ADVERTISEMENT

The water is poisoned

firegiver

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2007

This is how society crumbles. I would state that no matter your politics or outlook. You have to agree that we either solve these problems or resign ourselves to the history books as another failed empire
This is 1000% true, go get an at home testing kit of your home water and prove me wrong.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

This is how society crumbles. I would state that no matter your politics or outlook. You have to agree that we either solve these problems or resign ourselves to the history books as another failed empire
I agree with you on this one.

Not sure it’s a doom of society type issue, but I agree it’s a major problem. Tons of bad stuff in our drinking water from these pollutants to even pharmaceuticals.

And plastic water bottles with bpa aren’t much better.

Need more canned water vs bottles. More water testing and filtration. Better education on personal filtration.

Reactions: SconnyTiger25
Not sure it’s a doom of society type issue, but I agree it’s a major problem. Tons of bad stuff in our drinking water from these pollutants to even pharmaceuticals.

And plastic water bottles with bpa aren’t much better.

Need more canned water vs bottles. More water testing and filtration. Better education on personal filtration.
Buddy. Its so much worse than that. Im looking to buy land just for the water.
I could talk about corporate greed and how they are the cause.... but what the hell would conservatives care? Only thing they give a **** about is more profits.
The liberals are the same. Oil companies are poisoning this world. No one dares to stop them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT