ADVERTISEMENT

PAW Journey

OCG89

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2019
Charleston
Had a very cool experience yesterday that I thought you guys might like to hear about it.

Part of the PAW Journey experience is teaching these kids life skills, and part of that training includes interviewing for jobs in the real world Once they graduate college and finish their football career.

Yesterday I was one of 20 companies that went and spoke to the graduating seniors and talked to them about what we do in the construction industry and how that might be a career they might be interested in pursuing

Jeff Davis and Rashard Hall do a great job of running the program and after each company spoke for a few minutes they made each graduating senior get up and do a presentation about their own strengths and interest for the next phase of their lives

It was really interesting and satisfying to sit down and talk to these very sharp, very well prepared young men in the interview process and see how much they’ve learned and grown as men as a part of the PAW journey

It may me very proud once again to be a part of what Clemson does, and how they do it differently than almost anybody else.

Will Putnam, Brannon Spector, Will Shipley, Xavier Thomas, Sheridan Jones were just a few of the kids there. Another interesting note, Mike Jones came back to Clemson for PAW journey after graduating and transferring to LSU.

Every one of those kids is respectful, Sharp, expresses themselves well and has a great future ahead of them.

Very proud of what Clemson does and Dabo‘s vision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News