ADVERTISEMENT

Actress says it was all made up

C'mon man, you don't think we all know what you were implying? You're not talking to someone who watches CNN. You probably think the shooter was a Republican.
Honestly it wouldn't shock me. The shooter was only 20 so I doubt he had much deep rooted affiliation to one or the other.

As for CNN don't they fall under the same category as FoxNews? I mean both feed their sheep the narratives that quench their thirst.

Me personally, I would sleep great if everyone associated with the 2 party system got taken out. This country and the people deserve a massive reset and it will never happen as long as that system keeps it power.

Reactions: okclem
You spouted out an ignorant post that has factually been proven wrong. You are a dumbass. Go back under the rock where you live.
Why are all you sheep so angry. I thought you guys wanted pedophiles killed. 🤷

Tell that to the dead man's family. I am sure they'll be relieved to know they won't have to pay for a funeral but can just order take in dinner. Unbelievable. She's part of the why this happened.
Here you go. Guess the man is playing possum and his wife and daughter who follow his body out will be relieved. You will get to the scene if you watch until the end. Oscar worthy because I am fooled, I guess.

Honestly it wouldn't shock me. The shooter was only 20 so I doubt he had much deep rooted affiliation to one or the other.

As for CNN don't they fall under the same category as FoxNews? I mean both feed their sheep the narratives that quench their thirst.

Me personally, I would sleep great if everyone associated with the 2 party system got taken out. This country and the people deserve a massive reset and it will never happen as long as that system keeps it power.
Fox is definitely right of center, no arguing that, but CNN is far left, also no arguing. If you can't or don't see it, you don't know what you're talking about.

I too hate the uni-party, that's why I'm such a fan of Trump.

Let's just look at the verifiable facts of the matter, no opinion, just facts. An obvious shooting platform was left unsecured. Multiple people saw the shooter and pointed him out to authorities minutes before the incident, plenty of time to act yet they did nothing. What is the obvious conclusion?

"They" tried to kill him.

You keep calling people sheep, yet you're the one regurgitating CNN talking points. Studies have shown that when people have been duped so hard for so long, even after learning the truth, they will still defend the lies because to do otherwise, they'd have to admit how stupid they were to believe the lies for so long, and they just can't do it. Profoundly sad.

If what you are looking for is idiots saying stupid things, yes, you will find that on the Internet!

Can I just strongly encourage you not to think about or even look at idiocy like this. The long-term impacts of consuming content like this are real, even if you don't notice it in the moment.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Fox is definitely right of center, no arguing that, but CNN is far left, also no arguing. If you can't or don't see it, you don't know what you're talking about.

Let's just look at the verifiable facts of the matter, no opinion, just facts. An obvious shooting platform was left unsecured. Multiple people saw the shooter and pointed him out to authorities minutes before the incident, plenty of time to act yet they did nothing. What is the obvious conclusion?

You keep calling people sheep, yet you're the one regurgitating CNN talking points. Studies have shown that when people have been duped so hard for so long, even after learning the truth, they will still defend the lies because to do otherwise, they'd have to admit how stupid they were to believe the lies for so long, and they just can't do it. Profoundly sad.

Man. That's quite a leap from that set of facts to your belief in the "obvious" answer.

The facts that you are missing are pretty unbelievable and without any evidence, other than your cobbled together belief.

Come on man.

If he set that up Pres Trump has bigger balls than William Tell. I guess I’m surprised that the young idiot was able to make a shot that would have been successful but for a sudden turn of the head.
Well, he didn't make the rifle team in high school bc he was a poor shot but that doesn't mean he can't shoot or hit something as big as a head. Rifle teams shoot much more difficult targets.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the US doesn't have a single unbiased News outlet. The only reason you find Fauxnews more reliable than CNN is due to them feeding you what you want to hear based on things they've already programmed you into believing.

As for Trump being independent that's hilarious. He donated millions to the Clintons in the 90's and is currently fully entrenched in the republican party. He also was in office 4 years previously and no swamps were drained. We went trillions more in debt. Literally nothing good came from it.

I do not watch the news of any type. So your assumption that my thoughts come from CNN is nothing more than a recycled rebuttal from the sheep on the right. Also, you claiming as much would indicate that you watch CNN to even know what their talking points are.

Just some things to ponder while you claim to not be a sheep. Me personally, I've never met someone that isn't a sheep that continues to vote for Democrats or Republicans. I've still yet to give either party my support.

Reactions: TigerLion06
This highlights the hidden and most sacred benefit of freedom of speech that so many overlook! This being that dipshits are free to raise their hand and let you know exactly who they are…

Insert pic of Amanda Searles waving her arms saying I’m over here!
Yes, both sides are guilty of this

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerLion06
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the US doesn't have a single unbiased News outlet. The only reason you find Fauxnews more reliable than CNN is due to them feeding you what you want to hear based on things they've already programmed you into believing.

As for Trump being independent that's hilarious. He donated millions to the Clintons in the 90's and is currently fully entrenched in the republican party. He also was in office 4 years previously and no swamps were drained. We went trillions more in debt. Literally nothing good came from it.

I do not watch the news of any type. So your assumption that my thoughts come from CNN is nothing more than a recycled rebuttal from the sheep on the right. Also, you claiming as much would indicate that you watch CNN to even know what their talking points are.

Just some things to ponder while you claim to not be a sheep. Me personally, I've never met someone that isn't a sheep that continues to vote for Democrats or Republicans. I've still yet to give either party my support.
Of course I watch CNN, any conservative who doesn't is a moron.

But wow, if you came to your conclusions all on your own, without the brainwashing of left wing media, you're more stupid than I thought.

"Literally nothing good came from Trump's Presidency"...

200w.gif

Reactions: Dadar
Well, he didn't make the rifle team in high school bc he was a poor shot but that doesn't mean he can't shoot or hit something as big as a head. Rifle teams shoot much more difficult targets.
Yes but if you were setting up a fake hit on yourself is he who you would pick to graze an ear? Really?

But wow, if you came to your conclusions all on your own, without the brainwashing of left wing media, you're more stupid than I thought.

200w.gif

Any conservative who doesn't watch CNN is a moron? What kind of stupid statement is that?

Other than "The Debate", the one where Joe lost the election, I haven't turned on CNN since 2017 or so.

There is no legitimate reason to watch them.

Here you go. Guess the man is playing possum and his wife and daughter who follow his body out will be relieved. You will get to the scene if you watch until the end. Oscar worthy because I am fooled, I guess.

Obviously a horrible scene that he captured, but looking at the time stamps, what fvcking weirdos spend 6 hours at a political rally?

Man. That's quite a leap from that set of facts to your belief in the "obvious" answer.

The facts that you are missing are pretty unbelievable and without any evidence, other than your cobbled together belief.

Come on man.
What facts am I missing?

How many times do you have to be proven wrong before you will admit that the people you trust are lying to you?

The Wuhan virus came from a wet market, it couldn't possibly have come from the Wuhan Virology lab. Wear a mask, no wait, wear 2. The vaccine is safe and effective. Joe Biden is as sharp as a tack, those videos of him falling up stairs, walking aimlessly around the stage, mixing up names, etc are just "cheap fakes". I could go on and on and on and on...

200w.gif
Feel free to list all his great accomplishments while in office. Or is a gif the height of your intellectual rebuttal abilities?

I would also point out that if the rolls were reversed and the was Biden with a ketchup ear that I would say the same thing while those like you would be calling it an inside job. That's the difference between us. I always distrust the government while you only distrust the left side.

Maybe you should keep watching all these videos from the crowd pointing out the shooter. And try to form your own opinion vs letting Main Stream Media dictate it based on political affiliation. 🤷

Feel free to list all his great accomplishments while in office. Or is a gif the height of your intellectual rebuttal abilities?

I would also point out that if the rolls were reversed and the was Biden with a ketchup ear that I would say the same thing while those like you would be calling it an inside job. That's the difference between us. I always distrust the government while you only distrust the left side.

Maybe you should keep watching all these videos from the crowd pointing out the shooter. And try to form your own opinion vs letting Main Stream Media dictate it based on political affiliation. 🤷
I don't have time to list all of the accomplishments under Trump, but since we're making wild assumptions about each other, if you weren't racist and had some black friends, you wouldn't have to ask me that question.

What facts am I missing?

How many times do you have to be proven wrong before you will admit that the people you trust are lying to you?

The Wuhan virus came from a wet market, it couldn't possibly have come from the Wuhan Virology lab. Wear a mask, no wait, wear 2. The vaccine is safe and effective. Joe Biden is as sharp as a tack, those videos of him falling up stairs, walking aimlessly around the stage, mixing up names, etc are just "cheap fakes". I could go on and on and on and on...

Back off the ledge.

I'm not a straw man, I don't care about any of that.

The facts that you are missing is any evidence of an actual scheme or plot. Any evidence whatsoever of the "cause" of the things that happened.

That's the leap. And it's quite a leap. Certainly not "obvious".

I don't have time to list all of the accomplishments under Trump, but since we're making wild assumptions about each other, if you weren't racist and had some black friends, you wouldn't have to ask me that question.
Way to cop out. It's weird how you all use this same rhetoric yet claim to not be sheep.

As for your last outlandish remark. I was raised as a minority in my community my entire life. I have more non white friends and about 50+ whose parents I still address as mom and dad. If you'd like I can see if you can come to the cookout. Just let me know.

Earlier you related a masters in African American studies to stupidity. It seems everyone else on the board attacked her as an individual and cleverly I might add. I enjoyed it all. Whether you agree with her or not the reply about knowing bull$hit was awesome. You could've stuck to her being a celebrity with no known experience with weapons, etc. Nah. You went right to she has to be stupid because she has a masters in AA studies and knows hip hop. Smh.

Obviously a horrible scene that he captured, but looking at the time stamps, what fvcking weirdos spend 6 hours at a political rally?
People who are politically inclined probably wonder why people who love football would spend the same amount of time at a tailgate/football game.

People pick their own passions for their time.

I'm ssure I use my time in ways that others might find wasteful.

People who are politically inclined probably wonder why people who love football would spend the same amount of time at a tailgate/football game.

People pick their own passions for their time.

I'm ssure I use my time in ways that others might find wasteful.

That's fine, but I can still think they're weirdos.

Earlier you related a masters in African American studies to stupidity. It seems everyone else on the board attacked her as an individual and cleverly I might add. I enjoyed it all. Whether you agree with her or not the reply about knowing bull$hit was awesome. You could've stuck to her being a celebrity with no known experience with weapons, etc. Nah. You went right to she has to be stupid because she has a masters in AA studies and knows hip hop. Smh.

Fair point.

You do have to be stupid to get a masters in AA studies. Undergrad, still stupid but almost everyone is stupid at 18. But a masters degree, nah, that deserves ridicule.

I feel like freakin Will Hunting having to explain this...you can get a better education of hip hop with an iTunes acct. How you like dem apples?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT