ADVERTISEMENT

Zawahiri

Im all for a dead terrorist but its like the 5th time we said we killed this guy…did they at least make sure it wasnt a van full of children this time first?

But everything this admin does is hilarious. literally right out of veep…economy cracking the shts, china humiliating us, poll numbers horrific - selena meyer would tell her team to go drone someone in the middle east to distract too

Reactions: clemsonalex
Im all for a dead terrorist but its like the 5th time we said we killed this guy…did they at least make sure it wasnt a van full of children this time first?

But everything this admin does is hilarious. literally right out of veep…economy cracking the shts, china humiliating us, poll numbers horrific - selena meyer would tell her team to go drone someone in the middle east to distract too
CAN'T EVEN BE HAPPY ABOUT KILLING THE HEAD OF AL-QAEDA 🤬

Reactions: yoshi121374
CAN'T EVEN BE HAPPY ABOUT KILLING THE HEAD OF AL-QAEDA 🤬
Maybe you missed the all for a dead terrorist part … but yea i still find this admin hilarious. When all else fails…and boy is all failing… go to ol reliable and drop some bombs on the middle east. Plus how many times we gonna kill this guy? Hes like the pentagon version of a college students grandparents. But yes if you need to hear what doesnt need to be said again to feel better and explicitly…if hes dead its a good thing. Got there just before father time could too

Maybe you missed the all for a dead terrorist part … but yea i still find this admin hilarious. When all else fails…and boy is all failing… go to ol reliable and drop some bombs on the middle east. Plus how many times we gonna kill this guy? Hes like the pentagon version of a college students grandparents. But yes if you need to hear what doesnt need to be said again to feel better and explicitly…if hes dead its a good thing. Got there just before father time could too
Yeah, you know what's up! President's should wait until their ratings are high before they kill terrorists!

When will CNN call Biden out for murder ? Oh wait that was only when Trump had one knocked off.

Dems trying to get points before midterms....
Also accurate but that’s politics especially in election years. End of the day, Rs and Ds agree on eliminating these terrorist organizations and shouldn’t be used for political points, but that’s where we live today

When will CNN call Biden out for murder ? Oh wait that was only when Trump had one knocked off.

Dems trying to get points before midterms....
Do you have a link? I don't remember CNN or any other outlets calling him a murderer. I don't know anyone who wasn't happy that he took out Baghdadi, so maybe right-wing media misinformed you?

Thats your takeaway huh? I mean i guess…you tried. Thats something
Perhaps you should be giving credit where credit is due.

Reactions: dpic73 and DW4_2016
Do you have a link? I don't remember CNN or any other outlets calling him a murderer. I don't know anyone who wasn't happy that he took out Baghdadi, so maybe right-wing media misinformed you?

The president of the United States has murdered a high-ranking official of a foreign government. The assassination last week of Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani was a state-sponsored murder.

The president of the United States has murdered a high-ranking official of a foreign government. The assassination last week of Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani was a state-sponsored murder.
Thats not a link but if that was said, this lib doesn't agree with it. But I will say that was a very risky hit that could have backfired badly. I'm glad it happened though.

Reactions: Mr.Fitzwell
Perhaps you should be giving credit where credit is due.
Agree credit to the military members for their work.

credit to biden for staying up past 5 to take credit for their work. I woulda traded leaving an 85 year old holed up in a cave for not watching china humiliate the us, an admin with its head up its azz re basic communication, and north korea feeling empowered to go back to nuke testing…all in one day. But thats just me. Tomorrow maybe we can identify db cooper thatd be a hoot

Reactions: Clemson Goat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT