ADVERTISEMENT

Woke Cracker Barrel

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
Yep... the company that banned LBGQ folks from working there and fired employees that they found out are gay has now gone woke. They had a rocking chair on their front porch with rainbow slats. I bet the groomer sit there when families come in and offer to let the kids "sit on their laps".

Note that the huffington post DEFINITELY left biased, so read at your own risk:

Huff Post - Left Bias - Liberal - progressive -Democrat - Mostly Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

LEFT BIAS​

These media sources are moderate to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate HuffPost Left-Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that favor the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to failed fact checks and the promotion of pseudoscience.

Why do morons on the left think Cracker Barrel is some kind of right-wing place to eat?
Did you read the post above or do any research before you decided to call people morons over something you apparently know NOTHING about?

Did you read the post above or do any research before you decided to call people morons over something you apparently know NOTHING about?
Well atleast you know who you are. Sorry I Insulted you morons.

This account has 2 posters with very disparate political beliefs. That's the only conclusion I can buy at this point.

On what planet is making gay people feel welcome "woke?"

Last edited:
Well atleast you know who you are. Sorry I Insulted you morons.
A moron is someone who throws out insults and doesn't have a fvcking clue what they're talking about.

At issue

"In 1991, in response to a customer complaint, Cracker Barrel fired several gay staffers. The Tennessee-based chain of 165 restaurants later stated that it wouldn’t employ people “whose sexual preferences fail to demonstrate normal heterosexual values.” (Hey, they don’t call it Cracker Barrel for nothing.)"

Impact

"Vocal on-site protests have brought a lot of negative publicity, but some reports have it that more people are actually patronizing CB in support of its anti-gay policies. Although the policy is not illegal–gays and lesbians aren’t protected from discrimination by any federal law–CB declined to comment."

A moron is someone who throws out insults and doesn't have a fvcking clue what they're talking about.

At issue

"In 1991, in response to a customer complaint, Cracker Barrel fired several gay staffers. The Tennessee-based chain of 165 restaurants later stated that it wouldn’t employ people “whose sexual preferences fail to demonstrate normal heterosexual values.” (Hey, they don’t call it Cracker Barrel for nothing.)"

Impact

"Vocal on-site protests have brought a lot of negative publicity, but some reports have it that more people are actually patronizing CB in support of its anti-gay policies. Although the policy is not illegal–gays and lesbians aren’t protected from discrimination by any federal law–CB declined to comment."

1991???? You want me to put a Montage of Republicans and Democrats Denouncing homosexuality years ago. A lot of people were fired for being gay years ago. No gays in the military? Ring a bell ?

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
1991???? You want me to put a Montage of Republicans and Democrats Denouncing homosexuality years ago. A lot of people were fired for being gay years ago. No gays in the military? Ring a bell ?
Herp Derpaloopa

You asked a dumb question and I gave you the answer. The whole point of this post is that they've changed since that time. Get it?

So this is really going to piss off some boomer white folks

Yep... the company that banned LBGQ folks from working there and fired employees that they found out are gay has now gone woke. They had a rocking chair on their front porch with rainbow slats. I bet the groomer sit there when families come in and offer to let the kids "sit on their laps".

Note that the huffington post DEFINITELY left biased, so read at your own risk:

Huff Post - Left Bias - Liberal - progressive -Democrat - Mostly Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

LEFT BIAS​

These media sources are moderate to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate HuffPost Left-Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that favor the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to failed fact checks and the promotion of pseudoscience.

Just purely evaluating on the porch picture, this is how you drive EQUALITY. It’s not 25 rainbow 🌈 rockers around the corner.

It’s not a spotlight session right when you walk into Target.

I am 100% support of GOOD PEOPLE. Good people come in many forms. But pushing and forcing ACCEPTANCE does not make it happen.

I’m sure Cracker Barrel has made numerous errors in judgment. But, you want society to drive respect and equality, put out a few chairs. Sell your trans clothing along the clothing racks of everyone else. Don’t shovel your conservative or liberal bullshit don’t the throats of people.

Reactions: fcctiger12
Just purely evaluating on the porch picture, this is how you drive EQUALITY. It’s not 25 rainbow 🌈 rockers around the corner.

It’s not a spotlight session right when you walk into Target.

I am 100% support of GOOD PEOPLE. Good people come in many forms. But pushing and forcing ACCEPTANCE does not make it happen.

I’m sure Cracker Barrel has made numerous errors in judgment. But, you want society to drive respect and equality, put out a few chairs. Sell your trans clothing along the clothing racks of everyone else. Don’t shovel your conservative or liberal bullshit don’t the throats of people.
Or you could just be happy that companies are showing solidarity with marginalized communities and go on about your day. It's all perspective IYAM.

Or you could just be happy that companies are showing solidarity with marginalized communities and go on about your day. It's all perspective IYAM.
This right here is the problem. What is the definition of a marginalized people? There are hundreds of thousands of marginalized communities out there.

Do we spend all of our energy bringing in every single one of them? The people truly marginalized nowadays are actual good people. There are so many shitty people that walk this earth, and they are conservative, liberal, gay, straight, white, black, trans.

So if we actually want to promote supporting all marginalized people, let’s focus on those who walk this earth giving respect to everyone every day. Not some constant pumped up bullshit to make bad people feel better about themselves by cherry-picking causes that make themselves look good.

This right here is the problem. What is the definition of a marginalized people? There are hundreds of thousands of marginalized communities out there.

Do we spend all of our energy bringing in every single one of them? The people truly marginalized nowadays are actual good people. There are so many shitty people that walk this earth, and they are conservative, liberal, gay, straight, white, black, trans.

So if we actually want to promote supporting all marginalized people, let’s focus on those who walk this earth giving respect to everyone every day. Not some constant pumped up bullshit to make bad people feel better about themselves by cherry-picking causes that make themselves look good.
When I walk around my neighborhood, I see signs like "Stop Asian Hate", "Black Lives Matter" and "Love is Love" and it makes me feel better about my community. I don't feel threatened or like anything is being shoved down my throat. I understand why they chose to do it and I smile and go on about my day. Seeing some rainbows during the month of June won't wreck your day unless you allow it to. It'll be ok.

I assume you are that guy that walks into a Breast Cancer Awareness event and screams, "ALL CANCERS MATTER!"

right, if we can't solve every problem why try?

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
"Solidarity with marginalized communities " seriously who talks like this? Very msnbc of you.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
"Solidarity with marginalized communities " seriously who talks like this? Very msnbc of you.
Only assholes who care about poor people. Ya know, like your man Jesus did. Oh that’s right, we’re not on the correct topic for your response to be ‘because god’

Reactions: flotiger
Only assholes who care about poor people. Ya know, like your man Jesus did. Oh that’s right, we’re not on the correct topic for your response to be ‘because god’
The left love to use "Jesus " when it's convenient. But , I totally disagree he is not an asshole. Seriously when are "marginalized communities" like dpic73 going to given a break ? Stop the hate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT