ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Boat Parade

scotchtiger

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2005
Mount Pleasant, SC
Tons of boats and flags out in Charleston. Passed the gathering spot near drum island on my way from the house to breach inlet. Picked up some friends in Shem creek. Boats everywhere. Flags everywhere.

Pretty crazy boat numbers, especially since it’s really rough out for smaller boats.

If you’re at breach, look for the freeman with the American flag (no Trump flag) and say hello. Even if you aren’t a Trump supporter, this is good clean American living.

How did the parade turn out? Unfortunately, I could not make it.

How did the parade turn out? Unfortunately, I could not make it.

Not sure. I didn’t participate. We just passed the gathering spot and saw tons of boats on the water. We pulled up on breach inlet sandbar for most of the day and everything was over by the time we headed back to the dock.

I will say the classy F bomb Trump flags are a real treat now that I have a kid who can read. 🙄

Tons of boats and flags out in Charleston. Passed the gathering spot near drum island on my way from the house to breach inlet. Picked up some friends in Shem creek. Boats everywhere. Flags everywhere.

Pretty crazy boat numbers, especially since it’s really rough out for smaller boats.

If you’re at breach, look for the freeman with the American flag (no Trump flag) and say hello. Even if you aren’t a Trump supporter, this is good clean American living.
I remember the amount of boats on Lake Oconee back in 2020 with all the Trump flags flying. It just never made sense to me to be THAT proud/loud about who you were gonna vote for whether thats Dem/Repub.

Feels more culty than waving a Clemson flag or whatever sports team.

Boat parades for political candidates are weird.

People who participate in boat parades for political candidates are really weird.

People who brag about participating in boat parades for political candidates are beyond ****ing weird.

Reactions: flotiger

People who participate in boat parades for political candidates are really weird.

People who brag about participating in boat parades for political candidates are beyond ****ing weird.

We all agree. Boats are horrible. Libs should stay away from all boats. Maybe it will be the last bastion of things the left can’t Fvck up.

I remember the amount of boats on Lake Oconee back in 2020 with all the Trump flags flying. It just never made sense to me to be THAT proud/loud about who you were gonna vote for whether thats Dem/Repub.

Feels more culty than waving a Clemson flag or whatever sports team.
Waving a Clemson flag is culty (as you call it)

People who brag about participating in boat parades for political candidates are beyond ****ing weird
So having a political rally for a US presidential candidate is "weird" now?

Last edited:
So having a political rally for a US presidential candidate is "weird" now?

People who brag about participating in boat parades for political candidates are beyond ****ing weird

Not answering my question, Nice.
Why does it matter where it takes place? Maybe you can't afford a boat. That shouldn't allow us who can not enjoy a boat parade without being weird. That said, I could care less what you think, just putting it into perspective for a narrow mind.

This shit is the definition of Weird!!
Weird

Last edited:
Not answering my question, Nice.
Why does it matter where it takes place? Maybe you can't afford a boat. That shouldn't allow us who can not enjoy a boat parade without being weird. That said, I could care less what you think, just putting it into perspective for a narrow mind.

clearly, you do care what I think.

Reactions: flotiger
LOL.
Clearly, I do care about people who talk out of both sides of their mouths. Caring about what you think of me, not so much.

This shit here is the definition of Weird!!
Weird

200w.gif

No, that's a team who you pull for.

Now cheering for Politicians so much that you wear their jersey and hang their banners? Yeah, that's weird.
Well, what @TheValley91 said was, "Feels more culty than waving a Clemson flag or whatever sports team".

They have Trump Jersey's??? Please link!

Political banners...hmmm
M4xgHMYRSz__MLN3775FB-FenceBanner-mockup7.jpg
Harris-Walz-2024-Garden-Flags-Double-Sided-Novelty-Banner-For-Summer-28x40In_9f9f6bf8-803b-4946-b4dd-d992b41a50d2.e183ba00927321cad2b3ace43ad0fa0e.jpeg

Like I told @nytigerfan, just because we fly our flags from our boats, makes us weird now.

You hate us cause you ain't us!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT