watching these playoff games today

marshmk

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
all I kept thinking was, man.......
we used to be this good if not
even better.
They were an extremely stark reminder of just how far Clemson has fallen in pretty much every aspect of the game. The really bad part about all this, to me anyway, was almost every one of our problems were VERY noticable starting in late 2019. The only thing that wasn't and couldn't be known at that time was just how much of a dip in talent we would have at wide receiver. We all know what has happened with the program and staff since then and seemingly next to nothing has been done to address any of the issues. We have a big enough sample size now with SEVERAL of our on field coaching staff to know that they aren't getting the job done. It's no coincidence that the team, especially the offense, has trended downward with these coaches. Dabo has been a godsend for Clemson in far more aspects than just the football program. It's been awesome to watch and be a part of. He's taken the program to heights I never dared dream of as a Clemson fan but for whatever the reason, something has changed. He doesn't seem to be the same guy he was just a few short years ago. There are huge cracks in the foundation of this program and as much as I hate to say it I'm starting to doubt he is going to do what needs to be done to fix it. The next several months should be very telling......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News