ADVERTISEMENT

2024 College Football Pick Six

ClemsonNanu

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2017
Charlotte
Good afternoon fellow Tigers!

My brother and I put together a college football pick six each year. It's our 14th year running it and we wanted to extend the invitation to the always calm and reasonable Tiger faithful of the West Zone. We've had a pretty large contingent from TI the last few years, so we figured why not tap that well again?

The rules are pretty simple:

• Six college football games will be emailed at the beginning of each week during the season. You submit your straight-up winners of the six games prior to the start of the earliest game listed that week. And then the standings will be posted following the games. Your overall record will be compiled and the individual with the greatest number of wins at the end of the regular season (conference championship games included) is the winner.
  • You may change a pick so long as the change is submitted prior to the kickoff of that game.
  • With few exceptions, the six games each week will be compiled using Power 4 (RIP Pac 12) conference match-ups. The majority are from the SEC and ACC since that's where our player base is concentrated.
  • A one-time, season-long "donation" of $10 gets you in the door. At the end of the season, operate with a 50-25-15-5-5% format for first through fifth place winners. We also have a tradition of randomly awarding a player or two with their money back for not missing a week of picks for the whole season.
  • The tie-breaker for any final position is the individual with the most winning weeks (4-2 or better), followed by the most 6-0 weeks, 5-1 weeks, etc until we have a winner.
We accept picks via email. We typically top out at around 100 people most years. But we'd always love to include more in the exciting combination of the college football season and donating money to people who are much better at picking football games than I am.

Our first week will start with the games on August 31st. If you want to toss your name into the ring, just let me know here or drop me a DM. I'll need your:

• Name
  • Email address
Then we can give you our PayPal/Venmo/CashApp/Zelle handles. If you want nothing to do with this or think this is a scheme for me to take your money and run, you're definitely right and I'm not sure why you read this far but I appreciate your time and determination to power through.

Go Tigers!

Reactions: tamerf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News