ADVERTISEMENT

trump's best friend accused of sex trafficking

nytigerfan

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2004
Man, trump and his best friend mcmahon share a lot of the same traits, sexually assaulting women being one of them. This is really sick stuff.

107105528-1660775172842-gettyimages-88631547-57752768.jpeg

Man, trump and his best friend mcmahon share a lot of the same traits, sexually assaulting women being one of them. This is really sick stuff.

107105528-1660775172842-gettyimages-88631547-57752768.jpeg
So Biden has been accused of sexual assault but he's innocent of course except for his pedo loving son ( 14yr old niece) and the multiple videos of him groping kids. ( would you let him snuggle up to your daughter?)
Bill Clinton is a known sexual predator of both adult women and underaged ones.
Jimmy Kimmel was accused of being on Pedo Island and went off on Rodgers threatening to sue only to be discovered his BEST FRIEND AND CHEF Adam Perry Lang was on the pedo list for Epstein.
I can go on and on if you want dumbass because when it comes to Hollywood, Libs, Politicians, Trump, Obama and anyone else in the public realm I could find all kinds of dirty little secrets on them, including you probably. 🤣 🤣

You're not good at this at all but I'll allow you to continue embarrassing yourself to the majority on this board while the 4-5 nut huggers you have reveling in your apples to oranges comparisons heap praise.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Are we really talking about Jimmy Kimmel Epstein island shit? Jesus Christ where the **** are you getting your news?

So Biden has been accused of sexual assault but he's innocent of course except for his pedo loving son ( 14yr old niece) and the multiple videos of him groping kids. ( would you let him snuggle up to your daughter?)
Jimmy Kimmel was accused of being on Pedo Island and went off on Rodgers threatening to sue only to be discovered his BEST FRIEND AND CHEF Adam Perry Lang was on the pedo list for Epstein.
I can go on and on if you want dumbass because when it comes to Hollywood, Libs, Politicians, Trump, Obama and anyone else in the public realm I could find all kinds of dirty little secrets on them, including you probably. 🤣 🤣

You're not good at this at all but I'll allow you to continue embarrassing yourself to the majority on this board while the 4-5 nut huggers you have reveling in your apples to oranges comparisons heap praise.

Wow. You are making excuses for sex traffickers. Disgusting.

Wow. You are making excuses for sex traffickers. Disgusting.
Nope you idiot, If you were able to comprehend anything you'd realize that you're accusing Trump of being friends with McMahon while ignoring all of the others that are involved with pedo's, sex offenders as well.
You tiny brained libs have Trump on the brain so bad you're ignoring the other offenders who are actually committing the crimes.
Trump hasn't been accused of sex trafficking, only being a friend of one much like a lot of libs have been. (remember Trump was a Democrat/Lib for many many years before '16)

Watch out y'all, Cabo knows stuff and he's gonna get you and then he's going to call you dumb and put two laughing emojis behind it. That'll teach you!

Are we really talking about Jimmy Kimmel Epstein island shit? Jesus Christ where the **** are you getting your news?
Everywhere else besides CNN, MSNBC, The Tonight Show, etc.
It was on Joe Rogans Podcast, X and anywhere else that Kimmel could shout it out until they discovered Lang was on the Epstein list then Kimmel shut his mouth.

Watch out y'all, Cabo knows stuff and he's gonna get you and then he's going to call you dumb and put two laughing emojis behind it. That'll teach you!
You only deserve 1 unlike @DW4_2016 throws out on every post to me and the majority of intelligent posters here that have common sense and are capable of critical thinking.

But then again, I still think you, @DW4_2016 and @nytigerfan are the same guy so maybe I should've given you 3.

You only deserve 1 unlike @DW4_2016 throws out on every post to me and the majority of intelligent posters here that have common sense and are capable of critical thinking.

But then again, I still think you, @DW4_2016 and @nytigerfan are the same guy so maybe I should've given you 3.
Nytiger trolled the shit out of you with this post and you fell for it. LULZ

And no idea wtf you just said.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Everywhere else besides CNN, MSNBC, The Tonight Show, etc.
It was on Joe Rogans Podcast, X and anywhere else that Kimmel could shout it out until they discovered Lang was on the Epstein list then Kimmel shut his mouth.
lol what in the world are you talking about? Jimmy Kimmel was no where near the Epstein island. I do remember this getting traction after Rodgers broadcasted it on McAfee’s show before espn and Disney made them change tune real quick. It’s a baseless accusation and it’s why no reputable source is talking about it, bc when it turns out to be BS they don’t want to be sued for millions.

You know, like what happened with fox last year and newsmax last week

lol what in the world are you talking about? Jimmy Kimmel was no where near the Epstein island. I do remember this getting traction after Rodgers broadcasted it on McAfee’s show before espn and Disney made them change tune real quick. It’s a baseless accusation and it’s why no reputable source is talking about it, bc when it turns out to be BS they don’t want to be sued for millions.

You know, like what happened with fox last year and newsmax last week
NO NO NO, It was not a baseless accusation. Kimmel denied it and then the list comes out showing that Adam Perry Lang was on the list who happens to be one of Kimmels best friends.
Kimmel shut his mouth after that because he had now been linked to someone who had been on the Island. Guilt by association is a thing according to the mouth breather that started this thread.

Are you trying to top your 63% approval rating post? This won’t age well either.

How so? Are you saying that trumps best friend will be proven innocent? Have you seen the text messages he sent to other people about tips young woman?

Y’all are ****ign disgusting. You and @Cabotiger defending sex traffickers. Shame.

Reactions: dpic73
NO NO NO, It was not a baseless accusation. Kimmel denied it and then the list comes out showing that Adam Perry Lang was on the list who happens to be one of Kimmels best friends.
Kimmel shut his mouth after that because he had now been linked to someone who had been on the Island. Guilt by association is a thing according to the mouth breather that started this thread.
Or, he shut his mouth bc the massive corporation he works for told him to shut it and let the lawyers do their thing. Spreading baseless accusations about someone is exactly how you get sued into oblivion.

Reactions: fcctiger12
Meh... Is there ONE Trump supporter on here that WOULD NOT still vote for Trump if he supported this sort of thing? All Trump has to say is "I didn't do it." Evidence would not matter in the least. I think everyone on here would still be 100% behind him. This is DONALD TRUMP we are talking about... so he sold a couple of kids and banged some underaged girls... big deal.

Jimmy Kimmel is a pedo because his friend is a pedo.

trump is a sex trafficker because his friend is a sex trafficker.

They should both be disqualified from the presidency.

I am good with that, glad we finally agree on something. Unlike you and your ilk, I dont look to game show hosts or talk show hosts as the kind of leaders I want.

I actually don't want trump disqualified. His running is a guaranteed L for the R's.

Meh... Is there ONE Trump supporter on here that WOULD NOT still vote for Trump if he supported this sort of thing? All Trump has to say is "I didn't do it." Evidence would not matter in the least. I think everyone on here would still be 100% behind him. This is DONALD TRUMP we are talking about... so he sold a couple of kids and banged some underaged girls... big deal.
Not sure if this is directed to me or not but anyway, if Trump is involved he should be castrated and placed in a cell with serial killers who hate child molesters and rapists. I have no tolerance for anything involving women or children and I don't care if its a lib, conservative, POTUS, Pope or any of my relatives.
Touch a child, sniff their hair, you crossed the line and should have your head chopped off.

Why hasn't the Epstein list been released after all this time? Because there are some powerful names on it that are pulling some big strings to keep it hidden, all the more why they should be hunted down and fed to a pool of alligators.

I seriously hope that Trump loses this election if he's nominated so we can never hear the left mention his name again but I am curious who they'll blame for the next debacle much like they have these last 4 years. I'm sure Hillary and Obama will tell them who to go after next.

Not sure if this is directed to me or not but anyway, if Trump is involved he should be castrated and placed in a cell with serial killers who hate child molesters and rapists. I have no tolerance for anything involving women or children and I don't care if its a lib, conservative, POTUS, Pope or any of my relatives.
Touch a child, sniff their hair, you crossed the line and should have your head chopped off.

Why hasn't the Epstein list been released after all this time? Because there are some powerful names on it that are pulling some big strings to keep it hidden, all the more why they should be hunted down and fed to a pool of alligators.

I seriously hope that Trump loses this election if he's nominated so we can never hear the left mention his name again but I am curious who they'll blame for the next debacle much like they have these last 4 years. I'm sure Hillary and Obama will tell them who to go after next.
Nope... It's a general statement directed at Trump supporters in general and is tongue in cheek for sure (actually referencing Trump's statement that he could go out into the street and shoot someone and not lose a single vote). I don't know you and you don't know me. I don't randomly throw out the child molester accusation on anyone. Point being is that no matter how much evidence there is against Trump on this... his supporters won't believe it.

As for the election. If Haley was the nomination, I'd vote for her in a heartbeat over Biden. So would my wife (who is actually a liberal... I'm Independent).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT