ADVERTISEMENT

A Few Random Highights from Night One in NOLA

OldMTPTiger

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2008
Newberry, SC
1) Seeing Wilkins, Lawrence, and Bryant at Harrah's. Has to be cool for those guys who did not come from a whole lot to now be 22-ish years old and be on top of the world. Also thought all the Clemson Fans in the house were very cool and letting them have their space. We were right across the main walkway playing craps, and I did not observe anyone getting all stage 4 clinger on them. One of guys in my group did run into Wilkins later and gave him a hug, but 37 vodka and sodas will help a man show emotion.

2) There was some kid at Pat Obriens with like a big ass baby doll with Dabo's face cut out and taped to the baby doll's face. That drew a chuckle.

3) I am a very happily married man, but good gracious at some of the Clemson girls down here. Some things never change.

4) And, I dont know if it just me, but a lot of these LSU girls look like they just stepped out of Penthouse or something. They are cute, but they are throwing a little too much at it.

5) Also, any single guy over the age of 25 who does not make a run at the girl running the Merch Tent out in front of Harrah's will regret it forever. She was helping a friend of mine, and I was literally like: "Do you work here?" She explained her family owned the business. Again, I aint telling you young dogs where to hunt, but if you are in to girls who look like Olivia Wilde and are an heiress to a CFB Merch empire, she would be where I would start...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News