ADVERTISEMENT

Another assassination attempt on Donald Trump

Gunman was a rabid democrat, go check out his x posts. This is not gonna end well, some people have no idea what they are trying to start.
I hope we all have an idea of what they are trying to start. Question is are we gonna fall for it. We have a very large group of ignorant folks in our country. I hope they are smart enough to see right through it. In the meantime I hope they do everything to keep Trump safe.

I hope we all have an idea of what they are trying to start. Question is are we gonna fall for it. We have a very large group of ignorant folks in our country. I hope they are smart enough to see right through it. In the meantime I hope they do everything to keep Trump safe.

Right - keep him away from the dog-eating immigrants. They might want to eat him.

This 👏👏👏 and if they can’t see what going on…I hope they open their eyes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT