w/o ever holding a political office or having any political ambitions until he was in his late 60s. Would you be bitching about the FBI looking hard into his activities?

That literally sounds like a spy novel.

Judge Joe Brown exposes the Obama and Bush connection :

“There are pictures of Bush with his arm around an 8 year old, BARACK OBAMA!!”

“Obama’s step daddy, LOLO SOETORO MANGUNHARJO had done a LIFETIME of business with the BUSH family”🧐

“Barack Obama made 200 million after taxes in 2017 and 470 million in 2018, some of the richest men in America DON’T make that money, do you know why? Because his dad, Lolo Soetoro was one of the 15 richest men alive and he left him a trust fund that’s running out of Indonesia 🇮🇩 so the USA 🇺🇸 government can’t touch it”🧐😳

If this is real, we’ve all been played👇

I can't verify this but interesting.

Here's what people are missing in this exposure operation.

WHAT IF...

during the Trump march to the White House in the 2016 election, during the transition and after the inauguration on January 20, 2017....

THERE EXISTS A RECORD...

of top Obama holdovers/fed bureaucrats....

discussing...

removing the Trump stone from their shoe...

...by assassinating him?

What if an order was given?

Missiles don't launch theyselves, people.

Orders are given, people.

Wasn't no ****ing helicopter, people.

Orders leave a paper trail, people.

Even DISCUSSING such a thing in official channels is treason.

Especially if there is an attempt to recruit foreign allies into the plot.

You must come to accept this:

ISIS WAS NOT ALLOWED TO BE ATTACKED WHILE OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT.

Especially from the AIR. By ANYBODY.

There is a very real reason ISIS had that Magical Mystery Air Shield for their slow-moving car/truck convoys moving over those roads for 7 yrs while that gay mother****er did the 'helpless shrugging act'.

You understand it was an ACT, right?

"Oh I'm trying SO HARD to stop ISIS, folks! I really am! But I'm just...not...getting anywhere.!" [sighs in fake frustration]

You know what **FINALLY** interrupted that gay mother****er's helpless shrugging act?

That he was SUPPOSED TO hand off to Hillary, so SHE could spent her two terms also pretending she couldn't destroy ISIS either?

THIS GUY.

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE.

Important: You need to know this

Comer gave Kathy Chung a Deposition where she admitted that she took cases and cases out of Obama's White House and hid them in a storage unit in ChinaTown. In those cases were top secret documents on Afghanistan, Iraq and Ukraine.

She told Comer that she started taking them in May, the year before they had to vacate the White House.

Comer shook her hand and thanked her for her time and allowed her to go back to her job as Deputy Secretary of Defense.

Hunter Biden, partners with the CCP at CEFC, introduced Kathy Chung to Joe Biden who hired her immediately when he was VP and now in Joe's administration he put her, the one who stole top secret classified documents out of Obama's White House in a high position in our Pentagon. Kathy Chung worked as Deputy Secretary while the Chinese spy balloon received safe air space passage over our military installations.

Kathy Chung, when she was Joe Biden's Administrative assistant, did all of his scheduling including his appointments directly with president Xi.

Kathy Chung is still in the Pentagon today.

Our elected officials know the spies in our government by name and are allowing them to continue their employment with top secret clearances. They know the names of the Iranian spies too.

The Communist party of America isn't new. They've been working in the background for decades before Obama became president.

Once Obama won the presidency, his administration embedded communists into every single department of our government in non elected positions.

Trump didn't fire department employees that Obama and Democrats placed in positions of authority inside of the departments.

The entire time Trump was president they worked in our government moving their agenda forward while elected officials like Nancy Pelosi kept Trump distracted by false accusations keeping Trump constantly on defense.

They had a shadow government in place under Trump set up by the Obama administration. The administration who promised to fundamentally change the fabric of America.

The fundamental change of America is to make America no more. Through their lens of what our country should look like, is a one world government where Democracy replaces the Republic and Governance is the ruler.

Obama's SS Number:
the attorney who authored this article is John Wayne's daughter, Aissa Wayne, a USC graduate.

Jean Paul Ludwig or Barack Hussein Obama? S . S . N#042-68-4425

Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in France in 1890, immigrated to the United States in 1924, and was assigned SSN 042-68-4425 (President Obama's current SSN) rec'd on or about March 1977.

Mr. Ludwig lived most of his adult life in Connecticut. Because of that, his SSN begins with the digits 042, which are among a select few reserved for Connecticut residents.

Barack H. Obama never lived or worked in that state! Therefore, there is no reason on earth for his SSN to start with the digits 042.

Now comes the best part! J. P. Ludwig spent the final months of his life in Hawaii, where he died.
Conveniently, Obama's grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, worked part-time in the Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse, and therefore had access to the SSNs of deceased individuals.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374

And here is,

Hillary Clinton’s 675,000 atrocities,
via Weiner's laptop from hell,

Sidney Powell,
“Hillary had to be protected, was because he Obama was writing her on that secret server using an alias. Which shows he damn well knew, and had approved in advance her use of the secret unsecured server.”

"In fact, I heard that the NY police officers, who saw some of it, even though they're hardened investigators, literally had to go throw up. It's bad."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT