ADVERTISEMENT

Another Gofundme (my daughter)

TigerDentGuy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2018
I’ve been hesitant to post this as everyone basically knows someone affected by Helene. But this is my daughter Jordan she’s 34.

I’ve told this story a couple times on this board but my first wife, her mother was murdered 3 days before Christmas 1999. She was 9 at the time. She has 3 boys 12, 10 and 8 now, my Grands of course.

Their house in Swannanoa was completely demolished. They are all ok but def going to have to rebuild their life.

I’m not going to get in to the who’s how’s or why’s but our relationship has been strained, for lack of a better term, for 10 years. However blood is blood and I’m trying to help in any way possible in this tragedy.

The kids are currently with their dad and his parents in Spartanburg. He also lives in Ashville but has come there to stay while they sort things out. He’s also out of work as he’s a tattoo artist in Ashville and that business was also affected greatly along with every other business.

A real shitty situation may be the understatement of all understatements but no other real way to describe it.

However just reaching out to anyone that would like to donate to her and Philipp to help them navigate the coming days, weeks, months and likely years to help rebuild.

Thanks
TigerDentGuy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.