ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Witch Hunt

GMsWNQ7WoAIt9Ep

DemosthenesForDemocracy
@GOATDemosthenes

More legal stuff from the non-lawyer Tom. You still aren't mentioning that you gave Trump legal advice on this very case, that he heeded over his own legal counsel (real lawyers) that got him indicted in the first place.

Last edited:

It has always been clear that the “Documents Case” is nothing but an Election Interference Scam concocted by Crooked Joe Biden, Deranged Jack Smith, and their Hacks and Thugs. Now, Deranged Jack has admitted in a filing in front of Judge Cannon to what I have been saying happened since the Illegal RAID on my home, Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida - That he and his team committed blatant Evidence Tampering by mishandling the very Boxes they used as a pretext to bring this Fake Case. These deeply Illegal actions by the Politicized “Persecutors” mandate that this whole Witch Hunt be DROPPED IMMEDIATELY. END THE “BOXES HOAXES.” MAGA2024!

Donald Trump Truth Social 07:20 PM EST 05/03/24

Reactions: fatpiggy

It has always been clear that the “Documents Case” is nothing but an Election Interference Scam concocted by Crooked Joe Biden, Deranged Jack Smith, and their Hacks and Thugs. Now, Deranged Jack has admitted in a filing in front of Judge Cannon to what I have been saying happened since the Illegal RAID on my home, Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida - That he and his team committed blatant Evidence Tampering by mishandling the very Boxes they used as a pretext to bring this Fake Case. These deeply Illegal actions by the Politicized “Persecutors” mandate that this whole Witch Hunt be DROPPED IMMEDIATELY. END THE “BOXES HOAXES.” MAGA2024!

Donald Trump Truth Social 07:20 PM EST 05/03/24
Are they visiting the Central Detention Facility?

trump-jail.jpg

Trump writes, “It has always been clear that the “Documents Case” is nothing but an Election Interference Scam concocted by Crooked Joe Biden, Deranged Jack Smith, and their Hacks and Thugs.

“Now, Deranged Jack has admitted in a filing in front of Judge Cannon to what I have been saying happened since the Illegal RAID on my home, Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida - That he and his team committed blatant Evidence Tampering by mishandling the very Boxes they used as a pretext to bring this Fake Case.

“These deeply Illegal actions by the Politicized “Persecutors” mandate that this whole Witch Hunt be DROPPED IMMEDIATELY. END THE “BOXES HOAXES.” MAGA2024!”

The plan to remove Trump for office started the day after he won in 2016.

The plan to take down Trump after he left office started the day he said he was declassifying the crossfire hurricane binder. They couldn’t allow that to get out.

DOJ and FBI were pissed when they had to hand it over to him and somehow they got Mark Meadows to send one of those binders back to the DOJ.

Meanwhile the day Trump’s term ended Obama appointed head of NARA worked with the GSA and Biden White House to do all of the things that @julie_kelly2 so meticulously uncovered and reported on.

It’s always been about crossfire hurricane. The coverup is always worse than the crime and it’s been like 5 years of coverups.

Judge Cannon delays Trump’s classified documents case indefinitely!

This move indicates that this case will NOT go to trial before Election Day, essentially nullifying the case if Trump were to win, who could then pardon himself and end this charade.

The Deep State have failed once again, and they only made Trump more popular in the process. They confirmed Trump’s entire narrative that the establishment have weaponized all levers of government against him.

In addition, they have normalized the idea of prosecuting high-profile individuals, including former presidents… PRECEDENT ESTABLISHED!

Now it’s our turn.

BREAKING REPORT: ⚠️ New York’s judicial oversight body LAUNCHES INVESTIGATION into Judge Arthur Engoron's alleged meeting / interaction with a high profile attorney offering unsolicited ADVICE on Trump case prior to court ruling..

Attorney Adam Leitman Bailey made the claim during an interview with NBC New York, saying he spoke to Judge Arthur Engoron three weeks prior to the judge’s February decision to fine the former president $454 million for falsely inflating the value of his assets. - NBC

Judge Cannon delays Trump’s classified documents case indefinitely!

This move indicates that this case will NOT go to trial before Election Day, essentially nullifying the case if Trump were to win, who could then pardon himself and end this charade.

The Deep State have failed once again, and they only made Trump more popular in the process. They confirmed Trump’s entire narrative that the establishment have weaponized all levers of government against him.

In addition, they have normalized the idea of prosecuting high-profile individuals, including former presidents… PRECEDENT ESTABLISHED!

Now it’s our turn.

So when real corruption happens, you strangely approve. Because you are a FRAUD
Leave it up to dpic to call the one honest judge corrupt. I have been saying for years now we are in the bizarro world now.

Leave it up to dpic to call the one honest judge corrupt. I have been saying for years now we are in the bizarro world now.
Correction, YOU have your head so far up the bizarro world's ass you can tell what it had for dinner.

I can't wait til Trump loses again and she gets disbarred for her incompetence and Donnie boy gets what's coming.

You're so dumb and so easy to fool. This has been known for years dude. Stop getting your news from the sewer.

"But a little more than six months later, Cohen changed his tune and copped a plea to a laundry list of federal crimes that included making an excessive campaign contribution to Trump, now 76, by paying Daniels to keep quiet about her alleged 2006 affair with him."

"As part of his guilty plea, Cohen admitted that he used a newly incorporated shell company to pay Daniels, then sought reimbursement from the Trump Organization for the full amount, plus a $35 wire fee and another $50,000 for tech work related to Trump’s campaign.

The total was doubled for tax purposes, and Cohen also received a $60,000 bonus, with the full amount of $420,000 paid to him in monthly installments for which he submitted invoices."

Joe Biden knowingly kept and knowingly disclosed classified documents, but he wasn’t charged because he’s a “forgetful old man”.

He ignored classified procedures because he was writing a book from which he made $8 mil.

On the flip side, Trump was charged FORTY TIMES in his classified document case.

And now we know Jack Smith and the FBI mishandled the documents, tampered with evidence and lied to the judge.

The double standards of justice in America has never been more obvious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT