ADVERTISEMENT

American hostage killed

This is what happens when you have a weak leader...
You are a sick fvck to blame this on Biden who tried everything in his power to make a cease-fire deal and bring the hostages home. Do you really think terrorists, who operate outside the law, care who the American president is? Please stop posting if you're going to keep perpetuating this despicable nonsense anytime something bad happens anywhere in the world.

You are a sick fvck to blame this on Biden who tried everything in his power to make a cease-fire deal and bring the hostages home. Do you really think terrorists, who operate outside the law, care who the American president is? Please stop posting if you're going to keep perpetuating this despicable nonsense anytime something bad happens anywhere in the world.
So where has your POTUS been for the last two plus weeks? We all have the time to wait on your response.

I've already answered this for you once. Do I need to read it slowly out loud for you to understand it?

LOL! You're a troll/demonrat hack. This is all you have.

You suck, your party sucks, and your sister would've sucked too but I didn't have $5 dollars.

You support the party of freaks and f@gs, and are happy about it. Keep doing you idiot. It provides us with a lot of entertainment.

LOL! You're a troll/demonrat hack. This is all you have.

You suck, your party sucks, and your sister would've sucked too but I didn't have $5 dollars.

You support the party of freaks and f@gs, and are happy about it. Keep doing you idiot. It provides us with a lot of entertainment.
Your brain has got to be a giant dildo because you're truly fvcked in the head.

Reactions: flotiger
Your brain has got to be a giant dildo because you're truly fvcked in the head.
You're so funny Tinkerbell.

This kinda shiff is all you have? Can't dispute the facts anymore?

We all know your a$$ has given more rides than Greyhound. Now quit talking and get back to your shift at the glory hole.

Yeah him giving $4bil to Iran that funded Oct 7 had nothing to do with it. Biden giving Putin the greenlight to invade Ukraine had nothing to do with that either I guess. Like I said this is what happens when you have a weak leader that nobody respects or fears...

The political stuff aside, a deal looks very unlikely.

It was looking likely until Netanyahu decided to sabotage it.
He’s never been seriously interested in one; he needs the war to continue.

Our media is focusing on the hostages in Gaza. Israel has 200,000 or so citizens displaced in its north. Reaching a deal with Hamas is the only reasonable way they can return to a normal life. Calm in Gaza means calm in the north. It’s not capitulation to prioritize that over chasing down every last dude with an AK in Gaza. The military leadership gets this.

I fault Biden for going along with Netanyahu’s games for too long.

You have somebody like Eizenkot, who lost a son and nephew in Gaza, saying it’s important to get a deal done, and you have Netanyahu, whose son is living a life of luxury in Miami, pounding the table for war. It’s nonsense, but it’s typical.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT