ADVERTISEMENT

42yo Trans Dressed as A Schoolgirl Arrested After Taking Photos of Girls in School Restroom

Again I say groomers/pedos and you guys keep adding gay/trans to what I stated. Im not the one conflating. This is how the pedo movement uses the LGBT community as a shield to hide behind. Call them out and they say your homophobic or anti-trans. Its designed to shame people and shutdown debate on the subject.
Is it your belief that all trans persons are pedophiles?

The tweet you liked had nothing to do with pedophila or transgenders despite what the headline said. But what if the person shown in that clip was transgender, would that make the mob attack ok? I know you love every fake culture war going but still surprised you would like a tweet that showed an attack on a girl for simply walking with a rainbow flag.
Did you just assume that persons gender? How do you know that was a "girl" in that video. Kind of transphobic of you, no? ;)

Im kidding of course ... but see how f*ckin ridiculous that shit is. Of course its a girl.

We are just going to have to disagree on the culture war being "fake". We can agree on that its not as severe as some on the right are making it out to be, but ... it is not fake.

I liked a tweet with a video that showed a group of Polish people peacefully protesting making their voices heard. I saw no one attacked ... the girl walking wasnt attacked. In that 32 second clip, no one was seen touching her, except for the police officer who calmly guided her away. The flag that was seen being ripped up ... I never saw her carrying it. Was it her flag? Youre assuming it was ....I dont think you know enough about this encounter to make that assumption.

What this looks like is a planned protest in Poland. A lone counter protestor showed up, made their voice heard and went on their way.

juxtaposed to this

Protestors making their voice heard, counter protestor(dressed for a fight) violently attacks them, assaults police officers, resists arrest (cries like a bitch when he F'd around and found out)....

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
I liked a tweet with a video that showed a group of Polish people peacefully protesting making their voices heard. I saw no one attacked ... the girl walking wasnt attacked. In that 32 second clip, no one was seen touching her, except for the police officer who calmly guided her away. The flag that was seen being ripped up ... I never saw her carrying it. Was it her flag? Youre assuming it was ....I dont think you know enough about this encounter to make that assumption.
They were yelling expletives and looked like they were out for blood and it would have likely escalated without the policeman. You also don't know enough about this encounter to assume that she was doing something worthy of this type of angry intimidation, but you liked it anyway. Is that all it takes for you? A girl walking with a rainbow flag is a terrible person who should be mocked and scorned? Why?

Is it your belief that all trans persons are pedophiles?
I cant speak for @TigerRagRob, but I certainly dont.

but with that said .... many sexologist, some who are responsible for modern gender theory refer to pedophilia as a sexual orientation or sexual identity. For example, Volkmar Sigusch who was a German sexologist was the first to use the term "cissexual" (by extension then rephrased as "cisgender" by Dana Defosse) in his works.

He also referred to pedophilia as a sexual orientation, and was the first to suggest that we change the term pedophile to "Minor Attracted Person, M.A.P due to the negative connotation that "pedophile" had.

Last edited:
Reactions: WapPride
They were yelling expletives and looked like they were out for blood and it would have likely escalated without the policeman. You also don't know enough about this encounter to assume that she was doing something worthy of this type of angry intimidation, but you liked it anyway. Is that all it takes for you? A girl walking with a rainbow flag is a terrible person who should be mocked and scorned? Why?

I didnt see her being intimidated ... I saw people yelling in unison, I saw a girl holding a small pride flag, and then saw her being led away.

We are viewing the video very differently. You are seeing a girl who was just randomly walking with a pride flag, who was then surrounded by a group of random people, where she was shouted down and attacked. I see a planned protest, where one counter protestor showed up, was possibly shouted down and then was led away.

Should the pastor who shows up at a pro-trans rally to share the gospel be mocked and scorned?

Based on your opinion in this exchange, I can only assume your answer is no.

I didnt see her being intimidated ... I saw people yelling in unison, I saw a girl holding a small pride flag, and then saw her being led away.

We are viewing the video very differently. You are seeing a girl who was just randomly walking with a pride flag, who was then surrounded by a group of random people, where she was shouted down and attacked. I see a planned protest, where one counter protestor showed up, was possibly shouted down and then was led away.

Should the pastor who shows up at a pro-trans rally to share the gospel be mocked and scorned?

Based on your opinion in this exchange, I can only assume your answer is no.
Again, you have no idea what the context was but you liked it anyway, so you must approve of her harassment. Is that something you applaud, and if so, why? You have no idea if she was a counter-protestor but you're making the assumption of guilt anyway. Is a girl with a rainbow flag that threatening to you? Do you want that to happen here to anyone wearing a rainbow shirt for instance?

Again, where are these great waves of pedophiles hiding? Is this a continuance of #savethechildren?

Also,to act like you don't keep conflating them is just laughable.

I'm leaning towards you being a troll at this point.
Again Im not conflating since Im direct by saying groomers/pedos. Its at the point one can just assume your doing it to push an agenda to protect groomers/pedos by attempting to shutdown debate by claiming things never said. The fact you even try to down play the threat to kids is alarming. Your outing yourself at this point...

I cant speak for @TigerRagRob, but I certainly dont.

but with that said .... many sexologist, some who are responsible for modern gender theory refer to pedophilia as a sexual orientation or sexual identity. For example, Volkmar Sigusch who was a German sexologist was the first to use the term "cissexual" (by extension then rephrased as "cisgender" by Dana Defosse) in his works.

He also referred to pedophilia as a sexual orientation, and was the first to suggest that we change the term pedophile to "Minor Attracted Person, M.A.P due to the negative connotation that "pedophile" had.
Didn't know this, ty for the info

Again, you have no idea what the context was but you liked it anyway, so you must approve of her harassment. Is that something you applaud, and if so, why? You have no idea if she was a counter-protestor but you're making the assumption of guilt. Is a girl with a rainbow flag that threatening to you? Do you want that to happen here to anyone wearing a rainbow shirt for instance?
and again, I liked a video of people peacefully protesting and I wanted to see if @okclem was going to call a bunch of polish people Nazis which I wouldve found humorous.

Please point me to the timestamp that shows her being harrassed.

The video within the link I provided, the counter protestor assaults' the peaceful protestor at timestamp 00:51 and another counter protestor assaults' a police officer at timestamp 2:13

No, a girl holding a pride flag isnt threatening to me, and second part of your question, please define "that". Again we see this video very differently ... We both are making assumptions, I just dont think your view of it is very feasible (sorry I dont). You seem to think that this girl was just walking randomly down a sidewalk with multiple pride flags, and then out from the bushes and behind trees hundreds of random angry Polish people jumped out and surrounded her, attacked and harrassed her. I just dont believe that to be the case, I think its more reasonable that she was a counter protestor.

I think your language choice of "guilt" is a little strong .... If she was a counter protestor, I wouldnt say she was "guilty" and therefore IF she was harrassed and assaulted it was justified, I would say that her choice to be a lone counter protestor was brave .... but unwise. If I was there (which is ridiculous, because I would never attend such a protest ...ever), I wouldve helped her, because I firmly believe that when you resort to violence, your message is nullified ..... but with that said .... even Jesus flipped a few tables.

Last edited:
is what is being proposed, is to strike the crossed out language?

If that is a existing act, and the crossed out language is struck .... that would mean that in Minnesota, "Sexual Orientation" WOULD include a physical or sexual attachment to children by an adult.

thats the only thing I can think of ..... its a poorly worded tweet

So the point of that woman crossing out the verbiage in that bill was that she did not feel it needed to be there.

Imagine if your employer sent you a new work contract to sign, and it had the usual bullet points in it, like pay, code of conduct, arbitration, etc. But then, in the end, it said, "if we catch you molesting kids, you are so fired." You would find that last bullet a little insulting and unnecessary, no?

Why would they assume this needed to be said to you? That is the point she is making.

Reactions: yoshi121374
and again, I liked a video of people peacefully protesting and I wanted to see if @okclem was going to call a bunch of polish people Nazis which I wouldve found humorous.

Please point me to the timestamp that shows her being harrassed.

The video within the link I provided, the counter protestor assaults' the peaceful protestor at timestamp 00:51 and another counter protestor assaults' a police officer at timestamp 2:13

No, a girl holding a pride flag isnt threatening to me, and second part of your question, please define "that". Again we see this video very differently ... We both are making assumptions, I just dont think your view of it is very feasible (sorry I dont). You seem to think that this girl was just walking randomly down a sidewalk with multiple pride flags, and then out from the bushes and behind trees hundreds of random angry Polish people jumped out and surrounded her, attacked and harrassed her. I just dont believe that to be the case, I think its more reasonable that she was a counter protestor.

I think your language choice of "guilt" is a little strong .... If she was a counter protestor, I wouldnt say she was "guilty" and therefore IF she was harrassed and assaulted it was justified, I would say that her choice to be a lone counter protestor was brave .... but unwise. If I was there (which is ridiculous, because I would never attend such a protest ...ever), I wouldve helped her, because I firmly believe that when you resort to violence, your message is nullified ..... but with that said .... even Jesus flipped a few tables.
Ok, I was just genuinely curious why a poster that I consider to be "mostly" reasonable would be motivated to like a tweet like that.

Sorry, I'm not buying that you liked it to get @okclem's attention so there must have been another reason you approved of it. But I would hope your scorn would be saved for the anti-gay protestors, which I find to be frightening in this day and age. That angry rhetoric is getting more and more prevalent and it's all politically motivated IMO. The temperature needs to be turned down because innocent people are being needlessly attacked for just being who they are and I'm here to push back.

Have a great day

Again Im not conflating since Im direct by saying groomers/pedos. Its at the point one can just assume your doing it to push an agenda to protect groomers/pedos by attempting to shutdown debate by claiming things never said. The fact you even try to down play the threat to kids is alarming. Your outing yourself at this point...

What is the threat? Do you know anyone who has been threatened? Good lord you guys love to be scared...

Again, the real sexual threat against kids seems to be coming from the right wing religious circles...

Reactions: dpic73
What is the threat? Do you know anyone who has been threatened? Good lord you guys love to be scared...

Again, the real sexual threat against kids seems to be coming from the right wing religious circles...
I know lots of people who have been sexually abused when they were kids. We just had a story in the national news where one 8yo girl had over 60 different dna samples taken from her. But you dont seem to think its a big issue. Your ok with the 8yr getting gangraped by over 60 guys? Maybe if your one of the 60 guys you might not see the issue....If its a true story I would hope you would be against that because child sex trafficking is a big issue...

Last edited:
I know lots of people who have been sexually abused when they were kids. We just had a story in the national news where one 8yo girl had over 60 different dna samples taken from her. But you dont seem to think its a big issue. Your ok with the 8yr getting gangraped by over 60 guys? Maybe if your one of the 60 guys you might not see the issue....If its a true story I would hope you would be against that...

Awful story. What does that have to do with me?

Not sure what the point you are trying to make is? There are evil people in the world who do terrible things. It's been that way since the very beginning ..

Ok, I was just genuinely curious why a poster that I consider to be "mostly" reasonable would be motivated to like a tweet like that.

Sorry, I'm not buying that you liked it to get @okclem's attention so there must have been another reason you approved of it. But I would hope your scorn would be saved for the anti-gay protestors, which I find to be frightening in this day and age. That angry rhetoric is getting more and more prevalent and it's all politically motivated IMO. The temperature needs to be turned down because innocent people are being needlessly attacked for just being who they are and I'm here to push back.

Have a great day
It was more to get my attention via notification should Clem respond. I liked it in the context of a protest against "Trans-nonsense" and what I mean by Trans-nonsense is in one of my previous posts.

One of the most beautiful people I have had the opportunity to meet in this life was my good friend Sharper, a black gay man. He died about 10 years ago from an aneurism at the age of 31. Dude was healthy as all hell, worked out in the gym twice a day, ate right, didnt drink much ....and then one day .... he was gone. I and the rest of our friends were absolutely devastated. I tell you this, so you know where IM coming from when I say I would in no way support rolling back homosexual rights. Now with that said ... Sharper wouldve thought all this trans-gender, pro-noun, non-binary, men in women sports nonsense would be complete and utter bullshit.

and I agree that the temperature is getting turned up, but we disagree on whether it is fake or not, but we also agree that the severity isnt what some are making it.

Men are men, women are women ..... and if a man wants to life his life as a woman .... best of luck to them, you do you, but dont try and sell me that there are no biological differences between males and females, or that "gender" is fluid, that "non-binary" is a thing that exists, that gibberish words are valid pro-nouns or that you can CHOOSE your pro-nouns in the first place, and especially stay the F* away from my kids with that sh*t.

I'll be kind ... until someone comes near my kids with that crap.

Have a great rest of your day and a wonderful weekend.

Last edited:
Awful story. What does that have to do with me?

Not sure what the point you are trying to make is? There are evil people in the world who do terrible things. It's been that way since the very beginning ..
Your the one calling us homophobic and anti-trans because we are concerned for kids and call out the pedo's. That being said Im glad you condemn these type of people. Outside our love for Clemson its something else we can agree on...

It was more to get my attention via notification should Clem respond. I liked it in the context of a protest against "Trans-nonsense" and what I mean by Trans-nonsense is in one of my previous posts.

One of the most beautiful people I have had the opportunity to meet in this life was my good friend Sharper, a black gay man. He died about 10 years ago from an aneurism at the age of 31. Dude was healthy as all hell, worked out in the gym twice a day, ate right, didnt drink much ....and then one day .... he was gone. I and the rest of our friends were absolutely devastated. I tell you this, so you know where IM coming from when I say I would in no way support rolling back homosexual rights. Now with that said ... Sharper wouldve thought all this trans-gender, pro-noun, non-binary, men in women sports nonsense would be complete and utter bullshit.

and I agree that the temperature is getting turned up, but we disagree on whether it is fake or not, but we also agree that the severity isnt what some are making it.

Men are men, women are women ..... and if a man wants to life his life as a woman .... best of luck to them, you do you, but dont try and sell me that there are no biological differences between males and females, or that "gender" is fluid, that "non-binary" is a thing that exists, that gibberish words are valid pro-nouns or that you can CHOOSE your pro-nouns in the first place, and especially stay the F* away from my kids with that sh*t.

I'll be kind ... until someone comes near my kids with that crap.

Have a great rest of your day and a wonderful weekend.
Why can't you just say you read the caption but you didn't watch the video? But if you did watch the video and you still came away thinking it was a good idea to like it, I have no words.

They're not coming for your kids dude, no matter how paranoid you are. At this point I would prefer the conspiratorial part of you that believed CRT is being taught to K-12 LOL

Your the one calling us homophobic and anti-trans because we are concerned for kids and call out the pedo's. That being said Im glad you condemn these type of people. Outside our love for Clemson its something else we can agree on...
Maybe it's because you only focus on the insignificant number of cases that involve people you hate, instead of the much larger number of cases involving people like you? You have an unhealthy obsession with this topic and we know it's driven simply by your political goal to paint the left as the party of pedophilia. Again, if fighting pedophilia is your passion, then shine the spotlight on people like YOU!

Why can't you just say you read the caption but you didn't watch the video? But if you did watch the video and you still came away thinking it was a good idea to like it, I have no words.

They're not coming for your kids dude, no matter how paranoid you are. At this point I would prefer the conspiratorial part of you that believed CRT is being taught to K-12 LOL
There was a caption?

Maybe it's because you only focus on the insignificant number of cases that involve people you hate, instead of the much larger number of cases involving people like you? You have an unhealthy obsession with this topic and we know it's driven simply by your political goal to paint the left as the party of pedophilia. Again, if fighting pedophilia is your passion, then shine the spotlight on people like YOU!
remind me what party is trying to make pedos a protected class? Maybe you just try and defend them too hard...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT