ADVERTISEMENT

Way OT - Los Angeles Rec’s 🗿 😎

funkbott

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Sedna
As some of you know, exactly 1 year ago today I flew from ATL to San Francisco & back to retrieve a giant chiminea statue I purchased from Trader Vic’s 🗿 The thing is massive (4’ tall, 120 lbs) so I had to lug it around the airport and buy it it’s own seat on the plane and all that. It was exhausting but so much fun and great publicity for my mobile bartending business

Well Tiki Farm decided to make another chiminea, so naturally I had to buy this one too. Only this time they are selling it directly from there Warehouse in San Clemente, not from Trader Vic’s in Oakland like my previous trip

I have friends in the Bay Area and had been there to visit before, so I had a place to stay, a car to use, stuff to do, etc. But I’ve never even been to Los Angeles, nor do I know anybody out there to ask for travel advice, where to stay, best route/time to drive down to San Clemente without having to sit in endless traffic, etc

I arrive at LAX at 8:00 AM Pacific time on Wednesday, 3/8 and fly back to ATL the next morning. Any recommendations on travel logistics, areas to stay without breaking the bank, stuff to do that afternoon/ night (would like to hit a tiki bar or 2) would be greatly appreciated!

I documented the entire journey last year on my Instagram page, and will be replaying all of those highlights today & tomorrow as well as documenting my return journey, so check it out & show me some love if you’re interested! I promise, you’ve never seen anything like this before! 🤣 @freakitikibar

Mahalo! 🤙🏻

Funkbott
Freaki Tiki Mobile Bar 🍹

Edit: changed to a more practical headline 😅

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News