ADVERTISEMENT

Another reason NYC has become a joke.

Fvckin try to place a proper candidate. At this point, I wouldn’t mind RFKjr winning. Here is a guy polling in the double digits, ignored by the Dem party, ignore by MSM, still denied SS detail. Fvckin sad. If anything happens to him, Trump wins in a massive landslide.

Curious why you think this? trumps largest donor is jfkjr's largest donor. He will hurt biden much more than trump.
Curious? Because I believe in the US CONSTITUTION, not 2 corporations who have abused it constantly.

Because a serious Presidential candidate is not being provided protection detail.

If a serious candidate who can have an impact on our election process is not afforded the same rights is harmed in any way, it’s on the current administration that let it happen.

What years? The food scene is pretty much in every big city I've lived and thought DC was one of the best. Did you ever go eat in some of the outer Burroughs?
Car thing is true, learned to use public transport in Latin America as well.

Nobody bothers you because they don't want you bothering them either. Lol

Seinfeld hit it on the head as a New Yorker. "I'm a happy person that hates everything going on in my life"
I was there from 2006-2013 and lived on the UES. I sometimes ate in the outer boroughs but most of my favorite places were in Manhattan. Whenever I go back, the one place I always make sure to go is a small pizza place called Koronet on 110th and Broadway that is better than any of the other famous pizza places in the city (D'agostino's, etc.). El Paso Tacqueria in Harlem was one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. They made amazing homemade guacamole. The Mill in Morningside Heights was a really good Korean restaurant that made amazing Kimchi (they closed a couple of years ago). Gallagher's Steakhouse in the theater district is wonderful too, but pricey.

Curious? Because I believe in the US CONSTITUTION, not 2 corporations who have abused it constantly.

Because a serious Presidential candidate is not being provided protection detail.

If a serious candidate who can have an impact on our election process is not afforded the same rights is harmed in any way, it’s on the current administration that let it happen.

Was curious why you said trump would win in a landslide, since trumps biggest backers are the same backing rfkjr. Seems like rfkjr getting taken out would benefit Biden.

Also, if you are planning to protest the two party system by voting for rfk, you should know that he is just a pawn for the two party system.

I was there from 2006-2013 and lived on the UES. I sometimes ate in the outer boroughs but most of my favorite places were in Manhattan. Whenever I go back, the one place I always make sure to go is a small pizza place called Koronet on 110th and Broadway that is better than any of the other famous pizza places in the city (D'agostino's, etc.). El Paso Tacqueria in Harlem was one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. They made amazing homemade guacamole. The Mill in Morningside Heights was a really good Korean restaurant that made amazing Kimchi (they closed a couple of years ago). Gallagher's Steakhouse in the theater district is wonderful too, but pricey.
Bourdain did a whole episode of the outer Burroughs because even he admitted to never eat outside of Manhattan despite being raised in NYC.
Peter Lugers always got the reviews for steak but locals always knew that Keen's was the place.

Was curious why you said trump would win in a landslide, since trumps biggest backers are the same backing rfkjr. Seems like rfkjr getting taken out would benefit Biden.

Also, if you are planning to protest the two party system by voting for rfk, you should know that he is just a pawn for the two party system.
You know if we continue the grift of the 2 party system, this country will continue to erode? I mean it when I say it, party loyalists for either major party don’t care about the US. 2 designed organizations with diametrically opposed positions to abuse public good.

The people will revolt if a presidential candidate of significance (and US political family) is not afforded the same protections.

I flip a coin everyday on who is worse for the US. The Dem party is showcasing that more and more everyday. Trump will win if he puts forth a 15 week abortion plan.

And yes, everyone should vote Trump if something happened to Kennedy. Dems only hope now is a convention swap that replaces both Biden and Kamala.

Reactions: Allornothing
Who gives a FVCK about this? I live in Philly/NYC.. NYC is AMAZING.. stop letting politics interrupt your personal life.. I don't care who the governor is or who the mayor is.. I love the fact that I can walk outside and see beautiful women of all nationalities from all over the world.. Manhattan is 😍😍😍😍
Our definitions of “Amazing” are very different.

I live in SC and I’m concerned more about SC having an account with $1,800,000,000 and state officials not knowing where it came from and what is it for. The Treasurer doesn’t know, the Comptroller doesn’t know, and the legislature is trying to find out.
My point is there is a lot of “dumb stuff” going on and that you don’t have to go out of state or very far from our hometowns to find it.
The biggest point all of us should be concerned about IMO is not about left or right. I live in SC too. This same kind of thing is happening all over this country to the tune of millions, billions, and trillions. The money "just showed up", or "disappeared" in the same fashion.

Where does it go, or where did it come from? Obviously, no one is keeping track of it. What about money this country sends to other countries? This problem has gone at least as long as I started being a tax paying member when I was 16 years old. Guess what? No "one" ever checks/bothers/figures it out/or, is held accountable for wrongdoing, and our country still keeps sending more money out every year.

I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I've never given someone $100,000.00 for a bill of $100.00.

THEY KNOW! The politicians know IMO-democrat, independents, republicans. They have known this for years. Why don't they stop it then, you ask? They all get money to get them re-elected from the same trough, and have lavish parties while others are trying to figure out how to pay their rent.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Who gives a FVCK about this? I live in Philly/NYC.. NYC is AMAZING.. stop letting politics interrupt your personal life.. I don't care who the governor is or who the mayor is.. I love the fact that I can walk outside and see beautiful women of all nationalities from all over the world.. Manhattan is 😍😍😍😍
Edited to add, why don't you just tell us all you are stupid to reality.

"Who gives a FVCK about this?" Obviously, you are because you're posting about it.

Chase the girls young'un. Have lots of fun.

Don't blame us though when you get stabbed, shot, or pushed on the rails of a subway train before it runs over you.

It's all good brah.

Last edited:
I certainly understand people having different opinions and tastes when it comes to where to live, there are city people and there are country people. You're obviously a city person, no issue there, but my question is how does a city person become a Clemson fan?

Last summer I went to Chicago for a week, but I was ready to leave 5 minutes after leaving the airport. I was on high alert the entire time, I just couldn't relax. I thought going to a dispensary would help but that just made it worse, and I'm not usually paranoid when I partake. I am most definitely a country person.
My dad took my to Myrtle Beach when I was like 6 and bought a Clemson t shirt... That's what started my Clemson obsession lol

You know if we continue the grift of the 2 party system, this country will continue to erode? I mean it when I say it, party loyalists for either major party don’t care about the US. 2 designed organizations with diametrically opposed positions to abuse public good.

The people will revolt if a presidential candidate of significance (and US political family) is not afforded the same protections.

I flip a coin everyday on who is worse for the US. The Dem party is showcasing that more and more everyday. Trump will win if he puts forth a 15 week abortion plan.

And yes, everyone should vote Trump if something happened to Kennedy. Dems only hope now is a convention swap that replaces both Biden and Kamala.
I believe almost all our "politicians" are sold out/bribed. Less than 3% are not, IMO.

I want to call a spade a spade though. I'll be the first one to single out Grahmnesty, Turtle McConnell, just for starters. They are getting money for nothing. It's not about what is "right for the country, it's about what serves them well" in their bank accounts.

Now do you think a "demonrat" would call out leaders of their party? Ain't no chance in HADES, unless it benefits their personal power. I loathe all of them, on all sides. You think you would hear a demonrat say the same thing, and start correcting their party from within? Ain't gonna happen.

I took an oath in 1988 to defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. Since that time, our "enemies" have been allowed to infiltrate this country, at will.

The point being, these people have took roughly the same "oath" I did but, would not bat an eye to exterminate you if you got in their way. These are EVIL people we are dealing with. They have no shame in violating your rights if it gives them power.

Soros?

j/k

Corruption in politics is sadly a thing we've accepted or something no one truly cares to fight for fear of being suicided.
Living here as long as I have we don't need to go far to find it, Federal gov't gave the mayor here a $40m Grant to build a civic center that ended up costing $10m.
Where did the other $30mil go?

James Clyburn gave SC State 28 million to build a Transportation College and Center

They got a 20 x 20 Butler Building LOL

Corruption rampant

Why reply to my comment but not actually address my comment….

NYC, Boston, Chicago are all for profit companies. They push that they give a portion of the proceeds but it’s actually the runners that raise money for charities that actually make up all of their givings.

I’m involved with several large running events and it’s a business no different than the company you work for…

Nah, the rock has been becoming much more active in wrestling again. As everyone knows, wrestling fans are mostly uneducated slobberknobs who worship trump and think wrestling is real, so the rock is wisely trying to endear himself to them again. It always comes down to money.
What defines educated? I don't think "uneducted slobberknobs" is defined in the dictionary. You want to talk about language, let's do that.

You said in an earlier post, you didn't attend Clemson. I didn't either, so we got that going for us.

You're just a political troll.

IMHO, you're worse than that "FAKE YANKEE".

You pretend to be someone that you're not. You're the "Lia Thompson" of any conversation you enter into. You're a FAKE, A FRAUD. The Jeffery Epstein of TI. Men are women, women are men. I know you LOVED Michael Avenatti less than two years ago.

Kudos "FAKE YANKEE". Everyone on the planet is better off due to your contributions.

HAHA - all of these things can be true:

1. The MTA sucks.
2. The MTA has a kind of impossible job.
3. NYC government is corrupt.
4. In general, when government officials here do stupid shit, they get called out on it pretty quickly.
5. NYC lives rent free in a bunch of people's heads.
6. NYC doesn't think too often about the rest of those people but thanks for thinking of us non-stop.
I usually go back a couple of times and year and, not sure why, but one of the things I love to hear is when I get on the train the first time I am back:

"Stand clear of the closing doors please."

Always brings a smile to my face.

Reactions: KansasClemson215
Edited to add, why don't you just tell us all you are stupid to reality.

"Who gives a FVCK about this?" Obviously, you are because you're posting about it.

Chase the girls young'un. Have lots of fun.

Don't blame us though when you get stabbed, shot, or pushed on the rails of a subway train before it runs over you.

It's all good brah.
It seems like you are the "stupid to reality" individual. The irony of this situation is NYC is one of the safest cities in America, so the chances of being "thrown on the tracks" is quite low.,.. Especially with me being a younger, strong physique black male, I don't think I would have that problem lol

What defines educated? I don't think "uneducted slobberknobs" is defined in the dictionary. You want to talk about language, let's do that.

You said in an earlier post, you didn't attend Clemson. I didn't either, so we got that going for us.

You're just a political troll.

IMHO, you're worse than that "FAKE YANKEE".

You pretend to be someone that you're not. You're the "Lia Thompson" of any conversation you enter into. You're a FAKE, A FRAUD. The Jeffery Epstein of TI. Men are women, women are men. I know you LOVED Michael Avenatti less than two years ago.

Kudos "FAKE YANKEE". Everyone on the planet is better off due to your contributions.

I still don’t get the fake yankee reference, but I also rarely comprehend your drivel normally.

Fortunately for me, I dont need to understand it because your opinion on anything is of little import.

Reactions: flotiger
I believe almost all our "politicians" are sold out/bribed. Less than 3% are not, IMO.

I want to call a spade a spade though. I'll be the first one to single out Grahmnesty, Turtle McConnell, just for starters. They are getting money for nothing. It's not about what is "right for the country, it's about what serves them well" in their bank accounts.

Now do you think a "demonrat" would call out leaders of their party? Ain't no chance in HADES, unless it benefits their personal power. I loathe all of them, on all sides. You think you would hear a demonrat say the same thing, and start correcting their party from within? Ain't gonna happen.

I took an oath in 1988 to defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. Since that time, our "enemies" have been allowed to infiltrate this country, at will.

The point being, these people have took roughly the same "oath" I did but, would not bat an eye to exterminate you if you got in their way. These are EVIL people we are dealing with. They have no shame in violating your rights if it gives them power.
A "demonrat"?? So clever?? No way you thought that up by yourself

Lol. Here we go again with your made up grievances. You took an oath? And yet will vote for a candidate that suggested suspension of the constitution? You're a joke.

Lol. Here we go again with your made up grievances. You took an oath? And yet will vote for a candidate that suggested suspension of the constitution? You're a joke.
Made up grievances? Don't go away mad, just go away commie.

And yet, you will for for an "administration" (everyone with a brain knows he is not running the country) that is trying to make sure that none of us have enough to eat, be able buy a car of our choice, or buy a home.

I've got all those things covered already, but you just keep on, keep on voting blue.

Reactions: loveoysters
Made up grievances? Don't go away mad, just go away commie.

And yet, you will for for an "administration" (everyone with a brain knows he is not running the country) that is trying to make sure that none of us have enough to eat, be able buy a car of our choice, or buy a home.

I've got all those things covered already, but you just keep on, keep on voting blue.
None of that is remotely true. But truth doesn't matter to you does it? You should try to actually read some facts.....nah....you'd rather double down on your nonsense and live in your fantasies.

None of that is remotely true. But truth doesn't matter to you does it? You should try to actually read some facts.....nah....you'd rather double down on your nonsense and live in your fantasies.
Why don't you explain what you're b!tching about that is not true. Truth does matter to me, and if I'm telling something that isn't true, why don't you tell me what I'm wrong about?

Where would I read about/watch these facts you're talking about? If I live in fantasies, why don't you tell me what world you live in?

Why don't you explain what you're b!tching about that is not true. Truth does matter to me, and if I'm telling something that isn't true, why don't you tell me what I'm wrong about?

Where would I read about/watch these facts you're talking about? If I live in fantasies, why don't you tell me what world you live in?
Just reverse everything you've ever stated, exaggerated about, and taken out of context. You'll be right then.

Just reverse everything you've ever stated, exaggerated about, and taken out of context. You'll be right then.
Once again, you cannot show anything I have said is wrong. I should just believe your dumb a$$ is telling the truth.

Nah, I'm going to take the zero on that. I'll believe what I believe until I'm proven wrong.

DAM MAN Is that all you got

You are way off your game

See a doctor to get some more pep and spice

I must say I am really disappointed in this feeble reply
He never had game. He is a "game". He's bought and paid for by $oros. He doesn't care about you, me, or our families. His job is to b!tch, moan, and complain about everything in this country.

He never had game. He is a "game". He's bought and paid for by $oros. He doesn't care about you, me, or our families. His job is to b!tch, moan, and complain about everything in this country.
You're so damn stupid and backwards it's painful. Flotiger is absolutely right about you.

You're so damn stupid and backwards it's painful. Flotiger is absolutely right about you.
I can always count on you to prove my point Tinkerbell. You are a bought and paid for troll.

You and Flotiger are exactly the same. You can't attack the facts, so you attack the messenger.

You lurk like a pedophile, otherwise you would have never known I responded to Palmetto Tiger.

What you need is someone you can talk to. Have you tried getting a dog, cat, or any other animal that will listen to your problems? You are certainly not equipped to deal with normal folks, and you certainly need help.

I can always count on you to prove my point Tinkerbell. You are a bought and paid for troll.

You and Flotiger are exactly the same. You can't attack the facts, so you attack the messenger.

You lurk like a pedophile, otherwise you would have never known I responded to Palmetto Tiger.

What you need is someone you can talk to. Have you tried getting a dog, cat, or any other animal that will listen to your problems? You are certainly not equipped to deal with normal folks, and you certainly need help.
No time for your hayseedbabble today. Get outside, get some sun and feed your billy goats or summin.

No time for your hayseedbabble today. Get outside, get some sun and feed your billy goats or summin.
But yet you had time up until now. You're such a fraud "IT". You may be a lot of things "IT", but you aren't a MAN.

I've already been outside several times. I'm currently watching a Clemson baseball game. Tigers up 10-1. I'm sure you don't know anything about that. You're here because you get paid, and this is your job.

I'm seriously curious about how it feels to sell yourself out for money. I have never done it, but I'm asking someone who does this everyday.

DAM MAN Is that all you got

You are way off your game

See a doctor to get some more pep and spice

I must say I am really disappointed in this feeble reply
That's all I thought I needed to say because the rubber room and the straightjacket are understood.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT