ADVERTISEMENT

4 Games outside of ours that I am intrigued by

CrouchingTiger72

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2014
Southern California and Cal

So far I don't see why Darnold is a Heisman candidate. He seems to be a great pro prospect. I also don't see USC as worthy of the top 5 ranking as they haven't looked like an impressive team in any one game. This is their first road game of the season and Cal is really bouncing back at 3-0.

Fsu and Nc State

My best friends an FSU grad, and swears Blackmon is going to be the truth and the time off due to Irma is going to prove this out today. On the other side, Dave Doeren has got to start showing something. In watching the Pack play, they don't look like they play inspired ball on either side. Something is missing.

Auburn and Missouri

Auburn's defense is good that much we know. Missouri is bad all the way around. However Auburn is bad on the road in the SEC under Malzahn. Someone brought up in another thread that with White off the team and a freshman at third team that playcalling may keep Stidham in the pocket which doesn't play to Auburns strengths. I keep saying no way Auburn loses this game but if they did, Guz is as good as gone.

Michigan at Purdue

No way Michigan loses this game right? If the Boilermakers can get an early lead, can Speight actually respond? I know Harbaugh is recruiting gangbusters but all of those lost starters a year ago is going to catch up with them soon and it would be great if it was this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News