ADVERTISEMENT

Another hot seat casualty

Tillerson goes down hours after publicly criticizing Putin. You can't criticize the boss and expect to keep your job. carry on comrades.

Why don't you go help Hitlery illegally bribe to send more of our uranium to your Stalinist overlords at Uranium One. Then get back to us with some other felony that's OK because it has a "D" beside it. Carry on, sheep.

Reactions: FightingDevilTiger
Why don't you go help Hitlery illegally bribe to send more of our uranium to your Stalinist overlords at Uranium One. Then get back to us with some other felony that's OK because it has a "D" beside it. Carry on, sheep.
Mad.

QoSOiAI.gif

Reactions: clemsonpaw00
When he was nominated the left accused him of being in bed with Putin.

Really? Putin's cock is so far down Trump's throat that it's sticking out of his ass and you call Dems sheep. Trump practically pees himself when Putin's name comes up. The Republican party used to stand for National Security and they KNEW that the Russians and Putin in particular are no friends of the US. But the late Republican party has now become the Trump Booster Bunch and ANYTHING Trump does is just fine. Best check your own wool before calling anyone else sheep.

And this is coming from an Independent, not a Dem. You wanna put Hillary in jail for whatever, go ahead, I got no problem with that. But "Hillary did x" is not an excuse for what Trump's doing NOW. Trump is the President and Hillary is not and never has been.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Clemzunfan
Really? Putin's cock is so far down Trump's throat that it's sticking out of his ass and you call Dems sheep. Trump practically pees himself when Putin's name comes up. The Republican party used to stand for National Security and they KNEW that the Russians and Putin in particular are no friends of the US. But the late Republican party has now become the Trump Booster Bunch and ANYTHING Trump does is just fine. Best check your own wool before calling anyone else sheep.

And this is coming from an Independent, not a Dem. You wanna put Hillary in jail for whatever, go ahead, I got no problem with that. But "Hillary did x" is not excuse for what Trump's doing NOW. Trump is the President and Hillary is not and never has been.

to the max!

And this is coming from an Independent, not a Dem. You wanna put Hillary in jail for whatever, go ahead, I got no problem with that. But "Hillary did x" is not an excuse for what Trump's doing NOW. Trump is the President and Hillary is not and never has been.
Godamn quit embarassing yourself

I don’t know what you’re going through, but I just want to let you know that everything is going to be ok.

nice, you misspelled "goddamn" to avoid blasphemy, but still got your point across. This guy plays hardball, and I got to admit, I'm pretty impressed.
Tone it down you might actually be able to get a few people to bite. Your posts are moved before 10 people can even read then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT