ADVERTISEMENT

Is jk rowling more courageous than evangelical leaders?

Great article on JK.

There have been over 10,000 reports of hate speech on the first week of the law. The Scottish people are revolting and it’s glorious. JK should run for President or whatever position that may be. Although she is already more powerful than that person now, so may be unnecessary.

Blockbuster US jobs report surpasses all expectations

Here is the problem with what you wrote.

1. Last year I believe is when we crossed the threshold of recovering all of the jobs lost during covid.

2. You want use covid as the reason why trump lost jobs and Biden gained record jobs. But if I change the subject to inflation, you will say that inflation is all Biden’s fault and has nothing to do with covid.

Not true. Inflation was not all Biden’s fault. Covid clearly played a major role, in fact the dominant role in it.

That said, Biden exacerbated it with excess stimulus and spending. He was saved from making it even worse by Joe Manchin, who blocked his additional multi-trillion dollar BBB plan. How fvcking stupid would that have been in hindsight?

The courts further bailed him out by thwarting the student loan handouts. Another absurd and inflationary policy, and reckless use of taxpayer money.

I don’t think these positions are even debatable to be honest. Just like the job swing due to Covid. Anyone arguing with either position is just blatantly partisan.

Be glad you don't live in Canada on Monday to watch the Eclipse

I honestly can’t imagine living in a third world backwater like Mexico. If the cartels are unleashing hell in the streets here then what must it be like on their home turf? Very scary imo.
You’re obviously not very well traveled and extremely uninformed much like your lib friends.
At one time I thought you were kind of intelligent but recently you’ve proven how much liberals like yourself truly should stay in your own lanes and not step into areas where you get owned.
Much like Antifa little douche bags, stay in your gang because when you try to go one on one, you get your asses kicked.

To answer your question.
They’re doing the same in the US, get ready because MSNBC ain’t telling you.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT