ADVERTISEMENT

Question about Jack Leggett supporters or defenders

toasted8CU

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2011
All I hear about are the facilities suck and scholarships are limited, and both are true. My question is why does programs like Dallas Baptist and Kennesaw St have teams ranked and Clemson is 8-8?

What are their excuses for being "better" than us?

Talent wise, every player can't be a bust, other schools wanted the same player and 80% of our team just happened to turn out to be "bad"?

If Jeff Francoeur came to Clemson to play baseball would he have been in the majors or would he be seen as a "bust" too?

I get tired of hearing about "how bad the players suck", "how bad our facilities suck" and "we can't compete with limited scholarships" but what's the excuse for programs like UVA, Texas Tech, TCU, Houston, South Carolina, UCF, Maryland, Lousiville, Oregon, aTm, Dallas Baptist and Kennesaw St for passing us on the diamond? I know some of the schools I named above have upgraded facilities, figured out ways to get more scholarships and like mentioned above, other schools wanted the same guys on our team. There is one constant factor with every team and every year! #7 say what you want or use any excuse above but the fact is several of the schools above have done 10x more with less than Jack has done. Drad will sell me after this year if he is for real or if he is fake. Even if Jack brought a Natty to Clemson this year, I still ant his coaching and decision making to gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News