ADVERTISEMENT

Week 8 Sports Market investing thread

jeffcoat

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2004
Copying a couple posts from last week's thread
Some Circa openers for Week 8
Tigers -3 and 49 (I think that stays under -3 all week…..I think)

FSU -13’ vs Duke. What? With Duke backup QB?
Wake -2 hosting Pitt
Penn st +6 at Ohio State
UNC -21 vs UVa (thats a bunch!)
Minny/Iowa total at 31’……..LOL
Bama -10 vs Tenn
SCar +8 at Mizzou

Canes seem to have some pretty good skill talent. They will be a tough matchup IF we don’t pressure their QB.

I thought their D was better than they played last night….OR Heels are better on O than I thought. Maybe some of both.

We need to play a clean game. We can win, but if we have turnovers and/or some stupid stuff we will need some breaks to win.

They have a RB and couple wrs that you better not let get in open fied cause they will house it.

Ive beat this dead horse for 2 years - but our lack of playmakers makes us to play perfect and go on mostly long drives. We take a penalty or get behind the chains and we have/will struggle.

Kicking game obviously a concern in a tight game.

Hopefully we got healthy in the break

I think it's one of the more undisciplined teams Clemson will face this year. I'd add South Carolina is right there.

Something I will look for early is what, specifically, GR has schemed up in the running game. It's been a point of emphasis this week and will continue to be in the days ahead. I share Paul's point of view that they're at a point now where they need to force it a bit with Harris Sewell at right guard. His movement skills are undeniably better than Mayes'.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News