ADVERTISEMENT

The Errors The Lies and The Coverup in the Georgia 2020 Election

AugTig and CUTiger1997 believe it already pussywillow. And nobody else is going to read the 50 pages of election conspiracies you've posted that have never amounted to jack shit. Stop cluttering the board with garbage.
LOL!!!

GA 2020 Early History: The First Evidence Of Fraud, And How It Was Covered Up By CISA, FBI, GA AG, and GA SEB in 2021, 2022

Upper level Republican observers/poll watchers must understand this, or it could happen again in 2024.

Although Joe Rossi proved in SEB case 2021-181 that Fulton's official hand count totals contained duplicate (fake) batches of ballots, officials buried any evidence that suggested intent. I know because I submitted this evidence to state and federal agencies.

Rossi calculated that the duplicate (fake) batches contained 6,000 gross votes, with a 4,000 net gain for Biden. After the case closed, even the liberal
@ajc
Atlanta Journal Constitution calculated a net gain for Biden of around 3,000. This was just one county in GA where Trump reportedly lost by only 11,778.

But they covered up any evidence that would suggest intent. I'm the one who submitted this evidence to the GA AG in October 2022 while the Rossi case was still ongoing. I filed a formal complaint and spoke with an investigator by phone. Disclaimer: I have no idea who altered and duplicated these batches. But in my opinion, and I'll testify with my hand on the Bible, I believe the duplicate batches were intentionally altered so that the auditing software known as ARLO would not recognize the duplicates, and most importantly, it forced the hand count to match the machine count. This fake match was then advertised by the GASOS and CISA to argue that there could not have been manipulation in the machine count.

There were over 30 duplicates, which contained around 6,000 gross fake votes. It's illegal to count a vote twice. But these duplicates were reported as being counted twice.

Example: The screenshot is from the official hand count spreadsheet downloaded directly from the GASOS website. It shows Scanner 3 Batch 368. But notice how one entry has spaces and the other doesn't.

The other screenshot is of a portion of my October 2022 complaint to the GA AG, explaining why I believe the duplicate (fake) batches were intentionally altered. Again, I don't know who did this. I'm strictly analyzing the evidence only.

If upper level Republican observers/poll watchers do not understand all of the corrupt tactics and methods used in 2020, it could possibly happen again in 2024. This is about the future. At this time We the People have lost sovereign control of our elections, borders, etc. We must regain control.

For more information on these full documents scroll down my page. I've shared these documents several times. 🇺🇸

====

In this article the Atlanta Journal Constitution admits that the Rossi case proved that "about 3,000 too many absentee votes counted for Biden" were included in the official Fulton hand count spreadsheet. But as a propaganda outlet for the GASOS, the AJC reassured the public that there's nothing to see here.

The AJC deceived the public by arguing that the hand count doesn't really matter, only the final machine count matters. But that's disinformation.

In truth, the hand count exists to confirm that the machine count was accurate. In fact, look at the screenshot to see what GASOS officials stated on the Dominion Voting website after the GA 2020 election. They say the hand audit "proved no votes were switched."

GA 2020 Early History: The First Evidence Of Fraud, And How It Was Covered Up By CISA, FBI, GA AG, and GA SEB in 2021, 2022

Upper level Republican observers/poll watchers must understand this, or it could happen again in 2024.

Although Joe Rossi proved in SEB case 2021-181 that Fulton's official hand count totals contained duplicate (fake) batches of ballots, officials buried any evidence that suggested intent. I know because I submitted this evidence to state and federal agencies.

Rossi calculated that the duplicate (fake) batches contained 6,000 gross votes, with a 4,000 net gain for Biden. After the case closed, even the liberal
@ajc
Atlanta Journal Constitution calculated a net gain for Biden of around 3,000. This was just one county in GA where Trump reportedly lost by only 11,778.

But they covered up any evidence that would suggest intent. I'm the one who submitted this evidence to the GA AG in October 2022 while the Rossi case was still ongoing. I filed a formal complaint and spoke with an investigator by phone. Disclaimer: I have no idea who altered and duplicated these batches. But in my opinion, and I'll testify with my hand on the Bible, I believe the duplicate batches were intentionally altered so that the auditing software known as ARLO would not recognize the duplicates, and most importantly, it forced the hand count to match the machine count. This fake match was then advertised by the GASOS and CISA to argue that there could not have been manipulation in the machine count.

There were over 30 duplicates, which contained around 6,000 gross fake votes. It's illegal to count a vote twice. But these duplicates were reported as being counted twice.

Example: The screenshot is from the official hand count spreadsheet downloaded directly from the GASOS website. It shows Scanner 3 Batch 368. But notice how one entry has spaces and the other doesn't.

The other screenshot is of a portion of my October 2022 complaint to the GA AG, explaining why I believe the duplicate (fake) batches were intentionally altered. Again, I don't know who did this. I'm strictly analyzing the evidence only.

If upper level Republican observers/poll watchers do not understand all of the corrupt tactics and methods used in 2020, it could possibly happen again in 2024. This is about the future. At this time We the People have lost sovereign control of our elections, borders, etc. We must regain control.

For more information on these full documents scroll down my page. I've shared these documents several times. 🇺🇸

====

In this article the Atlanta Journal Constitution admits that the Rossi case proved that "about 3,000 too many absentee votes counted for Biden" were included in the official Fulton hand count spreadsheet. But as a propaganda outlet for the GASOS, the AJC reassured the public that there's nothing to see here.

The AJC deceived the public by arguing that the hand count doesn't really matter, only the final machine count matters. But that's disinformation.

In truth, the hand count exists to confirm that the machine count was accurate. In fact, look at the screenshot to see what GASOS officials stated on the Dominion Voting website after the GA 2020 election. They say the hand audit "proved no votes were switched."
Nobody gives a shit. This was four years ago and nothing will change until you dumbasses learn to fraud better than us. Get over it PussyGrowls

@ajc

A lot of people know what happened.

GEORGIA! Powerful must watch videoof Georgia State Election Board member Dr. Janice Johnston addressing 2020 election complaints involving fraud, voting machines, and recounts.

Dr. Johnston motioned to amend official recount results and called for further investigation. To no great surprise, her motion didn’t pass. But let the record reflect, she spoke truth. Kudos, Dr. Johnston. You are on the right side of history. Like. Share. Follow.
@TrueTheVote

======

BREAKING: Recommendations from the Georgia State Election Board would require the state decertify Biden's 2020 election victory. The board is also recommending that outside election monitors be installed to run Fulton County's 2024 presidential election.

"Does the investigation confirm that there are missing ballot images?”

“Yes.”

Case closed. No cover up operation can conceal the fact that Fulton County did not have the votes it claimed it had. The recount could not replicate the original results.

Oh, and it’s “news” to Fulton County that they are missing over 300,000 ballot images from Election Day

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374

Georgia — BOOM! 💥

The Georgia State Election Board Admitted they Found the Hand and “Certified” Machine Recounts of the 2020 Election to be In Violation of State Law!

In a nutshell… Enough Votes were found affected to ALTER the 2020 election in GA.

“it has now been factually proven that both the hand audit—this is really, really important— and the certified machine count—yes, the certified count—have both been found to be in violation of Georgia election law.

Based on these findings, to those that have fought factually, respectfully, and relentlessly, I’ll close with one word…

VINDICATED!

Cool… so what happens next?
Who’s getting arrested?

BREAKING: Georgia Governor Brian Kemp signed THREE huge election integrity bills into law today. Election fraudster Marc Elias is pissed which means this is great news for election integrity

House Bill 974: Adds watermarks to ballots, displays ballot pictures online, requires more audits of statewide elections and uses technology to verify the accuracy of text on ballots.

House Bill 1207: Requires election workers to be U.S. citizens, allows fewer voting machines on election days, guarantees poll watchers close access and allows candidates to proof ballots for errors.

Senate Bill 189: Changes rules for mass voter challenges, eliminates computer QR codes from ballots, adds ballot security procedures and eases requirements for third-party presidential candidates to appear on Georgia ballots

H/T @AsheinAmerica

CLAIM: The fact that some Georgia counties cannot produce the original electronic ballot images from the 2020 election indicates that election fraud took place. Now the state has no way to verify that the ballots are legitimate reflections of what went through the machines.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context. It’s true some Georgia counties violated state law by failing to preserve electronic images from the original count of ballots from the 2020 election, but this does not prove fraud or affect the election outcome. Georgia counties still have all the paper ballots cast in the election, according to the Secretary of State’s office. The results of the presidential race in Georgia were counted three times, and all three tallies showed Democrat Joe Biden prevailing over Republican incumbent Donald Trump.

CLAIM: The fact that some Georgia counties cannot produce the original electronic ballot images from the 2020 election indicates that election fraud took place. Now the state has no way to verify that the ballots are legitimate reflections of what went through the machines.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context. It’s true some Georgia counties violated state law by failing to preserve electronic images from the original count of ballots from the 2020 election, but this does not prove fraud or affect the election outcome. Georgia counties still have all the paper ballots cast in the election, according to the Secretary of State’s office. The results of the presidential race in Georgia were counted three times, and all three tallies showed Democrat Joe Biden prevailing over Republican incumbent Donald Trump.

FAKE NEWS!!!!!

• Haha
FAKE NEWS!!!!!
THEY STILL HAVE THE PAPER BALLOTS!!!

JrLddQt.png

Last edited:
@clemsontiger02

Any comment on the happenings in Fulton County?

I have a few thoughts:

1) There were apparently some issues with the initial scanning of ballots back in Nov 2020. An investigation into this has concluded.

2) The election outcome was not affected, as the paper ballots are the ultimate source of truth in GA, and recounts of those confirmed the accurate vote totals (including noting that the initial tally of scanned ballots was off).

3) Please do me a favor and never tag me again.

I'm done engaging with election deniers for the most part. It's been 3+ years of "flooding the zone with shit", and I'm just tired of the neverending lies and false narratives you collectively spew.

If ANY of the bullcrap "game changers" or "bombshells" represented actual evidence of electoral fraud, they would have made it to and through court by now. But it all remains solely confined to the realm of right-wing media, where people can lie with impunity.

When these same people are faced with actual accountability, they are forced to tell the truth:

"I want to make very clear that we’re not suggesting that the ballots that were cast were illegal ballots." - Catherine Engelbrecht

"This is not a fraud case." - Rudy Giuliani (who also conceded in court to making false statements about election workers)

"TTV does not retain such records in its possession, custody, or control." - True the Vote in GA court admitting that they have no evidence to back up their nonsense

So wake me when something happens in the real world. I have no more interest in these absurd fantasies.

Trump lost in 2020. End of story.

I have a few thoughts:

1) There were apparently some issues with the initial scanning of ballots back in Nov 2020. An investigation into this has concluded.

2) The election outcome was not affected, as the paper ballots are the ultimate source of truth in GA, and recounts of those confirmed the accurate vote totals (including noting that the initial tally of scanned ballots was off).

3) Please do me a favor and never tag me again.

I'm done engaging with election deniers for the most part. It's been 3+ years of "flooding the zone with shit", and I'm just tired of the neverending lies and false narratives you collectively spew.

If ANY of the bullcrap "game changers" or "bombshells" represented actual evidence of electoral fraud, they would have made it to and through court by now. But it all remains solely confined to the realm of right-wing media, where people can lie with impunity.

When these same people are faced with actual accountability, they are forced to tell the truth:

"I want to make very clear that we’re not suggesting that the ballots that were cast were illegal ballots." - Catherine Engelbrecht

"This is not a fraud case." - Rudy Giuliani (who also conceded in court to making false statements about election workers)

"TTV does not retain such records in its possession, custody, or control." - True the Vote in GA court admitting that they have no evidence to back up their nonsense

So wake me when something happens in the real world. I have no more interest in these absurd fantasies.

Trump lost in 2020. End of story.
Sticking to your talking points and thats fine. Since you seemed so very interested for a long time I was wondering why you got quiet all of a sudden.

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Fulgham v. Ware County Board of Elections

Now that Georgia officials have been forced by citizen investigators to admit there's 3,000 fake duplicate ballot images in Fulton's official 2020 election records, it's time to turn up the heat on Ware County officials and force them to explain to citizens how their fake duplicate 2020 ballot images (nearly 1% of their total) were "scanned" (or digitally reproduced) after certification on a day when the physical ballots should have been locked away.

We the People are waiting for an explanation. I've provided evidence to the Superior Court and the Ware County Sheriff. I submitted 18 legal questions asking them for an explanation. But for some reason, the attorney for the Board of Elections, Franklin T. Coleman IV, has apparently advised Ware officials to remain silent.

Is this what they call "Defending Democracy"? Or are they really defending the Deep State election system? Who are they serving?

It wasn't Fulton County only by any means.

More Georgia 2020 Evidence

Scan times show 455 original ballots in Muscogee County Georgia 2020 were scanned for the second time to intentionally force machine count #2 to match machine count #1. The second scan created illegal ballots/votes.
(Blue represents ballots counted once. Red represents ballots counted for the second time. Military/24 hour time across the bottom)

This is fraud, regardless of whether it may or may not have helped a candidate.

This data was identified by Phillip Davis aka @mad_liberals. His work has now been officially legitimized by GA SEB case 2023-025. This information is a few months old and Phillip can update us on the numbers if necessary.

The following is my analysis:

I want to explain that this Muscogee evidence shows intent. The 455 fake duplicate ballots in this case are nearly 50% for each presidential candidate. But there are other suspicious ballot anomalies that make it difficult to calculate the overall fake net gain for either candidate.

It is theoretically possible that these 455 fake ballots could be replacing ballots that were never recorded or recognized by the tabulater, accidentally or intentionally. Or fake digital votes with no physical ballot could have been added to machine count #1 and now in machine count #2 they found their count was low, so they illegally doubled scanned 455 votes to balance. There's several possibilities.

Either way they found their count 455 ballots short just before 6pm. A few minutes later someone (or something) began scanning ballots for the second time to force a match. This information was acquired from public election records through an open records requests. I'm not speculating or accusing specific individuals of doing this.

Now consider this: If the fake duplicate ballots do not help one candidate over the other, why would someone risk going to prison by creating 455 fake illegal votes?

Did someone at the state or Deep State corporate level tell Muscogee to force the match? Or did Deep State corporate technicians force the match? I don't know.

But I do know this: When I sued Ware County GA Board of Elections (Fulgham v. Ware ongoing case) for information explaining how fake duplicate ballots were "scanned" 5 days after certification, Ware County attorneys apparently advised the Board of Elections to remain silent.

We have a major problem. In my opinion Georgia's entire voting system should be immediately shut down until we identify who or what is responsible.

I'm going to add this to my highlights so folks can always go find it easily. When asked to list actual election fraud that took place in the 2020 election, VoterGA's Garland Favorito, one of the top experts in the country on this topic, got the best of the DC bar's attorney who thought he wouldn't be able to list any. This took place during the bogus disbarment trial of Trump's former DOJ official Jeffrey Clark.

Hamilton Fox began asking Favorito about fraud, and Favorito pointed out that Georgia law doesn't just prohibit fraud, but also "errors" and "irregularities." Fox asked him if he has any evidence of fraud, not just “the opportunity for fraud.” Favorito responded with a list of evidence.

First, he said when he requested ballot images from the 2020 election, he discovered that they had been destroyed, violating state law. Some of them from Fulton County had been digitally altered prior to certification. “That is actual fraud that has not been investigated to this day,” he said.

Second, there were 8,000 ballots double scanned statewide, he said, which was “fraud, errors, or a mixture of both.” Third, there were 200,000 ballots inserted after the election was conducted, which was also fraud.

Favorito testified to this day, an extra 200,000 votes in Georgia’s 2020 election have never been accounted for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT