ADVERTISEMENT

A message from one of our sponsors - Clemson grad and TI subscriber Tim Lee of Truliant Federal Credit Union!

Cris_Ard

Owner - Publisher of Tigerillustrated.com
Staff
May 29, 2001
tigerillustrated.com
Hey there, fellow Clemson fans!

I am excited to announce that I’ve found my home at Truliant Federal Credit Union with Truliant Mortgage and I can’t wait to help you find yours. Every home is unique, so why should every mortgage be treated the same way? At Truliant, we offer a brighter way to find the perfect mortgage option for you. We offer a range of products – from construction to permanent loans to first-time home buyer to FHA and VA loans. I’ll partner with you to find a loan that truly works for your budget and your needs.

Whether you're a first-time homebuyer and want someone to be there to help you on this new journey or are refinancing and would like the added comfort of an expert at your side, I am available to assist you whenever you need it.

I’ve assisted many Tigerillustrated.com subscribers over the years, and I truly appreciate the partnerships we’ve created. And I look forward to continue helping you all with your mortgage needs.

Feel free to contact me and let’s get started!

Tim Lee (80TIG)
Class of 1980

Tim Lee-4x5@72ppi.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News