ADVERTISEMENT

Trans Wacky

This is the kind of crazy crap that the left needs to distance itself from.

I honestly think that 95% of the left doesn't believe this kind of stuff, but it makes headlines.
They can’t deny it or they’ll be labeled as ignorant, transphobic, etc… So the ones who know it’s BS will go along with it. But I think you’d be surprised at the amount of them who believe it. It’s pretty terrifying honestly

They can’t deny it or they’ll be labeled as ignorant, transphobic, etc… So the ones who know it’s BS will go along with it. But I think you’d be surprised at the amount of them who believe it. It’s pretty terrifying honestly
The vast majority of Dems don’t believe this. I’m all for calling them out for their nonsense, but there’s no way folks like @dpic73 , @nytigerfan , @WapPride , etc… believe this.

I get you’re angry at them 24/7… but let’s be honest.

The vast majority of Dems don’t believe this. I’m all for calling them out for their nonsense, but there’s no way folks like @dpic73 , @nytigerfan , @WapPride , etc… believe this.

I am being honest. Im just telling you my opinion formed from what I have seen in my life.

I have three sisters who are D’s but fairly reasonable people and a crazy leftist Mother. None of them will flat out call it bullshit. My nutjob mother and the farthest left sister truly believe the trans nonsense. The other two know what’s going on but won’t say anything because they don’t want to be called transphobic, so they go along with it. Most of the libs I know personally fall into the latter group

Just ask them point blank in front of other Dems and see what they say. I could absolutely be wrong but from my vantage point this is what we’re dealing with

I am being honest. Im just telling you my opinion formed from what I have seen in my life.

I have three sisters who are D’s but fairly reasonable people and a crazy leftist Mother.
How can anyone argue given this exhaustive sample size you're drawing from?

If the average democrat were as left leaning as a lot of people make them out to be, then Bernie Sanders would have been the presidential nominee the last 2 cycles.

How can anyone argue given this exhaustive sample size you're drawing from?

If the average democrat were as left leaning as a lot of people make them out to be, then Bernie Sanders would have been the presidential nominee the last 2 cycles.
Sorry, didn’t realize I wasn’t allowed to form my own opinions based on my own life experiences. Silly me! I won’t make that mistake again

I honestly think that 95% of the left doesn't believe this kind of stuff, but it makes headlines.
This is being pushed directly from the Whitehouse and that's a fact. Joe Biden is on camera directly stating it and they are trying to force schools to do it via funding prerequisites.

Reactions: loveoysters

do i think biological men can become pregnant? no, of course not. do i think that F-M trans can become pregnant? yes, as long as they haven't had any operations to get rid of their uterus. i imagine the director is trying to skirt around and call F-M transitioned persons their preferred pronoun. who knows, maybe he's just an idiot and actually does believe it

Reactions: yoshi121374
do i think biological men can become pregnant? no, of course not. do i think that F-M trans can become pregnant? yes, as long as they haven't had any operations to get rid of their uterus. i imagine the director is trying to skirt around and call F-M transitioned persons their preferred pronoun. who knows, maybe he's just an idiot and actually does believe it
It’s pretty simple. That’s me being nice.

There is such an easier answer to the question:

"If you are born with a peen and no uterus, you can't get pregnant."

"If you are born with a uterus, you can assuming no other medical issues."

It will piss a few people off but the left is doing themselves a lot more damage with the 'mega-all-inclusive' tact they are taking. You can be inclusive but there is a point where the laws of biology and/or physics take over. People need to understand and accept this.

Then 95% of dems are mighty quiet. I guess they are afraid to speak out lest they be call transphobic. How could they every show their face at all the protests with that label thrust upon them.

It will piss a few people off but the left is doing themselves a lot more damage with the 'mega-all-inclusive' tact they are taking. You can be inclusive but there is a point where the laws of biology and/or physics take over. People need to understand and accept this.
p16209_p_v8_ah.jpg

eh, i think the only people who are making this a big deal are the people who would never vote D to begin with. i, personally, couldn't care less about any of it all and if people want to be called he/her/she/him/them/they/xhe/whatever i'll do my best to appease them. my friend's 15 year old son goes by them/they and i'll screw up every now and then but i do my best to call them the pronoun they prefer. it literally makes no difference to me and if it makes them happy then all the better.

i feel like that video is similar to the situation above where it's about calling the people their preferred pronoun. then again, like i said above, the guy could be looney and actually think M-F trans can give birth without a uterus.

Then 95% of dems are mighty quiet. I guess they are afraid to speak out lest they be call transphobic. How could they every show their face at all the protests with that label thrust upon them.
95% of the Dems would not even consider this an issue worthy of discussion because we don't care. It's ridiculous that .0042% of the population drives the majority of the right so insane. It's almost like you want to make it political or something.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Damn Danny Devito and Ahnuld look young.
95% of the Dems would not even consider this an issue worthy of discussion because we don't care. It's ridiculous that .0042% of the population drives the majority of the right so insane. It's almost like you want to make it political or something.
The left could easily defuse the whole thing if they wanted to, and were willing to do it.

The left cannot control what the right does with this, but they can stop giving the right this kind of ammunition.

Reactions: DW4_2016
The left could easily defuse the whole thing if they wanted to, and were willing to do it.

The left cannot control what the right does with this, but they can stop giving the right this kind of ammunition.
it's a fake culture war though. dems DGAF and conservatives are pissed at dems. it's all about votes. like printing your name on checks and then sending them to everyone and blaming inflation on liberals. it's all about votes.

Damn Danny Devito and Ahnuld look young.

So what I hear you saying is, if it's a trans issue, it's also a Dem issue, but only because Repubs decided to make it so. Andrew Clyde asked the guy a gotcha question that he wanted to answer carefully so not to step on anyone's toes. I get it but I also don't care....I never would have even heard about it if the Repubs on this board didn't tell me, but now if I don't respond it's because I'm an embarrassed Dem? LMAO

Caitlyn-Jenner-arrives-at-Heathrow-Airport-from-Los-Angeles.jpg

Reactions: Mr.Fitzwell
it's a fake culture war though. dems DGAF and conservatives are pissed at dems. it's all about votes. like printing your name on checks and then sending them to everyone and blaming inflation on liberals. it's all about votes.
Dude. The left cannot walk away from this right before the election. This is Joe Fricking Biden giving a major transgender speech in the oval office. They are trying to force schools to teach transgender studies and give gender bender hormones to minor children and thats a fact.

Sad. This is not a game. People are being permanently affected.

Detransitioners Respond: A Letter to Attorney General Garland​

The medical safeguarding of children should not be a political issue.​

Chloe Cole Cat Cattinson Ritchie Sinéad Watson Pr isha Mosley Helena , and Grace Lidinsky-Smith
Oct 7
October 7, 2022
The Honorable Merrick Garland
Attorney General
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Ave, N.W.
Washington D.C. 20530

Dear Attorney General Garland,
We are writing as a group of individuals who formerly identified as transgender. Many of us were young teenagers when we decided, on the direction of medical “experts,” to pursue irreversible hormone treatments and surgeries to bring our bodies into closer alignment with what we thought was our true “gender identity.” Many of us had extensive histories of mental illness. Many of us had experienced significant childhood trauma. But all of this was ignored because we uttered the word “gender.” This utterance placed us on a narrow medical pathway that led us to sacrifice our healthy bodies and future fertility in obeisance to the claim that our suffering was a result of having a “gender identity” that did not “match” our biological sex. In other words, we were “born in the wrong body.”
We didn’t know better; we were young, and we trusted our doctors. Our parents were also misled. They were told the common myth that if they did not “affirm” our new identities, which entailed fully approving our medical transition, then we would likely commit suicide. Given these options, what loving parent wouldn’t choose to transition their child? This is not informed consent, but a decision forced under extreme duress.

Some of us have chosen to speak out publicly about the harm that “gender affirming care” has caused us. But most detransitioners choose to remain silent or anonymous, because unlike the joyful and supportive communities that welcome all who transition, no such loving community awaits us. Instead, we are routinely harassed and browbeaten into silence for being an inconvenience to popular narratives around “gender.” But our growing population is becoming impossible to ignore, and others have started amplifying our suppressed voices by denouncing the uncontrolled medical experiments being performed on children in hospitals in the name of “gender affirming care.”
The American Medical Association, American Academy of Pediatrics, and Children’s Hospital Association fully endorse the “gender affirmation” model of care, which prevents medical professionals from questioning a child’s self-reported transgender identity, and from exploring possible underlying factors causing their dysphoria. These endorsements, however, run counter to the recommendations of other countries, such as Sweden, Finland, and the U.K., who have conducted systematic reviews of evidence and concluded, unanimously, that the risks and uncertainties outweigh any known benefits. American medical organizations have not conducted a systematic review of the evidence; their recommendations are based on a small number of badly flawed studies and ignore contravening evidence from other studies (precisely what systematic reviews are meant to prevent).
The recent letter by these groups calling on the DOJ to put pressure on social media companies to censor who they portray as “high-profile users on social media” sharing “false and misleading information” is nothing more than an attempt to silence the reasonable voices of concerned critics calling for a more cautious approach to experimental medical practices impacting vulnerable children.
We condemn all violence, threats of violence, and intimidation directed at physicians and hospital staff without caveat, and anyone who engages in such behavior should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But we also cannot ignore the harms being carried out against countless children in the name of “gender affirmation” that constitute much more than mere threats—we bear the literal scars of this medical violence.
We must not conflate passionate criticism with violence or incitement of violence.
The medical safeguarding of children should not be a political issue. Since truth is a prerequisite for justice, we must ensure that the already hot embers of political tribalism are not stoked. Children deserve the best evidence-based medical care available. Silencing the victims and critics of “gender affirming” practices is not a pathway to truth and justice, but to ignorance and further harm.
Please do the right thing.
Signed,
Chloe Cole
Helena Kerschner
Cat Cattison
Sinéad Watson
Grace Lidinsky-Smith
Ritchie
Prisha Mosley
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack.com%2Fimg%2Fattachment_icon.svg

Detransitioners Respond A Letter To Attorney General Garland
54.4KB ∙ PDF File
Download

If you’re a detransitioner, consider becoming a member of Detrans United, an organization by detransitioners for detransitioners with the goal of providing support and community for those harmed by “gender-affirming” care. This organization is currently in its infancy, and there will be more to come.
If you are not a detransitioner but would like to support them, consider making a donation to Detrans United.

Subscribe to Reality's Last Stand

By Colin Wright · Thousands of paid subscribers
Reality’s Last Stand is a publication by biologist Colin Wright dedicated to providing weekly news, articles, and other content about the biology of sex and sex differences, gender ideology, Critical Social Justice, free speech, and related topics.

The elites are on a determined path to normalize pedophilia and transgenderism. The big question is why?

You know why. They always attempt to normalize perverted or illegal behavior that they are engaged in.

They know what's coming. This is their attempt to get out in front of it.

Note how the libs will rush to their defense to do so. @iceheart08 is already there. Watch how they will all trip over themselves to support whatever spin the libs offer that pedophilia isn't that big of a deal.

I have three sisters who are D’s but fairly reasonable people and a crazy leftist Mother. None of them will flat out call it bullshit. My nutjob mother and the farthest left sister truly believe the trans nonsense. The other two know what’s going on but won’t say anything because they don’t want to be called transphobic, so they go along with it. Most of the libs I know personally fall into the latter group

Just ask them point blank in front of other Dems and see what they say. I could absolutely be wrong but from my vantage point this is what we’re dealing with
Sorry for your luck man. I can't imagine growing up in a family like that. How'd you end up being normal?

Reactions: jfegaly

I don't believe it's possible but I do believe that all those you mention believe it because they are twats.

This is from your democrat govt. directly.

Let’s also normalize anorexia. Anorexia is an emotional/body dysmorphia where the individual self identifies as being obese and therefore refuses to eat.

We should affirm anorexics self identity and tell them that they are indeed obese no matter how skinny they get!

While we are at it, let’s normalize schizophrenia! If a person believes that the radio is speaking to them OR that the sky is raining hellfire into a Walmart parking lot, we should affirm this.

I will never ever ever ever ever ever agree that men can be women and women can be men. That will never happen …

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT