ADVERTISEMENT

2024-2025 Clemson Football Depth Chart Projection

drnuckles6

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2022
Hello all. Here are my current depth chart projections for the 2024-2025 season. Some things might happen between now and fall camp, but I wanted to share where I am currently at with things. I hope everyone enjoys and uses this for good discussion. Let me know if you see any errors, and I can correct them.

6SgqVoZ.png

KEY
- I broke up all the rotational guys into Heavy, Medium, and Light categories. That's how involved I think they'll be.
- The recruiting service I used for this was Rivals.
- Blue = Five-star recruit
- Dark green = Top-100 recruit
- Light green = Four-star recruit, ranked
- Yellow = Four-star recruit, un-ranked
- Peach = Three-star recruit
- Purple = Two-star or not rated out of HS
- G = Graduate
- EE = Early enrollee
- Bold = Started four or more games for Clemson in 2023. Data for 2023 starts on Clemson website: https://clemsontigers.com/sports/football/roster/season/2024/

Notes:
- I struggled with where to rank Randall, Wesco, and Moore. Ultimately, I believe Randall will get the first crack at X until one of Wesco or Moore shows they should start in fall camp.
- If Randall starts, I still think Moore and Wesco will feature in the rotation. I may have played it too safe, but we'll see the intel in fall camp.
- The OT depth is shocking. Truly shocking. There is nothing that can be done about that now, I guess.
- That said, the starting OL group theoretically should gel together quite nicely given the number of starts. A healthy Parks would be major.
- I put Linthicum as the starter because he rolled out first in the spring game. Ultimately, I think Sewell will win that battle. TBD.
- I was surprised at the lack of starts in the DT room. You gotta trust Eason, though.
- I am not really loving the overall talent level of the LB room for 2025-2026.
- I have no idea who the backup Nickel is. Lewis? Hampton? We'll see.
- There really aren't many five-star players on the roster. You can argue that Rivals' not giving Brown and Moore a fifth star is egregious, but don't shoot the messenger on this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News