ADVERTISEMENT

The Pro-Hamas sit-in at Clemson has begun.

Looks like rain all day.
Girl Smile GIF

Huge turnout. I think I counted 10 of them, but it may have been less. LMAO. There’s twice as many Pro-Israel supporters.
There were a lot more than that harassing us when we were marching on Bowman field in ROTC in the early 70’s.
Of course we were pretty comical. Some longhairs with crewcut wigs.

Both Israel and Hamas have been brutal to one another over a long period of time.
Started way back when some followed Jesus as a prophet, some followed Muhammad as a prophet, and some are still waiting for their prophet. Truly a tale as old as time.

The Christians (crusades) killed in the middle ages and the Muslims are killing in the current age. The Jewish people have been enslaved and/or victimized throughout time. If Israel doesn't stand up, they know the historical outcome.

People have the right to pick their prophet and exercise the peaceful right of free speech and protest. People do not have the right to stop others from accessing their college they paid to attend in safety or conduct a campus siege on greenspace or a campus building, particularly if the majority are not paying students.

Many of today's youth are ill informed about anything historical or current about this conflict. They're just looking for a purpose and to be cool in the current social media wave. This is not it.

Started way back when some followed Jesus as a prophet, some followed Muhammad as a prophet, and some are still waiting for their prophet. Truly a tale as old as time.

The Christians (crusades) killed in the middle ages and the Muslims are killing in the current age. The Jewish people have been enslaved and/or victimized throughout time. If Israel doesn't stand up, they know the historical outcome.

People have the right to pick their prophet and exercise the peaceful right of free speech and protest. People do not have the right to stop others from accessing their college they paid to attend in safety or conduct a campus siege on greenspace or a campus building, particularly if the majority are not paying students.

Many of today's youth are ill informed about anything historical or current about this conflict. They're just looking for a purpose and to be cool in the current social media wave. This is not it.
Uninformed is a huge understatement

The current troubles started with a mass migration beginning in the late 1800s and going through until 1948. They were almost no Jews in Palestine in 1890 and now they are a majority. It would probably piss you and me both off if suddenly 300 million Chinese invaded the western United States and then gradually put up settlements in the rest of our country. Pretty much the same thing. And the Jewish population did not disappear from Palestine because of Muslim ingress. It was most likely due to the Roman Empire 500 years earlier.

Reactions: petegroove
The current troubles started with a mass migration beginning in the late 1800s and going through until 1948. They were almost no Jews in Palestine in 1890 and now they are a majority. It would probably piss you and me both off if suddenly 300 million Chinese invaded the western United States and then gradually put up settlements in the rest of our country. Pretty much the same thing. And the Jewish population did not disappear from Palestine because of Muslim ingress. It was most likely due to the Roman Empire 500 years earlier.
We are being invaded by immigrants currently. Why don’t the protestors call for our border security?

This is like saying we're all Pro-Trump or Pro-Biden because "we" elected them...
As an American, I stand behind the flag and my country even if I didn't vote for Biden and think he belongs in a retirement home for dementia. You cannot opt in and out of citizenship or the results of an election if the other side wins. I hope Biden is not re-elected but I will always pray for my president including Joe.

The current troubles started with a mass migration beginning in the late 1800s and going through until 1948. They were almost no Jews in Palestine in 1890 and now they are a majority. It would probably piss you and me both off if suddenly 300 million Ohioans invaded South Carolina and then gradually put up settlements in the rest of our country. Pretty much the same thing. And the Jewish population did not disappear from Palestine because of Muslim ingress. It was most likely due to the Roman Empire 500 years earlier.
There, fixed it for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buzzards Roost
You said no one was Pro-Hamas. I know that some Palestinians are not Pro-Hamas, but it is the elected government. And Hamas is anti USA and we shouldn’t support them.
To clarify, I'm speaking of Americans who are pro Palestine, never heard of any of them being pro-Hamas. (Since this thread was about the Clemson sit-in)
Yes in Palestine I'm sure there are pro-Hamas people.

in either case, that would mean the majority in in favor of the candidate. Thus, it’s safe to say that “America is in favor if Biden” or Palestine is in favor of Hamas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT