ADVERTISEMENT

and here...we...go

Anyone involved with this Epstein sex ring of having sex with minors should be in prison for the rest of their lives. But I am not going to assume that everyone who hung out with that piece of shit is guilty whether it is Clinton, Trump, or anyone else unless they are proven guilty in a court of law. But I wouldn't put anything past either Bill or Donald. Nothing would surprise me quite honestly.

Reasonable take on it.

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
Ok. He wished a known sex trafficker/pedophile well. That's enough for me to be disgusted.
Christian values disgust you? It's not Trump's place to judge, and although he certainly does have that authority on Earth, God's punishment will be way worse than anything a human could do anyway.

EeOX0zGWsAA2WDO

EeOaGsqX0AAsyKm

With the irrational bloodlust rage that some have against Trump, if there was even a scintella of evidence proving wrongdoing, it would be plastered on every street corner and Facebook post in the country.
I think it's been well established that the morons in this country don't need evidence to hate Trump. Remember, their feelings are more important than the truth, and the truth is more important than facts.

Christian values disgust you? It's not Trump's place to judge, and although he certainly does have that authority on Earth, God's punishment will be way worse than anything a human could do anyway.

LOL. Yeah, Trump is a vision of "Christian values". That's why he viscously attacks his enemies on Twitter and creates little nicknames for them. He always turns the other cheek.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to justify your support for this scumbag is your business.

LOL. Yeah, Trump is a vision of "Christian values". That's why he viscously attacks his enemies on Twitter and creates little nicknames for them. He always turns the other cheek.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to justify your support for this scumbag is your business.
Nobody's perfect, but I have to give credit when it's due.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT