ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine War

"Do you think Russia will let NATO throw continuous unanswered attacks on their sovereign territory?"

For reference
Once again, its plainly obvious what is occurring and what I said. If you smart guys cant put 2 and 2 together then I cant help you. The US practically is NATO as its just us doing stuff in this clusterf**K related to outside assistance to Ukraine.

Furthermore Russia has achieved its objective. It has the territory that it will not lose at this point. Ukraine is basically engaging in guerilla warfare by using US weaponry to lob surprise attacks in civilian areas within Russian borders.

Last edited:
Once again, its plainly obvious what is occurring and what I said. If you smart guys cant put 2 and 2 together then I cant help you. The US practically is NATO as its just us doing stuff in this clusterf**K
You seem to be having a hard time understanding that there is a difference between US and NATO weaponry being used by Ukraine and US and NATO directly attacking Russia. Regardless there is a difference. If NATO directly attacks Russia, Russia will respond. But that isn't going to happen because NATO won't attack. Russia is not going to attack the US or NATO. Russia/Putin doesn't want to nuclear war, and Putin knows that a conventional fight would end quickly and badly for Russia.

Reactions: fcctiger12
You seem to be having a hard time understanding that there is a difference between US and NATO weaponry being used by Ukraine and US and NATO directly attacking Russia. Regardless there is a difference. If NATO directly attacks Russia, Russia will respond. But that isn't going to happen because NATO won't attack. Russia is not going to attack the US or NATO. Russia/Putin doesn't want to nuclear war, and Putin knows that a conventional fight would end quickly and badly for Russia.
You seem to have a hard time dealing with the reality that the US is facilitating attacks within Russian borders affecting civilians. Russia can facilitate terrorist attacks in the US as a payback easily but hey Russia would not be the one actually attacking us using this logic. This is all ridiculous when the US has no strategic national security interest in this Russia/Ukraine land fight and we are also near 35 trillion in debt to boot with our southern borders wide @$$ open with any groups coming in as they please. I am glad you ding dongs are happy with whats currently happening.

You seem to have a hard time dealing with the reality that the US is facilitating attacks within Russian borders affecting civilians. Russia can facilitate terrorist attacks in the US as a payback easily but hey Russia would not be the one actually attacking us using this logic. This is all ridiculous when the US has no strategic national security interest in this Russia/Ukraine land fight and we are also near 35 trillion in debt to boot with our southern borders wide @$$ open with any groups coming in as they please. I am glad you ding dongs are happy with whats currently happening.
Ok it's good that we've moved past the hyperbole about NATO continuously attacking Russia.

As far as strategic interest, I don't think that it makes a difference who controls more or less of Ukraine's territory, however I do believe that Russia should not be allowed to simply take territory that it wants. Russia is a strategic competitor of ours, second to China, but they are still #2, with no-one else even a close #3. Russia is impaling itself on many fronts on Ukraine right now and I happen to believe that it is in our best interest to see that they continue to do so and go home with a L. NATO is expanding and those members who have been lagging in providing for their own and a common defense are finally starting to come to their senses. Ukraine, whether or not it becomes a NATO member, is moving from the Russian sphere of influence towards the West (which I think is a good thing). I happen to think that our military aid to Ukraine is achieving results in excess of the cost.... even if we dispense with the "fighting for democracy" line of justification.

Tying aid to Ukraine with addressing the sh*t - show on the Southern border is a negotiating / political tactic. We can do both.

Where are you getting the information that Ukraine deliberately targeted civilians? Just curious.

Read the post I made in this thread Sunday at 2:45 am.
Thx. I 've seen other brief reference to Czech rockets but not a lot. Mostly seeming to come from Russian sources, so could be a circular reference. Also the whole "targeting civilian" point of view is also Russian.

I can't say that Ukraine would be above a little tit for tat given the blatant targeting of civilians that Russia is doing, but i don't know if it really gains much. I think sticking to targeting military does more with the limited resources that ukraine has. Also and more importantly blatant targeting of russian civilians put ukraine at risk of losing popular support from OUTSIDE Ukraine, which is vital.

Russia is the side that has most to gain if ukraine targets russian civilians, from my perspective. So in my mind any reporting out of Russia is suspect to being manipulated for external consumption. Most likely would be collateral damage from a errant attack on some millitary target. A russian false flag operation is also not out of the question, IMO, but i have no idea if there are any facts that would make that a plausible assumption.

Deep strikes into Russia with top of the line NATO cruise or ballistic missiles would be a much bigger escalation than what happened (if it happened as the russians say). Until that happens no-one really knows for sure what the Russian reaction will be, but i can't remotely believe that they would cross the nuclear threshold and and a direct conventional attack on NATO would force a NATO response that would be more damaging that what Ukraine has been able, or allowed, to do with NATO weapons so far.

Ok it's good that we've moved past the hyperbole about NATO continuously attacking Russia.

As far as strategic interest, I don't think that it makes a difference who controls more or less of Ukraine's territory, however I do believe that Russia should not be allowed to simply take territory that it wants. Russia is a strategic competitor of ours, second to China, but they are still #2, with no-one else even a close #3. Russia is impaling itself on many fronts on Ukraine right now and I happen to believe that it is in our best interest to see that they continue to do so and go home with a L. NATO is expanding and those members who have been lagging in providing for their own and a common defense are finally starting to come to their senses. Ukraine, whether or not it becomes a NATO member, is moving from the Russian sphere of influence towards the West (which I think is a good thing). I happen to think that our military aid to Ukraine is achieving results in excess of the cost.... even if we dispense with the "fighting for democracy" line of justification.

Tying aid to Ukraine with addressing the sh*t - show on the Southern border is a negotiating / political tactic. We can do both.

Where are you getting the information that Ukraine deliberately targeted civilians? Just curious.
This is the whole reason why our military and government was 100% correct in the line of action we are now involved in. We have taken a potential ww3 situation and are bleeding the main culprit dry. On the same front we are locking China out of our chip manufactoring and surging forward with the cyber security front. In 10 years Russia and China may be completely broke.

Reactions: fcctiger12 and ANEW
Pentagon Report Reveals Over $1 Billion in Weapons Sent to Ukraine Unaccounted For, Almost 40,000 Arms Improperly Monitored Amid Congressional Debate on Further Funding to Ukraine

Will msm raise hell over this US citizen being killed while being held by Ukraine?

One of US Citizen Journalist Gonzalo Lira's last videos before being jailed and tortured to death in Ukraine.

Despite efforts from Tucker Carlson, and Elon Musk raising concerns to Zelensky, Gonzalo's father announced today that his son has died in a Ukrainian prison.

He was killed for questioning the war in Ukraine, for questioning the narrative. This could easily be any one of us.

Why are we sending over $100 billion to a country that would do this to one of our own citizens?

Why didn't the U.S. Government bring him home alive?

I just cannot - for the life of me - understand why the republican right is so anti Ukraine and pro Russia. Is because Russia has claimed that Ukrainian leadership is made up of jewish nazi gay demons?

If Russia wins this war, it is bad for us. They will keep going. And we will have to fight if they attack one of our nato allies, We should all be rooting for Ukraine. At least all true patriots should.

But for people like you, who worship trump over God and country, I guess that is more important. Ukraine got trump in trouble, so we must hate them now.
Three points on this:

1) One issue conservatives have is the cost. But are we sending Ukraine actual money, or does the ‘aid package’ value include the value of equipment we are sending them? I’ve read that it is cheaper to send them obsolete equipment than to dispose of it in a lot of cases. So a ‘$100 Billion aid package’ might not cost us nearly that much.

2). Bad for Russia is good for us. As far as the Ukraine lives, nobody is making them resist. As far as Russian military lives, who cares? See my first sentence in this point.

3). Seeing how an A1 variant of the M1 tank, or older versions of Bradleys or missiles fare against modernish Russian stuff is good data for us.

Three points on this:

1) One issue conservatives have is the cost. But are we sending Ukraine actual money, or does the ‘aid package’ value include the value of equipment we are sending them? I’ve read that it is cheaper to send them obsolete equipment than to dispose of it in a lot of cases. So a ‘$100 Billion aid package’ might not cost us nearly that much.

2). Bad for Russia is good for us. As far as the Ukraine lives, nobody is making them resist. As far as Russian military lives, who cares? See my first sentence in this point.

3). Seeing how an A1 variant of the M1 tank, or older versions of Bradleys or missiles fare against modernish Russian stuff is good data for us.

US approves sending F-16s to Ukraine from Denmark and Netherlands​

US approves sending F-16s to Ukraine from Denmark and Netherlands​

Kinda what I figured. Ukraine gets old NATO equipment and our allies get either new F16s (which are MUCH more capable) or F35s.

We get to sell new planes and Russian planes get kersploded. Plus we get to see what the F16s weaknesses are vs Russian stuff. Win - win - WIN!

I'm ok with aid to Ukraine as long as it's in service of helping Ukraine defend itself. Long range YOLO strikes into Russia aren't very helpful and is just in service of the NAFO crowd on Twitter (and maybe Bionic Tiger).

But how much is enough? Nobody here in DC seriously has an answer about what this aid will accomplish. Is 60 billion going to help them retake Crimea? No.

GGMDacpXMAAcKPg

Reactions: Dungeon09

Retired military officer, Colonel Douglas Macgregor tells humanity the TRUTH about what’s going on today 🧐 :

“Remember, the GLOBALIST elites rule in Europe, just like they rule in the USA 🇺🇸”

“The people that control the financial markets, financial institutions and the main stream media are now in control of your governments”

“These globalists don’t represent the people, they serve their own interest and that interest is to destroy 🇷🇺 Russia!!! Do you know why? Because, Russia is the last major power in Europe that has a NATIONAL IDENTITY and massive amounts of resources!!! What have the globalists done to our countries? They flooded them with immigrants with a specific goal of diluting us, weakening us, destroying our national identity and eliminating our national culture”

“If you get rid of Putin and get into 🇷🇺 Russia, you can strip it of its resources and enrich yourself that much further than you have already done over the last few DECADES!!”

I hope you guys are starting to realize that these GLOBALISTS have infiltrated almost every institution and government and have been trying to dominate humanity for a very long time now🤷‍♂️

Please, open your eyes to our uncomfortable REALITY and help us FIGHT BACK!!!!

RFK Jr. Exposes Ukraine as a ‘Money Laundering Scheme’ for BlackRock

This is insane. @RobertKennedyJr reports:

“Even if the Ukraine war ended today, we’re still going to spend half a trillion there rebuilding the country.”

But get this, Mitch McConnell has essentially admitted that the money is not going to Ukraine, but to military contractors.

That’s good news for General Dynamics, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin.

But “who do you think owns every one of those companies?” Kennedy asked.

The answer: BlackRock.

“It’s all just a money laundering scheme

This same color revolution attempted in Russia is taking place right here in the US. We need a fix here badly.

Now that you’ve heard the fake outrage from the West, let’s look at the information they withheld from you.

Navalny is a terrorist. He was caught planning a color revolution to overtake Russia with MI6.

He’s not “political opposition”. He’s a foreign intelligence asset. A spy.

Below, you can see Navalny discussing planning “mass protests, civil initiatives, propaganda, establishing contacts with elites” with British MI6 agent, James William Thomas Ford, via the funding from unnamed rich billionaires.

Navalny was the West’s frontman to takeover Russia from within. The same exact playbook they used to take over Ukraine.

Navalny was a Deep State asset, and he was treated as such. As a hostile foreign actor looking to overthrow a sovereign nation, on behalf of the West. Treason and sedition. So spare me with the West’s fake outrage and pearl-clutching, as if Putin is unfairly jailing and murdering political opponents, while the Trump witch hunt is going into its 8th year… and while Julian Assange is still being tortured in prison…

Biden and the MSM are already trying to leverage this situation to coerce Americans to send more money to Ukraine. The entire thing is a hoax, just like everything else they do.

This same color revolution attempted in Russia is taking place right here in the US. We need a fix here badly.

Now that you’ve heard the fake outrage from the West, let’s look at the information they withheld from you.

Navalny is a terrorist. He was caught planning a color revolution to overtake Russia with MI6.

He’s not “political opposition”. He’s a foreign intelligence asset. A spy.

Below, you can see Navalny discussing planning “mass protests, civil initiatives, propaganda, establishing contacts with elites” with British MI6 agent, James William Thomas Ford, via the funding from unnamed rich billionaires.

Navalny was the West’s frontman to takeover Russia from within. The same exact playbook they used to take over Ukraine.

Navalny was a Deep State asset, and he was treated as such. As a hostile foreign actor looking to overthrow a sovereign nation, on behalf of the West. Treason and sedition. So spare me with the West’s fake outrage and pearl-clutching, as if Putin is unfairly jailing and murdering political opponents, while the Trump witch hunt is going into its 8th year… and while Julian Assange is still being tortured in prison…

Biden and the MSM are already trying to leverage this situation to coerce Americans to send more money to Ukraine. The entire thing is a hoax, just like everything else they do.
:rolleyes: OMFG

Media is freaking out over a Russian leader being killed in Russia prison, but didn’t say much when an American journalist was arrested & killed by the Zelensky regime in Ukraine

I repeat, an American journalist was arrested & killed by the Zelensky regime in Ukraine

Gonzalo Lira

Say his name you cowards

My organization hosted this livestream event earlier today on the Ukraine war. Check it out, as it was a great discussion. I'm in the background as the producer.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
How could it not be. Kim Dotcom and Catturd said it was. No fact-checking needed.
Nope, once again you were lied to. He didn't give them permission, he said they had the "right" to defend themselves and he didn't say inside Russia, he said "outside of Ukraine". No one you follow can be trusted - ever.

Kyiv has right to strike Russian targets ‘outside Ukraine’, says Nato chief

Reactions: fcctiger12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT