ADVERTISEMENT

Scientists switch off autism symptoms using 3$ epilepsy drug

Says the guy who changes his handle weekly and loves swastikas.
Oh no I change my handle too much and had an obviously mocking avatar you didn’t like… The horror. Just more proof of you being a knowingly dishonest PoS. And you call yourself a Christian. You openly support blatant sin and knowingly act in a dishonest state 99.9% of the time. Everything you do and say is a lie

Not surprised when Dpic and NYtiger does it, but a supposed Christian? You disgust me on a visceral level

Oh no I change my handle too much and had an obviously mocking avatar you didn’t like… The horror. Just more proof of you being a knowingly dishonest PoS. And you call yourself a Christian. You openly support blatant sin and knowingly act in a dishonest state 99.9% of the time. Everything you do and say is a lie

Not surprised when Dpic and NYtiger does it, but a supposed Christian? You disgust me on a visceral level

Now do Trump.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Just so I’m clear on this…

Does a belief in God and daily communication with him qualify as “religion”?
I’d say yes because the concept of the God that you’re communicating with comes from religion, even if you don’t necessarily subscribe to a specific religion’s doctrine. Unorganized religion is still religion, though it may not be as destructive on a large scale as organized religion.

At the least it qualifies as having an imaginary friend.

I’d say yes because the concept of the God that you’re communicating with comes from religion, even if you don’t necessarily subscribe to a specific religion’s doctrine. Unorganized religion is still religion, though it may not be as destructive on a large scale as organized religion.

At the least it qualifies as having an imaginary friend.
I’m educated, successful, and I believe in God.

I can somewhat understand your view on uneducated people following a religion (many forms) blindly, but you’re incorrect in thinking all those who believe in a Christian God are simple minded.

I’d equate your closed minded view to those who follow blindly.

I’m educated, successful, and I believe in God.

I can somewhat understand your view on uneducated people following a religion (many forms) blindly, but you’re incorrect in thinking all those who believe in a Christian God are simple minded.

I’d equate your closed minded view to those who follow blindly.
Ok.

Just passing info. Not making any pronouncements so keep calls panties on straight.

Dr Chris Shaw was studying aluminum.

His team injected Just the aluminum in vaccines, w/o the actual vaccine.

The results were Shocking:

• Massive damage to motor neurons
• Rapid onset of behavioral issues
• Cognitive deficits in the mice

He found injectable aluminum acts VERY differently inside the body than dietary aluminum.

The amt of aluminum that caused these Alarming results was Not a huge amount.

The amount they used mimics the human vaccine schedule, that all children receive. 🆘

Motor neuron damage could lead to things like Alzheimer’s & Parkinson’s…even many years down the road.

Dr Chris Shaw was studying aluminum.

His team injected Just the aluminum in vaccines, w/o the actual vaccine.

The results were Shocking:

• Massive damage to motor neurons
• Rapid onset of behavioral issues
• Cognitive deficits in the mice

He found injectable aluminum acts VERY differently inside the body than dietary aluminum.

The amt of aluminum that caused these Alarming results was Not a huge amount.

The amount they used mimics the human vaccine schedule, that all children receive. 🆘

Motor neuron damage could lead to things like Alzheimer’s & Parkinson’s…even many years down the road.

This was from 2009 and they have been proven to be fraudulent. You keep doing you though, truth be damned right?

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT