ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden verdict

You've lost your damn mind. The Oversight Committee is a cesspool of magats

dHoo1XS.png
The EPIC meltdown is priceless. It's going to get worse.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
And I expected you to make fun of a good man.
"a great example of honor, integrity and decency". Which box do you check Tinkerbell? My guess is none.

To be honest ANYONE you say is a good person, I have my doubts about them. Just saying.

Your reputation precedes you.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
It's hard to believe there are people in this country that are "your damn stupid". You are one stupid F**k! Fill in the blanks.

1. You say you support legal immigration, YET you support "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION".
2. Roe/Wade put it in the hands of the states. You can still have an abortion in other states Wap.
3. So you are saying there is more than 2 genders? I don't care who you love, but if you say there are more than 2 genders, it just proves your stupidity.
4. Higher taxes mean higher prices for all of us. You think companies just swallow the debt?
5. You only support "increased transparency and regulation" when it supports things you believe .

You aren't "forced" to vote for anyone.

To any PERSON who feels themselves "unfortunate" to live in this country, you sorry SOB, I will gladly donate money for you to GTFO. The problem is, you'll never leave. You talk a good game, but you never leave.
Believe you requested I show you where you called him stupid. Hoping “You are one stupid F**k” will suffice.

The EPIC meltdown is priceless. It's going to get worse.
If you didn't have such a nano-brain, you'd understand that the above just makes you look dumber. A committee full of magats and they still can't impeach him because they have no evidence. You might want to take a step back and take a look at your beliefs and understand that all you do is lie.

"But economy is good". hahaha Maybe for you, but not other folks. When the economy is good, everyone feels it. When it is bad, everyone feels it.

"you want the government to intervene in profit gouging by food companies" I don't want the gov't to do a damn thing. Joe could touch a bar of gold and turn it into a pile of shiff, or put it in his pocket and tell you he never touched it.

Why are you Marxist wrong about everything? Oh, I know. Your policies don't work unless you are stealing from others.
You've seriously got mental problems. You don't get that everything you say or assert is completely wrong, untrue, lies...I don't know how else to say it. Yet you continue to act like you've "proven" your beliefs, yet you never do. And when others give you proven verifiable facts, you just ignore it and go on spouting nonsense. Marxist? You can't even define what Marxism is. It's just a word you heard and think it some how applies.

I've told you this before. You're in a cult and you believe the crap you're being fed like it's a religion. No matter what empirical proof you're given, you'll ignore it because it doesn't fit your fantasy. And you're so deep in, that to believe you're wrong will cause you mental pain and emotional trauma.

Believe you requested I show you where you called him stupid. Hoping “You are one stupid F**k” will suffice.
Evidently you can't read, you stupid ****, but thank you lap dog. I asked you to show me in the post you quoted where I called him stupid. You failed!

I also admitted to probably calling him stupid in prior post, because he is. So are YOU. I call a spade, a spade.

You ain't nobody's Huckleberry BOY. You're one of those Antifa people aren't you? Do your parents know you are accessing the interwebs from their basement?

Joined this month (6/3/24) and have "Gold" Status. Interesting.

If you didn't have such a nano-brain, you'd understand that the above just makes you look dumber. A committee full of magats and they still can't impeach him because they have no evidence. You might want to take a step back and take a look at your beliefs and understand that all you do is lie.
Oh, poor, poor, Tinkerbell. This is going to be so glorious. I don't know why, but watching you unravel brings me so much joy.

Your candidate is an idiot who doesn't know where he is, what he is, or why he's doing the things he's doing. You and he belong together.

HAHAHA. You never thought you were going to have a meaningful conversation. You sought to provoke. That was your only reason for being here.

You want a conversation, lets talk about your economy, or your gas prices, or your food prices. We can start there.

What say you?
Nah, I’m good man. There’s literally zero upside to trying to have a conversation with you. You generally seem like an angry, spiteful, and unhappy individual and I’d rather not engage with you. Best of luck with all that bottled up hostility.

Evidently you can't read, you stupid ****, but thank you lap dog. I asked you to show me in the post you quoted where I called him stupid. You failed!

I also admitted to probably calling him stupid in prior post, because he is. So are YOU. I call a spade, a spade.

You ain't nobody's Huckleberry BOY. You're one of those Antifa people aren't you? Do your parents know you are accessing the interwebs from their basement?

Just so angry. Amazes me how you lash out, curse, call people names, and generally have no discussion of substance and then talk about other people unraveling. It’s wild.

No idea what drives “gold”. Probably that I joined as yearly? Been a tag along lurker on a friends login for a decade. Decided to finally take the plunge so I could have these fun talks with you I suppose.

Another former republican driven away by maga’s.

🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT