ADVERTISEMENT

The Pro-Hamas sit-in at Clemson has begun.

I see some real Message Board Geniuses have the Israel-Palestine conflict all figured out. If only the world would listen to them.

Reactions: OakCrest11
What happens to a society when you totally screw up how you educate the youth???

We are finding out.

And I’m not talking about college, this starts in grammar school. Basics of home ec, civics, pe, art, music. Things that make people think aren’t part of the curriculum just regurgitation.

He used the term as a hypothetical. You used the term as an absolute.

I’ve got news for you. Our great country was built by immigrants, despite the xenophobic rhetoric of many.
I’ve got news for you. They came through port of calls and were registered historically. Not just flooding over the border. Keep moving the goal post. Jews did heavily immigrate to Palestine following WW2. It has caused turmoil in the region. Mass immigration can have negative consequences.

To clarify, I'm speaking of Americans who are pro Palestine, never heard of any of them being pro-Hamas. (Since this thread was about the Clemson sit-in)
Yes in Palestine I'm sure there are pro-Hamas people.
Have you not watched and listened to the video of many of these kids and young adults chanting pro Hamas declarations? For example, chants of "from the river to the sea" etc in reference to pro Hamas sentiments and the anhilation of the State of Israel? Think what you will but I have seen and heard many of these protestors defending Hamas' butchery of over 1,200 innocent Israelis, including women and children on October 7? There are actual documented recordings made by Hamas proving these horrific events happened, including babies being decapitated and at least one murdered in a microwave oven. I have headr some of the protestors actually justifying these barbarous acts saying Israel deserved these attacks and any future ones from Hamas. Very sick stuff yet definitely supported by some of these idiotic protestors.

I'm not sure that some of you understand how elections work in many parts of the world. I guess we should hate all Russians since they keep electing putin.

Last edited:
There were a lot more than that harassing us when we were marching on Bowman field in ROTC in the early 70’s.
Of course we were pretty comical. Some longhairs with crewcut wigs.
After he came back from Vietnam my father was a college recruiter for the Marines. Early 70s were not the easiest of times to be a military recruiter, but he said he liked recruiting at Clemson because the kids were more friendly/tolerant of the military than most campuses.

He also liked recruiting at Clemson because sometimes he would fly over in a helicopter and land on Bowman field, especially enjoyable when the pilot would come right down on the Army ROTC and make them scatter.

Yea I have never heard of anyone being pro-Hamas...
You haven't watched the protests at UCLA, Columbia, USC etc then.

The money and organizations behind the organizing efforts to fund those protests are linked to charities that are also linked to Hamas. Also, if you listen to the chants and speeches from the protesters you will hear many Hamas talking points and chants being used. Hamas, Hezbelloah, Govt of Qatr and Houthi linked organizations are funding these protests.

Massive amounts of tents, flyers, printed signs and pamphlets, supplies, paid legal help even paid adult protesters have been present at many of these encampments. It's all being funded and supplied by Pro Hamas organizations.

OP. is factually correct.

Palestinians have literally elected Hamas into power. Hamas has widespread support and approval throughout the Palestinian population. This is well known and established in independent anonymous and private polling.
Why

To clarify, I'm speaking of Americans who are pro Palestine, never heard of any of them being pro-Hamas. (Since this thread was about the Clemson sit-in)
Yes in Palestine I'm sure there are pro-Hamas people.

I doubt many of these agitators are even American, which is what this thread is about, the agitators protesting on college campus breaking the law, vandalizing property and threatening students.

There are numerous pictures with agitators wearing Pro- Hamas garb, not just showing the Palestinian flag.

Sitting in a lawn chair in front of the Ridge with a case of beer and heckling a group of protesters on Bowman sounds like a beautiful Spring day.

I drove by about an hour ago and started honking my horn as I approached the pro-Israel crowd and reached my hand out the window and gave them a thumbs up and they all started cheering. As I approached the pro-Palestine crowd, I transitioned my thumbs up to a middle finger and started laughing at all of the ree’ing lol.

I only noticed 1-2 officers out there standing at a distance

I drove by about an hour ago and started honking my horn as I approached the pro-Israel crowd and reached my hand out the window and gave them a thumbs up and they all started cheering. As I approached the pro-Palestine crowd, I transitioned my thumbs up to a middle finger and started laughing at all of the ree’ing lol.

I only noticed 1-2 officers out there standing at a distance
Thank you for your service

I doubt many of these agitators are even American, which is what this thread is about, the agitators protesting on college campus breaking the law, vandalizing property and threatening students.

There are numerous pictures with agitators wearing Pro- Hamas garb, not just showing the Palestinian flag.
These Agitators. Sounds like a line from some B southern movie of the 60's.

What is pro-Hamas garb? Rhetorical question.

The money and organizations behind the organizing efforts to fund those protests are linked to charities that are also linked to Hamas. Also, if you listen to the chants and speeches from the protesters you will hear many Hamas talking points and chants being used. Hamas, Hezbelloah, Govt of Qatr and Houthi linked organizations are funding these protests.

Massive amounts of tents, flyers, printed signs and pamphlets, supplies, paid legal help even paid adult protesters have been present at many of these encampments. It's all being funded and supplied by Pro Hamas organizations.
Who are these Pro Hamas organizations? Got any names or just speculation?

Have you not watched and listened to the video of many of these kids and young adults chanting pro Hamas declarations? For example, chants of "from the river to the sea" etc in reference to pro Hamas sentiments and the anhilation of the State of Israel? Think what you will but I have seen and heard many of these protestors defending Hamas' butchery of over 1,200 innocent Israelis, including women and children on October 7? There are actual documented recordings made by Hamas proving these horrific events happened, including babies being decapitated and at least one murdered in a microwave oven. I have headr some of the protestors actually justifying these barbarous acts saying Israel deserved these attacks and any future ones from Hamas. Very sick stuff yet definitely supported by some of these idiotic protestors.
Where can I find this video? I've looked but haven't found it.

What happens to a society when you totally screw up how you educate the youth???

We are finding out.

And I’m not talking about college, this starts in grammar school. Basics of home ec, civics, pe, art, music. Things that make people think aren’t part of the curriculum just regurgitation.
Then fund the damn schools so they can provide this again.

• Love
Reactions: PontificatingUnifex
“There is nothing wrong with being a member of Hamas, being a leader of Hamas, being a fighter in Hamas,” Kates said. “These are the people that are on the front lines defending Palestine.“
Ok. Then Kates is an idiot too. Who is Kates by the way?

I wouldn’t bother. They have their narratives and talking points, no amount of evidence or even literal proof will change anything

It’s not pro-Hamas. It’s fine to disagree with it, but that’s not what it is.

Yea I have never heard of anyone being pro-Hamas...
You’d really have to ignore a lot of what’s been said at these protests, or by Oalestinian activists, to think that nobody is pro-Hamas or that some of these protests aren’t supporting Hamas.
Both Israel and Hamas have been brutal to one another over a long period of time.
Conflating Israel and Hamas is really irresponsible.
Are you there, how do you know what it is or isn’t?

Was the crowd at Columbia Pro Hamas?
Much of the crowd at Columbia was pro-Hamas, explicitly.
Palestinians are Pro-Hamas. They elected them!
Not all Palestinians are pro-Hamas, obviously, although a clear majority in Gaza do support them and a less clear majority in the West Bank do also. Many in the US do not, especially Christians.

Who are these Pro Hamas organizations? Got any names or just speculation?
Among the most enthusiastic and activepro-Palestine organizations are Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP), Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP), the Palestinian Youth Movement (PYM) and American Muslims for Palestine (AMP). These are just some of the groups that make up the network of anti-Israel and anti-Zionist organizing bodies across the country involved in supporting and organizing Pro Palestine protests on college campuses.

Connections to terror?​

Amid the recent wave of demonstrations both on and off college campuses, Jonathan Schanzer, a former Treasury Department official, said that the organizing parties are not organic but cultivated by potentially dangerous groups.

“They’re extremely organized. There are a lot of the Islamist-leaning groups that I think many of us have come to expect here,” Schanzer told NewsNation. “These are not spontaneous. They are not necessarily organic. They are cultivated by groups that have an axe to grind.”

Started way back when some followed Jesus as a prophet, some followed Muhammad as a prophet, and some are still waiting for their prophet. Truly a tale as old as time.

The Christians (crusades) killed in the middle ages and the Muslims are killing in the current age. The Jewish people have been enslaved and/or victimized throughout time. If Israel doesn't stand up, they know the historical outcome.

People have the right to pick their prophet and exercise the peaceful right of free speech and protest. People do not have the right to stop others from accessing their college they paid to attend in safety or conduct a campus siege on greenspace or a campus building, particularly if the majority are not paying students.

Many of today's youth are ill informed about anything historical or current about this conflict. They're just looking for a purpose and to be cool in the current social media wave. This is not it.
Jesus was alive about 575 years before Muhammad was born.

Reactions: greenvegastiger
Jesus was alive about 575 years before Muhammad was born.
I know, but not all religious sects believe he is God's prophet. Muslims got their prophet later and the Jews are still waiting for their Messiah.

Multiple videos of students chanting from the river to the sea which is a call for the annihilation of Israel and calls for Intifada which are attacks on all Jews. These are Hamas talking points. This is what they want. Believe them when they say it.

Reactions: 1983Grad

We are finding out.

I think it actually started at home when "parents abdicated responsibility for rearing their children choosing to let the government "educate" them.

OP. is factually correct.

Palestinians have literally elected Hamas into power. Hamas has widespread support and approval throughout the Palestinian population. This is well known and established in independent anonymous and private polling.

So funny HAMAS starves and steals the humanitarian aid snd the people continue to bote for them

Kind of like people voting for democrats

As far as people that think Jews "colonized" Israel from the Muslims. Jews occupied that land thousands of years before Islam religion was created. There have been wars for that land between the Hebrew people and the Phillistines, Hittites, Canaanites, etc..

Here's a brief OT history lesson.

The land of Israel has been populated by the Jewish people since 2000 BC. Here's the timeline, in case you didn't realize that it is their homeland, as designated by Yahweh.

1900 BC:
- Abraham chosen by God as the Father
of the Jewish Nation.
1900 BC:
- Isaac, Abraham's son, rules over Israel.
1850 BC:
- Jacob, son of Issac, rules over Israel.
1400 BC:
- Moses leads the people out of Egypt
and back to Israel.
1010 BC:
- King David unites the 12 tribes into one
nation.
970 BC:
- King Solomon, son of David, builds the
first temple structure in Jerusalem
930 BC:
- Israel is divided into two kingdoms, the
Kingdom of Israel and the Kingdom of
Judah.
800s BC:
- The rise of the prophets, God's
messengers.
722 BC:
- Kingdom of Israel is conquered by
Assyrians.
605 BC:
- Kingdom Judah is conquered by the
Babylonians.
586 BC:
- Solomon's Temple is destroyed by the
Babylonians.
539 BC:
- Persians conquer the Babylonians and
take control of Israel.
538 BC:
- The Jews return to Israel from exile.
520 BC:
- The Temple is rebuilt.
450 BC:
- Reforms made by Ezra and Nehemiah.
433 BC:
- Malachi is the end of the prophetic
age.
432 BC:
- The last group of Jews return from
exile.
333 BC:
- The Greeks conquer the Persian
empire.
323 BC:
- The Egyptian and Syrian empire take
over Israel.
167 BC:
- Hasmonean's recapture Israel, and the
Jews are ruled independently.
70 BC:
- Romans conquer Israel.
20 BC:
- King Herod builds the "third" temple
6 BC:
- Jesus Christ is born in Bethlehem
70 AD:
- Romans destroy the temple

After that, the people were captives to the Romans, Byzantines, Arabs, and Crusaders. Through all of these events, the Jewish people continued to live in Israel. There were more or less of them, depending on the centuries, but there was never a time when the Jews didn't live in the land. They stayed, they built their communities, they raised their families, practiced their faith and they suffered at the hands of many outside rulers, but they always kept their faith. It is what sustains them, even now.

May 1948:
- the UN established the State of Israel,
the nation of Jews.

Don't buy the Palestinian lies that they are entitled to the land. It simply is not true. Yahweh will also provide a way for his chosen people to live in Israel, as He has for thousands of years.

Posted by: Raymond García of
Julesburg, Colorado USA

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT