ADVERTISEMENT

REPARATIONS AND DAMAGES FOR DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WHITE FOLK DUE TO EQUITY AND UNDERVALUING MERITOCRACY

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
It was going to happen sooner or later. You don't stop discrimination by discriminating. I for one thought the worse law on helping solve discrimination was affirmative action. Of course the dyed in the wool racists are going to claim it was an equity event and equalizer. How about an equality event. I support equality of opportunity and meritocracy in advancement for all people. Of course if you are a vote buying pandering Democrat that is not what you want and that also applies to some Republicans.

Recently working with some literacy people on developing programs the conversation came around to the Democratic and Republican Parties commitment to literacy. The group of open-minded free thinkers i was with have decided that all politicians want dumb and shoeless voters but that particularly applies to the Democratic Party.

I personally am looking forward to the mass of lawsuits that will follow the ruling that you cannot use race as a DEI determinant in admissions and in considerations. The Asian community is ging to be on easy street. Now all the white folk can jump in and get their reparations for the wanton discrimination directly against them. Since this injustice directly affected a huge amount of white folks, it should now become a national need to pay reparations directly to injured white and Asian folks by this clearly racist Un-American policy.

I love it when justice is served.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I think it is particularly ironic that Clarence Thomas benefitted from affirmative action and then voted against it. But isn't that what his magnanimous benefactor wanted?

I think it is particularly ironic that Clarence Thomas benefitted from affirmative action and then voted against it. But isn't that what his magnanimous benefactor wanted?
Go ahead and prove that Clarence benefitted. You are stating he was not qualified otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Go ahead and prove that Clarence benefitted. You are stating he was not qualified otherwise.

I Googled it and it was claimed that Yale wanted 10 per cent black back in 1970 and he was in that 10 per cent

Following the typical media horseshit they do not have proof but are making an inuendo

It said Clarence Thomas himself was offended by that claim years ago as he was claiming his academic record qualified him to be in the group and it had nothing to do with affirmative action

Who gives a shit on people posting all of these articles from sources who created and supported Trump Russian conspiracy and Hunter Biden fake Russian computer claims

I celebrate the win

Who gives a shit on people posting all of these articles from sources who created and supported Trump Russian conspiracy and Hunter Biden fake Russian computer claims

I celebrate the win
Is Trump the only thing that matters to you?

I am not listening to an hour plus of bias crap. Go ahead and overview it if you have a clear concise proof.

Dear Tiger Growls

I personally have much better things to do than he said he said conversations that add nothing of value to my life or my wisdom or to the world

I have put as many of the raging literary infernos on here on ignore as I do want to hear opposing ideas or not just opposing but alternative ideas which may be better

Problem is so many people turn these written conversations into a screaming incivil name calling accusatory exchange

I sm planning to continue to read and enjoy the exchange of credible reasonable ideas but am planning to ignore and respond rarely if ever to the howling banshees who think insulting shaming or otherwise somehow wins the day

I plan to support the next Presidential candidate who will appoint conservative Supreme Court Judges

Have really enjoyed the latest move to the middle and the right in politics

Hopefully we will improve the educational system to get rid of Stuff not educational like CRT

Keep writing and fighting your fight

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT