ADVERTISEMENT

“Frisbee Catching Dogs!”

Cleopatrick2001

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2006
Thought some of you might enjoy this but at the SEC Annual meetings recently someone I know was having a conversation in a small circle with Marty Smith from ESPN. They were asking him about what he’s seeing and hearing in some of his visits to the top schools in the ACC.

He talked about FSU/Miami and he eventually was asked about Clemson. Said they have the talent to make the playoffs but the biggest question mark is at QB(tell us something we don’t know) which will make or break this team. He went on to say that Cade finally has something that he hasn’t had the past two season, “Now he has some Frisbee Catching Dogs!” Mentioned the WR room has done a 180 on talent and going to be a position of strength as opposed to a weakness like the last 2 years.

He admitted that Dabo can be overly positive but this season he’s walking around with a confident smirk on his face and letting the talent speak for itself.

Just thought I would pass along but I think we can all agree that we’re pretty excited about this WR group compared to where it was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News