ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

It could say, “Mars survey”… but what about the answer to the question?
Put yourself in Germany's shoes and remember how he threatened them with trade sanctions if they didn't increase military spending and he also threatened to remove troops if they continued with the Nord Stream pipeline. Then to top it off, he announced recently that he would encourage Russia to do whatever the hell they want with NATO allies who don't spend enough on the military. I get it that you approve but it's a shitty way to talk to our friends.

Reactions: flotiger
Put yourself in Germany's shoes and remember how he threatened them with trade sanctions if they didn't increase military spending and he also threatened to remove troops if they continued with the Nord Stream pipeline. Then to top it off, he announced recently that he would encourage Russia to do whatever the hell they want with NATO allies who don't spend enough on the military. I get it that you approve but it's a shitty way to talk to our friends.

You can type a novel if you’d like, but I’m just looking for a cut & dry answer. Was the world at peace under Trump?

Is the world at peace under Biden?

You can type a novel if you’d like, but I’m just looking for a cut & dry answer. Was the world at peace under Trump?

Is the world at peace under Biden?
Are wars that happen in other countries always the fault of the US President? Was FDR responsible for World War II? Was Bush responsible for the war in Afghanistan or was he forced to respond? Are you saying Hamas wouldn't have attacked Israel if Trump was President? Just because a new war didn't start on Trump's watch means nothing and it's silly to give him full credit for it.

Seriously, what the **** is wrong with GOP/Trump supporters?
bafkreidoymv63mhf5e56xcdcncvjcvwp2rfiz42uexn5yko3fuletjifnyjpeg.png

• Sad
Reactions: dpic73
Are wars that happen in other countries always the fault of the US President? Was FDR responsible for World War II? Was Bush responsible for the war in Afghanistan or was he forced to respond? Are you saying Hamas wouldn't have attacked Israel if Trump was President? Just because a new war didn't start on Trump's watch means nothing and it's silly to give him full credit for it.
Hamas would’ve never 10/7’d had Trump been Pres.

Don’t even begin to act as if that’s not true. In fact, it was true.

Yeah, I consider animal abuse worse than phantom concerns about transgender people using public restrooms. Then again, i don't look at transgender people as boogeymen that need to be demonized.
Specifically, men in girl’s bathrooms.

As in, it’s happening. Is that okay?

Specifically, men in girl’s bathrooms.

As in, it’s happening. Is that okay?
Yeah, I don't really care. Women's bathrooms with multiple toilets are all in enclosed stalls. Changing rooms is a different story, but again, that stuff is very low on my give-a-**** meter. The assumption that guys are just walking around hanging dong in little girl's bathrooms/using transgender rulings as a way to prey on girls/etc is fearmongering at its finest. That's not to say psychos aren't doing it under the guise of transgender laws, but it's not commonplace, especially in a big lib city with a massive LGBTQ community like where I live.

Then it's very low-level. Biden is much better at controlling riots than Trump. They burned down buildings under Trump, now admit it was all his fault.
Haven’t seen your alter ego post in a while. Taking a break? It became too obvious?

Tired. We're talking about how Trump's projection of weakness led to the BLM riots - stay on track.
In this case, I’m once again speaking the truth, and you’re once again reading nonsense from your weekly mailed talking points.

While we’re conversing, let’s put it in ink. I’ll leave TI for 12 months if Biden wins. You (and your 2nd handle) leave TI for 12 months if Trump wins.

Afraid to lose your check?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
In this case, I’m once again speaking the truth, and you’re once again reading nonsense from your weekly mailed talking points.

While we’re conversing, let’s put it in ink. I’ll leave TI for 12 months if Biden wins. You (and your 2nd handle) leave TI for 12 months if Trump wins.

Afraid to lose your check?
It's called mocking you, derp. I already told you I'm not taking that bet because I'm reserving my right to speak out in case that sorry sack of shit takes over. But you might as well not post for a year regardless because all you do is end conversations by picking at the poster with instead of addressing the topic at hand. It's lame

It's called mocking you, derp. I already told you I'm not taking that bet because I'm reserving my right to speak out in case that sorry sack of shit takes over. But you might as well not post for a year regardless because all you do is end conversations by picking at the poster with instead of addressing the topic at hand. It's lame
Lame is you pretending to be two different posters on TI.

I don’t blame you for risking that check.

Reactions: AugTig
Seriously, what the **** is wrong with GOP/Trump supporters?
bafkreidoymv63mhf5e56xcdcncvjcvwp2rfiz42uexn5yko3fuletjifnyjpeg.png
I’m willing to bet the graph is flipped and even higher with Democrats supporting murdering babies. Btw, I love dogs and don’t support Noem in this. She lost her chance at VP with this and her other lies and most Republicans agree.

You are a joke and we are all laughing at you with the exception of your other handles.

And a coward.

You are a joke and we are all laughing at you with the exception of your other handles.

And a coward.
At least I put myself out there and give the board something to laugh at. You on the other hand offer the board nothing, zero, zilch, because you're a weird, little brainwashed loser who can barely construct a sentence. And if you're calling me a coward because I don't want to take up the challenge, I think it's hilarious that you think you're brave by doing it. Do you really think the board will miss your pithy little whines from the sideline?

Bribe those oil companies for unnecessary tax cuts that will put us even deeper in the hole. Remember the deficit that you are so concerned about? Did you forget already?
Pump that oil!! Any complaints from you radical Communists fall on deaf ears since yall are kings of lies and cheating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT