ADVERTISEMENT

Special Counsel Delcares Biden Has Dementia - Now Obama Aides call Biden "Frail" and "Mumbling"

The justification attempt that no one is buying was charging Trump and not Biden.
If a MAGA US Attorney can't find a reason to charge him, that should tell you something, though nothing short of an indictment would influence you....even if Trump said Joe wasn't guilty. But for the record, Trump is STILL the only president in history charged with a felony and he's got 91 of those bad boys.

Let me write that out for you so it's clear

Felony Charges
Trump - 91
Biden - 0
All other US Presidents - 0

If a MAGA US Attorney can't find a reason to charge him, that should tell you something, though nothing short of an indictment would influence you....even if Trump said Joe wasn't guilty. But for the record, Trump is STILL the only president in history charged with a felony and he's got 91 of those bad boys.

Felony Charges
Trump - 91
Biden - 0
The attorney is another deep state tool only.

Felony Charges
Trump - 91
Biden - 0

Reactions: fatpiggy
Look at you cranking up the right-wing propaganda machine to slander anyone who doesn't do what you want. Are you aware that Democrats want Garland fired for what they consider a dirty trick by appointing Hur to be Special Counsel?

I'm sure Garland picked him intentionally to prove his impartiality, NOT because he thought he'd prove Biden innocent, mind you. Hur probably did more damage with his gratuitous comments than a recommendation to prosecute would have but none of that matters to you if his findings don't match your thirst for revenge.

A Biden guy wouldn't make unnecessary comments about his memory, his age and especially his son's death, when his only job was to decide if there was evidence to prosecute.
Unnecessary?

How about let’s see the transcript of what he said? Let Americans decide for themselves.

But it is totally necessary for the public to be informed about the Presidents health.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Felony Charges
Trump - 91
Biden - 0
That should tell you something, but in your mental incompetence, you think this is a positive.

Unnecessary?

How about let’s see the transcript of what he said? Let Americans decide for themselves.

But it is totally necessary for the public to be informed about the Presidents health.
Do you go to an attorney for your prostate exam?

"Oh What a Tangled Web Biden Weaves, When He First Practices to Deceive”

Joe Biden and his White House handlers continue to peddle misinformation if not lies about his removal of classified files.

The worst is that Biden—supposedly so unlike Trump—came forward willingly as soon as he realized that he had unlawfully, but inadvertently, removed and possessed classified files. And thus he cooperated fully and promptly with federal authorities.

The truth is far, far different.

Biden removed files improperly both as a Senator and Vice President.

He held some of them in his unlawful possession for perhaps at least 14 years without a word to authorities, dating back at least to his departure from the Senate on January 15, 2009 when he resigned to become Vice President—or if not longer over his some 36-year Senate career.

In fact, in 2017 Biden was fully aware that he had wrongly removed these classified files. As Hur noted, there is a taped conversation on record between Biden and his ghostwriter to just that effect. Biden, at home in Virginia, was recorded as remarking, “I just found all the classified stuff downstairs”.

And yet Biden apparently did nothing. He never came forward to any federal authorities for nearly the next five years.

So given that knowledge, why did the attorneys belatedly disclose Biden’s possession of the files on November 2, 2022? Civic virtue? Altruism? Respect for the law?

Hardly.

Otherwise, Biden would have disclosed his unlawful possession at any time during either the intervening prior years when he was a private citizen or during the first 18 months of his presidency, when he knowingly still possessed classified files and still did nothing about it.

In truth, Biden would likely never have come forward, save for one insurmountable problem: Merrick Garland had likely decided to appoint Jack Smith as a special prosecutor to investigate the Trump files that the FBI had swooped into Mar-a-Lago looking for 3 months earlier on August 8, 2022.

In other words, knowing that Smith or a generic special counsel would very quickly be appointed (Smith was sworn in a little over two weeks later, on November 18, 2022), suddenly Biden and Co. preempted that announcement, in fear that Biden had done virtually the same thing as Trump—albeit without presidential declassification power and for at least 14 years in possession of classified files.

Had the attorneys and Biden not come forward, Trump and others would have asked whether Biden had not also removed files. So to get out in front of the formal announcement of the Smith appointment, they preempted, misleadingly and disingenuously, preening that civic virtue had prompted Biden’s “voluntary” disclosures and “cooperation”.

A final note: one of the more disturbing moments in Biden’s catastrophic press conference was his flare up at Hur’s revelation (“How dare he bring up that!”) that in formal interviews an enfeebled Biden had not remembered the general date of his son’s tragic death from a glioblastoma brain tumor on May 30th, 2015 at Walter Reed Hospital in Washington DC.

Biden went on to vent at Hur.

But Hur was simply documenting his analysis that Biden was severely cognitively impaired, and not as VP Kamala Harris claimed, gratuitously smearing Biden.

But who exactly had serially lied about Beau Biden’s demise, by claiming that he had died while on duty in Iraq, serving in the Delaware National Guard as a Judge Advocate?

Joe Biden.

He has still a bad habit of directing attention away from grieving families of fallen soldiers, by claiming that he too experienced the same nightmare.

Biden had been pilloried in the media to cease such false narratives about his son’s tragic premature death due to natural causes back in the United States, years after his deployment in Iraq.

But to no avail, he continues spinning such myths as he did repeatedly as late as last year.

Sadly, doctoring family tragedies for his own purposes is not new to Biden, as Jack Fowler noted in 2019.

The tragic death in a December 1972 traffic accident of his first wife and daughter, and the injuries of his two sons, was raised for decades by Biden—but in a completely false context of blaming an innocent truck driver, Curtis Dunn for the death.

Dunn was innocent of any culpability. No matter, Biden in his serial retelling for years repeatedly smeared Dunn as drunk driver (“an errant driver who stopped to drink”) who had killed his wife and daughter.

Biden finally gave in to the repeated pleas for decades from the truck driver and after his death, his family.

Or as a 2010 Mark Bowden Atlantic essay on Biden noted:

“For many years, he described the driver of the truck that struck and killed his first wife and their daughter in December 1972 as drunk, which he apparently was not. The tale could hardly be more tragic; why add in a baseless charge? The family of the truck driver has labored to correct the record, but Biden made the reference to drunkenness as recently as 2007, needlessly resurrecting a false and painful accusation.”

Reactions: CUTiger1977
The scary as Hell part is "IF" Biden is re-elected Kameltoe Harris will be President within 6 months after the election.
We only thought it couldn't get any worst. Senile Vs Word Salad...

“Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen,” Hur wrote.

“He knew he kept classified information in notebooks stored in his house and he knew he was not allowed to do so.”

President Joe Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency,” according to a final report released Thursday by a Department of Justice special counsel.

But that evidence “does not establish Mr. Biden’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt,” the special counsel wrote.

Hur in his nearly 400-page report wrote, “We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (‘if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?’), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (‘in 2009, am I still Vice President?’),” the report said.

“He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died. And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him,” Hur wrote.
It doesn't matter. You can't charge a sitting President. Remember when Trump didn't get charged by Mueller because he was a sitting President? And how that completely exonerated Trump from all the Russia stuff? Same thing here.

Reactions: dpic73
It doesn't matter. You can't charge a sitting President. Remember when Trump didn't get charged by Mueller because he was a sitting President? And how that completely exonerated Trump from all the Russia stuff? Same thing here.
Well then based on your logic why haven't they went back and charged Trump for Russia gate then? They haven't had a problem charging him for everything else.

But you can charge a president after gets out of office. Turnabout is fair play.

Let’s see if Joe issues himself a Pardon.

But you can charge a president after gets out of office. Turnabout is fair play.

Let’s see if Joe issues himself a Pardon.
He won't. Although I'm sure you wouldn't have even raised an eyebrow if Trump had pardoned himself. Wasn't it you telling us last year how Biden was going to pardon his son?

Anyway... Just like Trump, Biden is running for reelection and by the time the 2nd term is up... the statue of limitations has passed for all of this. I guess turnabout is fair play in this case. Trump couldn't be charged in the Russia stuff after he left office for the same reason.

Last edited:
Well then based on your logic why haven't they went back and charged Trump for Russia gate then? They haven't had a problem charging him for everything else.
Statue of Limitations you dumbass (5 years for Federal Stuff)... This was all 2015-16 stuff, so by the time Trump left office and people could actually start looking at it, the deadline had passed.

Statue of Limitations you dumbass (5 years for Federal Stuff)... This was all 2015-16 stuff, so by the time Trump left office and people could actually start looking at it, the deadline had passed.
Thats lame Fv*khead! They could have had an indictment spooled up the day he left office and everyone knows it. Yall are so full of shit its actually funny!! LOL!!

Reactions: fatpiggy
No, a Trump appointed US Attorney decided to take a gratuitous poltical jab at Biden since he didn't see a reason to prosecute.
Embarrassing for you. You say one thing and then change it once you watch cnn or Rachel Maddow.

Between this and your argument about Russian Collusion being totally repudiated with the bombshell spying report yesterday …. Pretty bad couple days of debating for you.

I guess that’s what you get when you try and defend a dementia patient.

Embarrassing for you. You say one thing and then change it once you watch cnn or Rachel Maddow.

Between this and your argument about Russian Collusion being totally repudiated with the bombshell spying report yesterday …. Pretty bad couple days of debating for you.

I guess that’s what you get when you try and defend a dementia patient.

I've watched Maddow's show maybe twice in my life and I'm not embarrassed about anything, especially things your AI bots say I should be embarrassed about. Get it through your head that no one cares about your 9 year old conspiracies - America has moved on. You should too.

I've watched Maddow's show maybe twice in my life and I'm not embarrassed about anything, especially things your AI bots say I should be embarrassed about. Get it through your head that no one cares about your 9 year old conspiracies - America has moved on. You should too.

“Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen,” Hur wrote.

“He knew he kept classified information in notebooks stored in his house and he knew he was not allowed to do so.”

President Joe Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency,” according to a final report released Thursday by a Department of Justice special counsel.

But that evidence “does not establish Mr. Biden’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt,” the special counsel wrote.

Hur in his nearly 400-page report wrote, “We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (‘if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?’), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (‘in 2009, am I still Vice President?’),” the report said.

“He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died. And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him,” Hur wrote.
What law school did Special Councel get his medical degree at? Asking for a friend.

What law school did Special Councel get his medical degree at? Asking for a friend.
The school of common sense. Everyone can see his cognitive decline, no one except the select few who have their head in the sand can ignore it. Even Obama’s people acknowledge it. Even the dying MSM will acknowledge it.

You know who doesn’t acknowledge it? Some unhinged dude named @okclem that tells people to kill the selves and threatens to fight posters if someone makes a joke at his expense.

hmmm who should we listen to? Billions of sane common sense people or unhinged @okclem?

The school of common sense. Everyone can see his cognitive decline, no one except the select few who have their head in the sand can ignore it. Even Obama’s people acknowledge it. Even the dying MSM will acknowledge it.

You know who doesn’t acknowledge it? Some unhinged dude named @okclem that tells people to kill the selves and threatens to fight posters if someone makes a joke at his expense.

hmmm who should we listen to? Billions of sane common sense people or unhinged @okclem?
I'm not running for president. The school of common sense tells you that medical laymen can diagnose diseases of the brain?

I'm not running for president. The school of common sense tells you that medical laymen can diagnose diseases of the brain?
My grandmother died of Alzheimers. My mother in law is in the home with Alzheimers. Two other relatives showing signs of dementia in their early 70's. Im not making light of the situation and i am aware that the evidence is purely anectodal from from my part, but when you know you know.

With Biden, I know. Most people with experience dealing with the disease also know because the signs are clear and obvious.

I dislike Biden's policies but I wish dementia on no one. I do think the 25th amendment should be invoked and Kamala should serve out the term until the election.

My grandmother died of Alzheimers. My mother in law is in the home with Alzheimers. Two other relatives showing signs of dementia in their early 70's. Im not making light of the situation and i am aware that the evidence is purely anectodal from from my part, but when you know you know.

With Biden, I know. Most people with experience dealing with the disease also know because the signs are clear and obvious.

I dislike Biden's policies but I wish dementia on no one. I do think the 25th amendment should be invoked and Kamala should serve out the term until the election.
Your medical diagnosis is even less relevant than the lawyer's. Know that.

Yeah y'all keep dominating every election cycle. You must be doing something right.
Probably why Joe's approval rating is at an all time low, as low since Jimmy Carter. And he is losing to, Literally Hitler Donald Trump, bigly in the polls. In fact Donald Trump drove the narrative on immigration and he isn't even president. I guess that's what Ok Clem feels like is "going right"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT