ADVERTISEMENT

4 more casualties in Jacksonville

LaniKaiTiger

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
May 22, 2021
Just another day in America. Donald's not incorrect to call us a 3rd world country in that respect, though in Mogadishu the weapon of choice is presumably an AK.

Should add the shooter was white, 3 victims black. Remember folks, “Stand back and stand by”

Last edited:
Shooting at a high school football game last night in OKC. God bless America.

The fact that the right’s so incredibly sensitive to the topic says it all.

Yes, people are able to draw a moral distinction between gang bangers killing each other over drugs, money, or a girl and racist pieces of shit gunning people down at a grocery store. The latter represents something entirely more sinister and disgusting than the former, and it continues to be spurred on by morons like you. Aw shucks, three black people got murdered by a white guy again. What’s the big deal, they kill each other all the time. That’s your position. Shouldn’t take much to see just how asinine it is. That this heinous act took place in “Slavery wasn’t so bad“ Florida is also curious, to say the least.

Oh and for the people can kill each other with anything crowd, tell me, what was the weapon of choice here? Spoon, fork, automobile, tampon? No no no, a rifle. Imagine that

Last edited:
Reactions: WapPride and dpic73

Yes, people are able to draw a moral distinction between gang bangers killing each other over drugs, money, or a girl and racist pieces of shit gunning people down at a grocery store. The latter represents something entirely more sinister and disgusting than the former, and it continues to be spurred on by morons like you. Aw shucks, three black people got murdered by a white guy again. What’s the big deal, they kill each other all the time. That’s your position. Shouldn’t take much to see just how asinine it is. That this heinous act took place in “Slavery wasn’t so bad“ Florida is also curious, to say the least.

Oh and for the people can kill each other with anything crowd, tell me, what was the weapon of choice here? Spoon, fork, automobile, tampon? No no no, a rifle. Imagine that

Honestly curious. The highest ratio on that chart is black on white violent crime. Is that a result of gang bangers killing each other? I buy that argument for the high prevalence of black on black murders, but I’m not sure here.

Honestly curious. The highest ratio on that chart is black on white violent crime. Is that a result of gang bangers killing each other? I buy that argument for the high prevalence of black on black murders, but I’m not sure here.
More the product of economic disparity than the influence of racists like the Black Panther Party or Black Hebrew Israelites.

Why stop at the highest ratio? Look at the second one. Again, I'd wager more the product of economic disparity and/or the influence of drugs and gangs than Latin power movements.

Why is it that whenever a racist white guy kills black people, there's almost the immediate response of, well they're killing each other to a greater degree anyway? It's rarely if ever, we've got a problem with racism and we've got a problem with crime, to which I'd agree. Bizarre, and as I aluded to, I think it betrays people's true feelings. And not to say there aren't plenty of instances where a black person kills a white one for plainly racist reasons. The difference being the weight of history, that is to say hundreds of years of slavery followed by another hundred odd years of collective disenfranchisement, discrimination, and humiliation points in one direction. Reparations won't fix it, but we're at a point right now where if you so much as point out, "Yeah the United States has treated black people like shit, and to a lesser extent we still do," you're going to get foaming at the mouth from one party and mindless self-hating adoration from the other.

I'll touch on another point. Take the uptick in black on Asian crime in New York (and I imagine every other major urban center). Deplorable, fueled by racism, cited by some on the right as an example of liberal hypocrisy. I agree with that assessment. The same people who bring up the point, though, are curiously silent when the President of the United States refers to the Covid as the, "China virus." Tack on Growl's favorite Robert F. Kennedy Jr. claiming that coronavirus was engineered to avoid Asians and Jews, everyone's favorite whipping boy.

Last edited:
More the product of economic disparity than the influence of racists like the Black Panther Party or Black Hebrew Israelites.

Why stop at the highest ratio? Look at the second one. Again, I'd wager more the product of economic disparity and/or the influence of drugs and gangs than Latin power movements.

Why is it that whenever a racist white guy kills black people, there's almost the immediate response of, well they're killing each other to a greater degree anyway? It's rarely if ever, we've got a problem with racism and we've got a problem with crime, to which I'd agree. Bizarre, and as I aluded to, I think it betrays people's true feelings. And not to say there aren't plenty of instances where a black person kills a white one for plainly racist reasons. The difference being the weight of history, that is to say hundreds of years of slavery followed by another hundred odd years of collective disenfranchisement, discrimination, and humiliation points in one direction. Reparations won't fix it, but we're at a point right now where if you so much as point out, "Yeah the United States has treated black people like shit, and to a lesser extent we still do," you're going to get foaming at the mouth from one party and mindless self-hating adoration from the other.

I'll touch on another point. Take the uptick in black on Asian crime in New York (and I imagine every other major urban center). Deplorable, fueled by racism, cited by some on the right as an example of liberal hypocrisy. I agree with that assessment. The same people who bring up the point, though, are curiously silent when the President of the United States refers to the Covid as the, "China virus." Tack on Growl's favorite Robert F. Kennedy Jr. claiming that coronavirus was engineered to avoid Asians and Jews, everyone's favorite whipping boy.

I think the general sentiment is, yes, there are some racist pieces of shit out there. But, it’s not the dominant societal problem it’s made out to be.

Hopefully people are coming around to using hate groups when describing either party.
We can argue who hates less but that’s exactly what both want you to do.

If we ever want something to change, it’s time to line up an honest scorecard. If the pubs ever want to gain traction in significant ways, they need to put all their and lib shit on the table and prove it.

Otherwise, for a while, the Pubs are gonna keep playing in the ACC.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

All lives are equally precious.

Maybe some of the billions Ole Joe sent to Ukraine to make sure Z keeps those pictures of Hunter with Ukrainian hookers and blow under wraps, could have been used for more law enforcement in the U.S. or A.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Just another day in America. Donald's not incorrect to call us a 3rd world country in that respect, though in Mogadishu the weapon of choice is presumably an AK.

Should add the shooter was white, 3 victims black. Remember folks, “Stand back and stand by”
It's going to be a very hot 18 months. I'm glad I don't live in any of the metro areas in the 6 "contested" states.

What is the action that should be taken?
Pfftt, easy one!

We should all send a check for thoughts and prayers!

HyXWOan.jpg

You got a answer?
This question has been answered repeatedly on here so I'm not going to re-hash, but nothing significant will happen until Republicans decide it's more important to protect our youth than it is for them to store weapons for the war they believe they'll be waging against our own government.

But when you have governors like Abbott and DeSantis who advocate for more guns, while making it easier to own and openly carry them without training, it's not helping. Throw in a large helping of anti-wokeism and you get events like the one in Jacksonville. Republicans could start by voicing their opposition to these things, at the very least.

I will start out by saying you will never see the linkage, however let's do a fantasy walk down the poltical lane of Joe and Hunter Biden taking bribes from the Russians, Chinese, Ukrainians and everybody else they can bully into paying cash quid pro quo with for one big example the war in Ukraine as a result of the bought and sold SOUL of Joe Biden being the devil in charge. Diplomacy and certain actions were all that was needed to avoid the war.

Instead Joe makes little league foreign policy mistakes that result in the war with already almost 500,000 people dead. Since you want to specify color of skin that would be white world citizens.

I absolutely share the disgust and hopes the killings of all people stops today, but that is not going to happen.
We had in SC a black football player go off and shoot to death 7 white folks including children .

Don't remember your outcry in that case. So all deaths like these are unacceptable and need to stop. At this time not a one of us can offer a solution. Keep praying and trying stuff. Hopefully we find an answer that works soon.

he didn't release a manifesto. Mystery solved, this is what happens when you have mental midgets inform YOU on your world view.
Good grief with the he comment and they have the manifesto.

Wait... are we just going to take a cartoon graph in a meme as truth at face value? SMH

Mystery not solved. It's been 5 months.
Are you charging the police chief in ruby red Tennessee with a conspiracy? What if the writings tell you exactly what you suspect, how does that change the argument @firegiver is making?

"Where a killer’s writings are seized as part of a search warrant — as is the case in The Covenant School shootingthe decision of what to release and when often rests with a local police chief or sheriff and is ultimately governed by state-specific public records laws.

Nashville police said they will release the Covenant shooter’s writings but not until they close the investigation, which could take a year. In the face of this delay, multiple groups have sued for access, including a state senator, The Tennessean newspaper and a gun-rights organization. On the other side, The Covenant School, the church that shares its building, and many of the school’s parents want to keep the records private."

Reactions: firegiver
Did I say conspiracy? I said the mystery is not solved. There is no mystery that the shooter was a female.

Wait... are we just going to take a cartoon graph in a meme as truth at face value? SMH

The FBI violent crime stats have been posted before. That graph generally checks out. Per capita white on black violent crime is extremely low relative to other scenarios. That doesn’t change how horrible the crime in JAX was, but it’s also likely a fair chart.

Everything is a conspiracy to you. You've never heard a fact that you liked
I just stated a fact. The shooter was a female. There is absolutely no doubt. There are “mental midgets” on this board and I am not one of them. You surely disagree and that’s fine. It only proves my point. I’m thankful that I’m not on your side.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT