ADVERTISEMENT

Predict 2024

wvatiger13

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2010
Since it’s the last day of 2023 and we are only two days out from the books being closed on this season, it’s time for insanely early season predictions! Add whatever predictions you want for the 2024 season and include your guess for record/championship/bowl.

Here’s mine:

Klubnik makes the jump we are all hoping for. I know many vehemently disagree, but I think the tools are there. If Riley can get him comfortable with what he’s seeing/decision making this off-season, I think he can be great. I’ll go out on a limb and say he hits at least 3k in passing yards and is around 30 TDs.

Ship and Mafah are slightly more productive and we get two thousand yard backs as Dabo predicted…a year later.

Wesco breaks out and becomes the deep threat/electrifying receiver we’ve been missing. Not sure he gets to 1k as a freshman but I think it opens up the passing game a good bit and let’s guys like Williams, Brown and Stellato have more space to work underneath as well.

TJ Parker gets to double digit sacks. Barrett Carter has an All-America year and the defense remains a top ten unit. Sammy Brown works his way into a lot of PT by the end of the year. I think Hoffler starts to flash at DE to eventually eat away at Denhoff’s snaps (who will be consistently solid, not great). Terrell becomes our newest lockdown corner.

Unfortunately, I don’t think we’ll have it all together in game one so we’ll lose the opener to UGA. We’ll keep it respectable but they’ll pull away at the end. Something like 24-17.

I think we run through the rest of the ACC but not ready to predict an undefeated conference season. Most likely would be a loss in Talahassee though they looked awful without all their mercenaries the other night. 10-2 is my guess which should put us back in the ACCCG. We win the league again in our final season (see what I did there?) to go 11-2 and make the 12-team playoff. Hard to say after that as it would depend on matchups. I’ll guess we win our first game (maybe a playoff game in DV???) but drop the next. Another top ten season for Dabo. On to the BIG!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News