ADVERTISEMENT

The movie, "Mending the Line."

catchandrelease

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
SIAP. I am not a vet, but my grandfather was seriously wounded while leading his men on a patrol in WW1. He recovered from his wounds. My father was a B-24 Bomber Pilot in WW 11. He was stationed in Italy and flew 37 combat missions. I was at Clemson during much of the Vietnam War. Like all freshmen and sophomores, I had to take ROTC for two years. I was blessed to have had a high lottery number which meant I would never be drafted. I would have gone but thank God I did not have to.
When I retired and got back into fly fishing, I got involved with PHWFF. I started out helping as a guide on some of their outings. This evolved to me being in charge of the fly tying classes and outings in the Asheville PHWFF group. It has turned out to be one of the most rewarding things I have ever done.
PHWWFF is about helping disabled vet's heal through fly fishing activities. Check out our web page and read the testimonials. Our Asheville face book page is Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing Asheville. If anyone who lives close to a local PHWFF group, we are always looking for volunteers.
This movie explains it all. Thank you and may you and your family have a blessed Easter. He has risen!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News