ADVERTISEMENT

1984 - KGB Defector

Tough to argue we aren't living through this right now......

This seems totally correct judging by what we see occurring on a daily basis.

saw this a few years ago...definitely describes a lot of what today has ended up looking like. not sure it's so much their influence that propelled us here as it is the general malaise in the population, because we had things too good. a lot of the population got fat, stupid, lazy, and entitled. history has many of examples of empires collapsing internally before falling to a foreign enemy - the greeks, the romans, ottomans etc. weak leadership > weak economy > fracturing socially > collapse. hard to say exactly how pervasive the damage is here, but certainly unmistakable signs of each already. should be a wake-up call, because history says it tends to get late pretty early.

put more succinctly....quite unfortunately, we're at the bad part of this cycle.

"hard times create strong men. strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times."

Reactions: TigerGrowls
saw this a few years ago...definitely describes a lot of what today has ended up looking like. not sure it's so much their influence that propelled us here as it is the general malaise in the population, because we had things too good. a lot of the population got fat, stupid, lazy, and entitled. history has many of examples of empires collapsing internally before falling to a foreign enemy - the greeks, the romans, ottomans etc. weak leadership > weak economy > fracturing socially > collapse. hard to say exactly how pervasive the damage is here, but certainly unmistakable signs of each already. should be a wake-up call, because history says it tends to get late pretty early.

put more succinctly....quite unfortunately, we're at the bad part of this cycle.

"hard times create strong men. strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times."
You haven't read the book either.

Reactions: yoshi121374
You haven't read the book either.
Typical lib…knows everything about everyone else and he loves telling you that.

Meanwhile, he’s wrong again, as usual. Confidence and arrogance aren’t separated by much in presentation, but they’re a world apart in practicality and the respect they command. Would focus on yourself, will help reduce how frequently you demonstrate your idiocy. Just a thought though…i’m not above being highly entertained by idiots.

Typical lib…knows everything about everyone else and he loves telling you that.

Meanwhile, he’s wrong again, as usual. Confidence and arrogance aren’t separated by much in presentation, but they’re a world apart in practicality and the respect they command. Would focus on yourself, will help reduce how frequently you demonstrate your idiocy. Just a thought though…i’m not above being highly entertained by idiots.
So you have read 1984 then?

Surely those of you who have read 1984 wouldn't mind answering a few verification questions, right?
Are you suggesting that the book 1984 was written by Yuri Bezmenov? Are you suggesting Winston Smith from Orwell's 1984 was the guy in the video?

Are you suggesting that the book 1984 was written by Yuri Bezmenov? Are you suggesting Winston Smith from Orwell's 1984 was the guy in the video?

No, I'm asking if those of you Maga who claim you've read 1984 are willing to answer a few questions that will verify whether you've actually read the book or not. They won't be things you can easily look up on Wikipedia either.

No, I'm asking if those of you Maga who claim you've read 1984 are willing to answer a few questions that will verify whether you've actually read the book or not. They won't be things you can easily look up on Wikipedia either.
Who claimed they read 1984? The video I posted isn't from the book 1984, it's from the year 1984.

You thought what? That you're the only idiot that read 1984 or that you completely read the post wrong and thought the video was from the book?

Which idiot do you want to be?
Hahaha okay this one is on me. I hear you poorly educated Maga types referencing the book 1984 so much, I made the assumption.

Savor this one...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT