ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Charleston Recs

Jersey Tiger

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2009
Greenville, SC
As a Clemson man and lifelong Miami Dolphin fan watching my offensive lines over these last 3 weeks for 5 games has caused me a case of PTSD.

Due to the trauma I have suffered I have turned my attention to my upcoming 25th wedding anniversary in October. Now I know asking for Charleston recs is a common theme on this board. I have used the search functions on the board and was surprised I haven't found any 2021 threads so let's count this as the annual 2021 Charleston recs question.

First, I'll be in Charleston the weekend of the Pitt game. Any of you TV time prognosticators have any insight what time that game will be?

Second, most of the high end restaurants are fully booked already for dinner service that weekend such as Husk, Charleston Grill, Grill 225, and 82 Queen.

From the 2020 thread, it is clear that I am NOT going to Hyman's and will probably 1 night go to Hank's. I'll also probably hit Fleet Landing one afternoon for lunch and drinks. I'm hoping for some other suggestions possibly newer restaurants that aren't as well known yet.

I'd also like to hear some recs for watching the game. From the 2020 thread, Bay St Biergarten and the downtown Home Team BBQ seem like good options.

Please help this beat down traumatized Tiger.

Thanks in Advance!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News