ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Win Totals

Bluetiger695

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2016
Took my first win total action this morning. Here's what I like so far. Gonna check lines again after the portal window closes and see if there's any movement.

Miami OVER 9.5 at +128 - Miami has a chance to be really good this year. Will have more roster talent than every team they play. Really good on both LoS. They can be a playoff team if Cam Ward and the WRs can click.

Clemson OVER 9.5 at +116 - defense will be dominant once again. Schedule is pretty tough with UGA, NC State, Louisville, at FSU and at VT. We should be better than every team after UGA, just need to play like it.

NC State OVER 8.5 at +100 - Concepcion might be the best returning offensive playmaker in the conference. They have also added Dukes starting RB from 2023, a good TE from Uconn, Wesley Grimes, Noah Rogers, Paylor, and still have Dacari Collins. They can win 10 games if Grayson McCall can adjust to P5 football.

SMU UNDER 7.5 at +124 - They will play 10 P5 teams in 2024. They played 3 last year, and lost to all 3. Teams that move from G5 to P5 can be good, but it takes a couple years to build depth to play the tougher schedule.

Oklahoma OVER 7.5 at +130 - Lincoln Riley may be one of the most overrated coaches in CFB. Just look at how soft his USC teams have been. He inherited a Bob Stoops roster and locker room and slowly mad it one of the softest defenses in the Big 12. I think people underestimate how bad of a situation he left for BV. Venables will have a great QB and the Defense will improve in year 3.

Syracuse OVER 7.5 at +120 - They added some legit pieces when Fran Brown took over. McCord may not be good enough for OSU, but is for Cuse. They got A&Ms most productive pass Rusher, 2 WRs and an OL from UGA, and an OL from Bama. They have
4 automatic noncon wins built into the schedule. Just need to go .500 against GT, Stanford, NCST, Pitt, VT, BC, Cal and Miami.

What do yall think?

Reactions: okclem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News