ADVERTISEMENT

Another setup by the Democrats

I wish I could be happy about last night. But it really just scares me about our countries leadership and how it is obvious now, that Biden, the elected president has not be the president for a while. And that DC has manipulated the country through the last election choices.

I have no doubt that the Dems and heck maybe even some Reps all knew this was coming and maybe even planned it, and already have the next steps and will once again take away the choices of the people. They will appoint the Biden replacement, with no primary. And then there will be continued manipulation.

Reactions: 7tiget6
I wish I could be happy about last night. But it really just scares me about our countries leadership and how it is obvious now, that Biden, the elected president has not be the president for a while. And that DC has manipulated the country through the last election choices.

I have no doubt that the Dems and heck maybe even some Reps all knew this was coming and maybe even planned it, and already have the next steps and will once again take away the choices of the people. They will appoint the Biden replacement, with no primary. And then there will be continued manipulation.
The people have no control over either side. Look at the candidates.
Big money controls the country and just gives us the options they wish us to choose from.

They knew he would lose. Now all of the liberal talking heads are falling in line. Here comes the Big Mike and Newsome ticket.
You really think the dems are that smart? There is a reason that the party’s tagline is “we never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity”.

Dems never planned on having Biden run. To protect democracy they used him as a place holder until they can decided at the convention.

Similarly to how the dnc rigged their primary against Bernie. Democracy is correcting the views of the voters.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT