ADVERTISEMENT

America's Mayor is flat Broke

Woody1405

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2016
Another one of countless examples of everybody that Tump touches turns to shit is America's Mayor. His crime is he believed the BS Trump spouted. This man who once had an impeccable reputation now is seen as a joke and a fool. At 80 years of age he filed bankruptcy and likely faces imprisonment in Georgia. And what will Trump do to help him? Not one thing.

Another one of countless examples of everybody that Tump touches turns to shit is America's Mayor. His crime is he believed the BS Trump spouted. This man who once had an impeccable reputation now is seen as a joke and a fool. At 80 years of age he filed bankruptcy and likely faces imprisonment in Georgia. And what will Trump do to help him? Not one thing.

I would love to see a list of all of the people who have been ruined by Trump. He demands absolute loyalty, but then immediately drops them like a bad habit when they can't help him anymore. He has bankrupted small American businesses throughout his career through lawsuits and refusals to pay. He is such a a total asshole and it's sad people can't/don't see it

I would love to see a list of all of the people who have been ruined by Trump. He demands absolute loyalty, but then immediately drops them like a bad habit when they can't help him anymore. He has bankrupted small American businesses throughout his career through lawsuits and refusals to pay. He is such a a total asshole and it's sad people can't/don't see it

But, but, but… the only reason he ran for prezdent is coz he luvs merica

It’s totally NOT because he and his family are fleecing rubes for millions of dollars while fleecing Saudi Arabia for billions.

I saw that rudy is selling supplements now.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I hope every person who aided Trump in his stolen election saga falls from grace like Joe McCarthy. Sounds like Giuliani is on his way.

Well, I cant say I feel really sorry for him. He admitted that he made that shit up about them in an actual court document, not some speech from the courthouse steps.

Now he's STILL ranting and raving after the fact that they were actually doing this stuff.

Well, we know that Rudy was actually in D.C. at the Whitehouse on election night. So he wasn't there looking at them. So in the real world, he should have had some pretty clear cut evidence of cheating before accusing them right? You know, video, eye witness accounts, some sort of accounting proof... in other words, ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

Now to be fair, Rudy claims to have this. So my question would be. If there WAS cheating AND you had evidence of this, wouldn't it have been a GREAT time to present that while the recounts and audits were going on in Ga? OR MAYBE when Trump's hand picked Federal Prosecutor came to Atlanta to check things out?

So while I do think the award for Rudy was too high, it pretty hard for me to believe him when he says he has the evidence.

But I'm not a lawyer, so maybe there was some reason not to do that. But again, if you had said evidence, wouldn't a GREAT time to present that have been while you were getting sued for millions and millions of dollars by the very people you have that evidence against?

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT