ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker sits down with ex KGB psycho Putin...

I'm sure the MSM will push down your throat the tidbits they want you to see if you're too got damn dumb to watch and figure it out for yourself.
I can’t wait to see the mental gymnastics and the bullshit narratives that come out of this. It’s becoming a national pastime at this point

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Initial thoughts after the interview:

-Putin knows way too much history
-Putin is operating on an intellectual plane far above all US politicians
-Putin appears to want cooperation but the West have isolated Russia
-Putin does not want to invade Poland or take over the world
-Putin is not the deranged warmonger the MSM describes him as
-Putin is well-aware of the “Deep State” and recognizes the CIA as nefarious

I really wanted to see Putin go into detail on the degeneration of Western society, gender insanity, etc., because I think it would have resonated with the American People. The history about Ukrainian Nazism will be effective and his talk of “denazification” will certainly draw some attention.

Obviously I wanted Tucker to ask Putin about the biolabs in Ukraine, but as I stated yesterday, this topic might be too far of a jump down the rabbit hole for those new to this realm. This interview seemed to be an introductory first impression to appeal to Western citizens and disprove the MSM-created perception of Putin.

Anyone who watched the interview objectively would have to agree that Putin is not the monster we were told he was, and negotiations can be made if there is competency from US leadership. Hopefully this will change the perception of the US being innocent darlings in the conflict, and can eventually lead to mass realization that the US/NATO are the ones who brought war and weapons to Russia’s doorstep via espionage and CIA color revolutions.

I really wanted to see Putin go into detail on the degeneration of Western society, gender insanity, etc., because I think it would have resonated with the American People. The history about Ukrainian Nazism will be effective and his talk of “denazification” will certainly draw some attention.

Obviously I wanted Tucker to ask Putin about the biolabs in Ukraine, but as I stated yesterday, this topic might be too far of a jump down the rabbit hole for those new to this realm. This interview seemed to be an introductory first impression to appeal to Western citizens and disprove the MSM-created perception of Putin.

Anyone who watched the interview objectively would have to agree that Putin is not the monster we were told he was, and negotiations can be made if there is competency from US leadership. Hopefully this will change the perception of the US being innocent darlings in the conflict, and can eventually lead to mass realization that the US/NATO are the ones who brought war and weapons to Russia’s doorstep via espionage and CIA color revolutions.
You love Putin? Honest question

Reactions: yoshi121374

I saw a mirage covering a dictator's lust for power. It was a well wrapped argument, but if you dive deeply, he's simply using scapegoat after scapegoat for his lust for supreme power. It's pretty dang easy to see through.

Side note: that twitter account is pure ass.

I saw a mirage covering a dictator's lust for power. It was a well wrapped argument, but if you dive deeply, he's simply using scapegoat after scapegoat for his lust for supreme power. It's pretty dang easy to see through.

I haven't watched it yet. I like the account.

I haven't watched it yet. I like the account.
I've read 100's of that guy's tweets. It's confirmation bias on a scale that is unbelievable and it should raise major red flags. You should delve a little further into the folks you give weight to. He's a frickin loony toon who selectively chooses the arguments that best fit his narrative.

Putin came across as a statesmen and a liar. Come on dude... he's pushing the same crap he did at the onset of this hysteria.

I've read 100's of that guy's tweets. It's confirmation bias on a scale that is unbelievable and it should raise major red flags. You should delve a little further into the folks you give weight to. He's a frickin loony toon who selectively chooses the arguments that best fit his narrative.

Putin came across as a statesmen and a liar. Come on dude... he's pushing the same crap he did at the onset of this hysteria.
You are reading his posts just like me. LOL!!

The post is just his opinion agree or not.

Is it easy to see through, or we’re you going to come to that conclusion regardless?

I’m not saying he isn’t a power hungry maniac, but what in the interview led you to that conclusion?

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and AugTig
Isn’t that the guy Trump has constantly praised?
This x post and your statement are both true. Trump can give a compliment when its warranted. He complimented while simultaneously slapping billions in tariffs on his commie @$$.

Putin:

"To use the dollar as a tool of foreign policy struggle is one of the biggest strategic mistakes made by the U.S political leadership"

"It is a stupid mistake"

"Does anyone in the United States realize this?

"What are you doing?"

"You are cutting yourself off"

"Even the United States allies are now downsizing their dollar reserves"

• Haha
Reactions: firegiver

The Tucker Carlson, Vladimir Putin Interview Showed Putin Has Been Ready For Peace. If You Recall, American Government Said No

This Is Why, One Of The Most Important Pentagon File Leakes No One Is Talking About:

The Files Revealed “A Blueprint for setting up the Ukraine war”

“Basically been a media blackout over these Pentagon files. It's being called the the the biggest US government leak since Snowden. This happened in, like, the last couple weeks. And Fox News even made a statement, we're not gonna cover this. We're not gonna show the documents because, like, serious blueprints for Ukraine were were leaked.

And did you hear about these? Yes. So Explain that to people. I I'm not I'm I'm definitely not an expert on this, but this seems like a Blueprint for setting up this war. Yes.

And a very sensitive document. Kirby, with John Kirby. He's, like, Biden's spokesperson. He's the guy who lied about the Nord Stream, you know, in the press room. Mhmm.

And he came out and said to he Specifically, told media, don't cover this leak. Don't cover the truth, guys. You're with us.”

This is the most impactful excerpt from the entire interview and perfectly summarizes the insanity of the current US foreign policy.

“Do the United States need this? What for? Thousands of miles away from your national territory. Don’t you have anything better to do?

You have issues on the border. Issues with migration. Issues with the national debt. More than 33 trillion dollars. You have nothing better to do, so you should fight with Ukraine?

Wouldn’t it be better to negotiate with Russia?”

Putin is correct. The US should be concerned with our own issues and not funding wars on the other side of the planet. Sounds kind of like “America First”.

This is the most impactful excerpt from the entire interview and perfectly summarizes the insanity of the current US foreign policy.

“Do the United States need this? What for? Thousands of miles away from your national territory. Don’t you have anything better to do?

You have issues on the border. Issues with migration. Issues with the national debt. More than 33 trillion dollars. You have nothing better to do, so you should fight with Ukraine?

Putin is correct. The US should be concerned with our own issues and not funding wars on the other side of the planet. Sounds kind of like “America First”.

The Tucker Carlson, Vladimir Putin Interview Showed Putin Has Been Ready For Peace. If You Recall, American Government Said No

This Is Why, One Of The Most Important Pentagon File Leakes No One Is Talking About:

The Files Revealed “A Blueprint for setting up the Ukraine war”

“Basically been a media blackout over these Pentagon files. It's being called the the the biggest US government leak since Snowden. This happened in, like, the last couple weeks. And Fox News even made a statement, we're not gonna cover this. We're not gonna show the documents because, like, serious blueprints for Ukraine were were leaked.

And did you hear about these? Yes. So Explain that to people. I I'm not I'm I'm definitely not an expert on this, but this seems like a Blueprint for setting up this war. Yes.

And a very sensitive document. Kirby, with John Kirby. He's, like, Biden's spokesperson. He's the guy who lied about the Nord Stream, you know, in the press room. Mhmm.

And he came out and said to he Specifically, told media, don't cover this leak. Don't cover the truth, guys. You're with us.”

Anyone who gives this Stalin-want-to-be a platform to address the American people is a traitor and should be drug into the street and beaten with Al-dente spaghetti noodles

You need re-education my friend …..start here

Sounds like weakness to me. Just bend over and let daddy Putin do what he wants.

This is the logic of ostriches, cats, and small children. If you close your eyes, the problem disappears!!!

Last edited:
Anyone who gives this Stalin-want-to-be a platform to address the American people is a traitor and should be drug into the street and beaten with Al-dente spaghetti noodles

You need re-education my friend …..start here

I think we should just get rid of free speech all together. I think we’d be better off having someone speak for us.

Preach on Comrade Growlz!!! For someone always bitching about communism in the US, you sure do love the Russians.

Vladimir Putin sheds light on Russia's complex relationship with the West following the collapse of the Soviet Union, detailing aspirations for collaboration with Presidents Clinton and Bush, concerns about NATO expansion, a CIA-backed coup in Ukraine, the Minsk Agreements, and the onset of the War in Ukraine in 2014.

Russia's Post-Soviet Optimism

Putin revisited the Soviet Union's dissolution, emphasizing Russia's initial hope for collaboration with the West. He highlighted Russia's voluntary acceptance of the Soviet Union's collapse, expecting the "civilized West" to view it as an invitation for cooperation. Putin recalled Russian President Boris Yeltsin's praised speech in front of the United States Congress, famously saying, "God Bless America," while expressing optimism for acceptance by the West.

Putin's Missile Shield Plan

In 2007, Putin proposed a joint U.S.-Russia-Europe missile defense system to President George W. Bush. While the U.S. claimed to build a missile shield in Eastern Europe to counter threats from Iran, Putin suggested a collaborative approach to avoid threatening Russia's security. Despite initial interest, Putin's proposal was rejected, leading to Russia's development of hypersonic missile systems.

"I suggested working together: Russia, the United States, and Europe. They said it was very interesting. They asked me, "Are you serious?" I said, "Absolutely". I said, "Just imagine if we could settle such a global strategic security challenge together. The world will change. We'll probably have disputes, probably economic and even political ones. But we could drastically change the situation in the world." He says "Yes, and asks, "Are you serious? I said, "Of course". "We need to think about it." I said, "Go ahead, please."

Putin describes how Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice visited him in Moscow in 2007 to decline his proposal. In response, Putin explained that Russia would be forced to take countermeasures.

"We are now ahead of everyone, the United States and the other countries in terms of the development of hypersonic strike systems. And we are improving them every day. But it wasn't us. We proposed to go the other way, and we were pushed back. Now, about NATO's expansion to the east. Well, we were promised no NATO to the east, not an inch to the east, as we were told. And then what? They said, well, it's not enshrined on paper, so we'll expand. So, there were five waves of expansion. The Baltic states, the whole of Eastern Europe, and so on."

NATO Expansion Concerns

Putin describes Russia's grievances regarding NATO's eastward expansion, emphasizing the breach of promises made during earlier negotiations. He recounted the diplomatic efforts to dissuade NATO from encroaching on Russia's borders, illustrating a growing rift in relations, particularly in the aftermath of NATO bombing Yugoslavia in violation of the United Nations charter.

Putin recalled asking President Bill Clinton about Russia joining NATO. After initially expressing interest, Clinton said it would be impossible after he spoke to his advisors. Putin also mentioned the CIA's involvement in supporting opposition parties in Russia.

"The promise was that NATO would not expand eastward. But it happened five times. There were five waves of expansion. We tolerated all that. We were trying to persuade them. We were saying, please don't... We are a market economy, and there is no Communist Party power. Let's negotiate."

"In 2008, at the summit in Bucharest, they declared that the doors for Ukraine and Georgia to join NATO were open. Germany, France, and other European countries seemed to be against it. But then, as I was told later, President Bush exerted pressure, and they had to agree. It's ridiculous. It's like kindergarten. What kind of people are these? We're ready to talk, but with whom? Where are the guarantees? None. So they started to develop the territory of Ukraine."

CIA's Role in Ukraine

Putin took a deep dive into the Ukrainian crisis, particularly the contentious events surrounding the Orange Revolution in 2004 and Viktor Yanukovych's removal from power during the Maidan Revolution in 2014. He asserts that the United States, with a particular focus on the CIA and State Department, played a significant role in the 2014 Ukrainian crisis, characterizing it as a coup orchestrated with American backing.

Putin explained that Germany, Poland, and France signed an agreement between Yanukovych and the opposition that would guarantee a peaceful resolution through an early election. Putin criticized the decision to resort to violence instead of allowing an early election, asserting that the CIA's actions were a political miscalculation.

"He had no chance of winning, frankly speaking. Everyone knew that. Then, why the coup? Why the victims? Why threaten Crimea? Why launch an operation in Donbas? This I do not understand. That is exactly what the miscalculation is. CIA did its job to complete the coup. I think one of the deputy secretaries of state said that they cost a large sum of money. Almost 5 billion. But the political mistake was colossal. Why would they have to do that? All this could have been done legally, without victims, without military action, and without the loss of Crimea. We would have never considered even lifting the finger if it hadn't been for the bloody developments on Maidan."

"The armed opposition committed a coup in Kiev. With the back of the CIA, of course. They have always been our opponents. A job is a job. Technically, they did everything right. They achieved their goal of changing the government. However, from a political standpoint, it was a colossal mistake. Surely, it was political leadership's miscalculation. They should have seen what it would evolve into."

War in Donbas 2014

Putin discusses the events leading to the 2014 War in Ukraine, attributing it to NATO's open doors for Ukraine in 2008, the subsequent coup, and the persecution of those opposing it.

"In 2008, the doors of NATO were opened for Ukraine. In 2014, there was a coup. They started persecuting those who did not accept the coup. They created the threat to Crimea, which we had to take under our protection. They launched the war in Donbas in 2014 with the use of aircraft and artillery against civilians. This is when it all started. There's a video of aircraft attacking Donetsk from above."

"They launched a large-scale military operation. All this against the background of the military development of this territory and the opening of NATO's doors. How could we not express concern over what was happening? From our side, this would have been a culpable negligence."

"We addressed the leadership of the United States and European countries to stop these developments immediately and implement the Minsk agreements."

The Minsk Agreements

Putin explained that current tensions result from Ukraine's leadership's refusal to implement the 2014-signed Minsk agreements. He highlighted Ukraine's reluctance to adhere to the agreements, with leaders openly declaring their refusal. Putin also mentioned former German and French leaders admitting to signing the agreements without intending to implement them. Despite the complexity, Putin expressed readiness to implement the agreements, criticizing Ukraine for favoring a military solution and accusing them of starting the war in 2014.

"It was they who started the war in 2014. Our goal is to stop this war. And we did not start this war in 2022. This is an attempt to stop it."

Why did the United States and the West refuse to collaborate with Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union?

What do you think about Putin's interpretation of events that led to the War in Ukraine?

Do you agree with Putin's assertion that NATO expansion and a CIA-backed coup in Ukraine led to the War in Ukraine?

Its hilarious that MAGAs are so starved for a hero that actually can string together two sentences that they roll over and show their belly to a ****ing despot. MAGAs want a dictator so bad.

lol.... of course the country that is boxed in by American excellence complains about it. Brother, if he could do the same to us, he would.

Putin:

"To use the dollar as a tool of foreign policy struggle is one of the biggest strategic mistakes made by the U.S political leadership"

"It is a stupid mistake"

"Does anyone in the United States realize this?

"What are you doing?"

"You are cutting yourself off"

"Even the United States allies are now downsizing their dollar reserves"
The only reason and ONLY reason allies are downsizing the dollar is because the GOP is dead set on ruining our credit rating by shutting down the government rather than do their jobs. Thats a fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT