ADVERTISEMENT

Another Trump Assassination Attempt? Shots Fired Near Trump. Intended Target? Teflon Don Ok.

You are spot on. The Left and the way they dehumanize Donald Trump and all the lies they tell are responsible for both assassination attempts. The Left controls the media and they are irresponsible and the 💩 they shovel is reprehensible and dangerous! They are polluting minds.

Kamala and her crap of what all she will do from Day 1. She’s had her day one. She’s on 300 plus days and she’s done zilch! Nada! Nothing! That woman was universally disliked a few months ago, even by her own party , and now they are acting like she’s qualified to run this country! It’s mind boggling! Some in this country are freaking stupid.
Saying she's done nothing is hilarious when Trump tanked the toughest border bill we've seen in several years which was actually authored by a hyper conservative senator from Oklahoma.

Kind of like how Trump was going to make Mexico pay for the wall or how it was going to be infrastructure every week or he was going to drill baby drill.

In reality there never was a single infrastructure bill in Trump's presidency, but there was a robust bill passed during Biden's term.

Just like we've never done more oil producing in our history than what Biden's administration has done.

But hey...Trump went bankrupt 4 or 5 times after being given a $400M nest egg by his daddy and hosted The Apprentice...so clearly he was qualified to be president, right Amy? 🤦‍♂️

Makes you wonder why the only two living Republican former VPs have come out against Trump in addition to ~40 of his previous 44 cabinet members. Wake up, facebook lady.

Wonder why he didn’t set up these camps during his 1st term? Amazing how well minorities did his 1st term but you believe he wants to destroy them. Why didn’t he become a dictator 1st time around when he easily could have used Covid as a reason to do so?

You libs are brainless idiots
He won’t answer, at best you will get a deflect and divert. Where is that phag Iceheart? He must be out looking for a good copy / paste on politico

Saying she's done nothing is hilarious when Trump tanked the toughest border bill we've seen in several years which was actually authored by a hyper conservative senator from Oklahoma.

Kind of like how Trump was going to make Mexico pay for the wall or how it was going to be infrastructure every week or he was going to drill baby drill.

In reality there never was a single infrastructure bill in Trump's presidency, but there was a robust bill passed during Biden's term.

Just like we've never done more oil producing in our history than what Biden's administration has done.

But hey...Trump went bankrupt 4 or 5 times after being given a $400M nest egg by his daddy and hosted The Apprentice...so clearly he was qualified to be president, right Amy? 🤦‍♂️

Makes you wonder why the only two living Republican former VPs have come out against Trump in addition to ~40 of his previous 44 cabinet members. Wake up, facebook lady.
That bill was toothless and would have made the border crisis worse. Dispute me and I’ll lay it out for you.

The left claims Trump is a threat to democracy, yet their candidate didn’t get one vote in the primary and they are literally trying to imprison and kill him.
lol first shooter was a conservative gun nut who wore Trump shirts to school and had Trump signs in his family's yard.

second shooter is a gun nut who publicly stated he voted for Trump and wanted a Haley/Vivek ticket this time.

SPIN IT

Reactions: nytigerfan
lol first shooter was a conservative gun nut who wore Trump shirts to school and had Trump signs in his family's yard.

second shooter is a gun nut who publicly stated he voted for Trump and wanted a Haley/Vivek ticket this time.

SPIN IT
You legitimately are obsessed with Trump. You gotta be top 3-4 on here, and that’s saying a lot.

State-run media is to blame for poisoning minds of people that cannot think on their own. They are the democratic party mouthpiece and fully corrupted. Its simply communism.

The ruling authorities viewed media as a propaganda tool, and widely practiced censorship to exercise almost full control over the information dissemination. The press in communist countries was an organ of, and completely reliant on, the state. This is what we now have in United States.

Two of the most popular democrats from 2020 are campaigning for Trump. Imagine what a blowout this election would be with a fair and balanced press.

SPIN IT
both were campaigning for Kamala, and displayed an anti right, pro left agenda. You spin, I can quote their actual words. If they were such huge conservatives why would they try to kill trump? Dumbass

Reactions: TigerGrowls
State-run media is to blame for poisoning minds of people that cannot think on their own. They are the democratic party mouthpiece and fully corrupted. Its simply communism.

The ruling authorities viewed media as a propaganda tool, and widely practiced censorship to exercise almost full control over the information dissemination. The press in communist countries was an organ of, and completely reliant on, the state. This is what we now have in United States.
While I agree with this, it’s really simple.

The machine is desperately after him. The clock is ticking.

That bill was toothless and would have made the border crisis worse. Dispute me and I’ll lay it out for you.
None of them will dispute you. They’re just taking talking points and posting them.

Can’t think for themselves. Can’t act for themselves.

Imagine there being consequences when one candidate spews baseless claims that lead to threats against innocent people. A 78 year old man waking up and tweeting “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT” like a deranged junior high kid and y’all are surprised he attracts this stuff from the universe?

lol.. you need help, or to get laid.

Life’s too short.

• Haha
Reactions: Dmk and letsgocu

FB lady? I don’t appreciate the shot, West Zone man. I watch the news and read and I have a damn brain in my head. You don’t if you vote for Kamala. Are you better off today than you were 4 years ago?

So you equate Trump saying he hates Swift being the same as Kamala saying on Ellen Degeneres in 2019 that she would like to assassinate Trump. Or the BS that Trump is
going to be a dictator if elected and other stupid shit as that.

One is a teeny-boppers idol and the other is the current VP and dem candidate for president. YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!

Imagine there being consequences when one candidate spews baseless claims that lead to threats against innocent people. A 78 year old man waking up and tweeting “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT” like a deranged junior high kid and y’all are surprised he attracts this stuff from the universe?

lol. Another quoting Taylor Swift. Ok Swiftie.

So you equate Trump saying he hates Swift being the same as Kamala saying on Ellen Degeneres in 2019 that she would like to assassinate Trump. Or the BS that Trump is

One is a teeny-boppers idol and the other is the current VP. YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!
The problem is he and dpic are 1000% serious.

You are spot on. The Left and the way they dehumanize Donald Trump and all the lies they tell are responsible for both assassination attempts. The Left controls the media and they are irresponsible and the 💩 they shovel is reprehensible and dangerous! They are polluting minds.

Kamala and her crap of what all she will do from Day 1. She’s had her day one. She’s on 300 plus days and she’s done zilch! Nada! Nothing! That woman was universally disliked a few months ago, even by her own party , and now they are acting like she’s qualified to run this country! It’s mind boggling! Some in this country are freaking stupid.
Yeah, no way it's the fault of the guy who calls people vermin or mocks old men who get their skulls bashed in because of his lies or calls LEGAL immigrants ILLEGAL and makes up stories about them eating pets or tweets to the world that he HATES Taylor Swift! No way he is responsible for the way people treat him because he's a really nice man! 🤣 💩🤡

The truth is, you love him because he's as hate-filled as you are and he hates the same people you do, so you've done a jedi mind trick on yourself and turned the Dark Knight into some kind of white knight avenger and it's sick.

One is a teeny-boppers idol and the other is the current VP and dem candidate for president. YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!
Link please!

FB lady? I don’t appreciate the shot, West Zone man. I watch the news and read and I have a damn brain in my head. You don’t if you vote for Kamala. Are you better off today than you were 4 years ago?
yes, i'm much better off. my home(s) values have skyrocketed, my salary has shot up, my investment portfolio is through the roof. and i don't have an embarrassing lunatic who rage tweets about Taylor Swift embarrassing my country from the WH. hope this helps.

Yeah, no way it's the fault of the guy who calls people vermin or mocks old men who get their skulls bashed in because of his lies or calls LEGAL immigrants ILLEGAL and makes up stories about them eating pets or tweets to the world that he HATES Taylor Swift! No way he is responsible for the way people treat him because he's a really nice man! 🤣 💩🤡

The truth is, you love him because he's as hate-filled as you are and he hates the same people you do, so you've done a jedi mind trick on yourself and turned the Dark Knight into some kind of white knight avenger and it's sick.

The deranged 💩 y’all spew is scary. You are all scary. I’m not hate filled. I’m a Christian and the Left and their policies goes against my morals and values and everything I believe in. Period. I vote for the candidate who has policies I support. And that ain’t never anyone on the Left.

Last edited:
yes, i'm much better off. my home(s) values have skyrocketed, my salary has shot up, my investment portfolio is through the roof. and i don't have an embarrassing lunatic who rage tweets about Taylor Swift embarrassing my country from the WH. hope this helps.

Oh sure. Just another 32 inch waist multi millionaire TI er…. Amirite?
Give me 2 buck a gallon gas and a mean tweet any day. Hope Trump didn’t hurt your feelings too much. You must be a Swiftie.

I never use profanity at you. I’m not angry like you are.

It was truly dumb to use a post like that to prove your point.
Your hatred comes through loud and clear with the words you choose, trust me.

Truly dumb is a man who wants to be the leader of the free world tweeting that he HATES the most popular artist in the world and a hell of a decent human being because she supports his opponent. It's despicable, it's sick and beneath what any decent human being should accept in a candidate. And we know that because all the magats pledge allegiance to hate who he hates, she will be subjected to death threats and harassment for years to come.

Don't try to make light of this - there's not a damn thing funny or ok about it.

The deranged 💩 yell spew is scary. You are all scary. I’m not hate filled. I’m a Christian and the Left and their policies goes against my morals and values and everything I believe in. Period. I vote for the candidate who has policies I support. And that ain’t never anyone on the Left.
I could pull up many, many posts from you that say different. You're part of the problem lady so don't try to now pretend like you're unaware of the hatred you've contributed to this board.

Reactions: nytigerfan
The deranged 💩 yell spew is scary. You are all scary. I’m not hate filled. I’m a Christian and the Left and their policies goes against my morals and values and everything I believe in. Period. I vote for the candidate who has policies I support. And that ain’t never anyone on the Left.
You vote for a rapist who has cheated on all three wives and sells Bibles to rubes while making fun of disabled reporters and lying about innocent, hard-working legal immigrants while being married to an immigrant who came here on an Einstein visa lol and then moved her parents here with her. This same moron that leads your family values party was a friend of Epstein and was on his plane upwards of 10 times while saying that he wished Epstein's pimp lady well before she was sentenced to prison for her role in plying a sex abuser.

Your deeds belie your words about being a Christian. I'd pay good money to be there the moment some of you charlatans explain your support of Trump to God. They should put those one-on-ones on PPV.

Your hatred comes through loud and clear with the words you choose, trust me.

Truly dumb is a man who wants to be the leader of the tweeting that he HATES the most popular artist in the world and a hell of a decent human being because she supports his opponent. It's despicable, it's sick and beneath what any decent human being should accept in a candidate. And we know that because all the magats pledge allegiance to hate who he hates, she will be subjected to death threats and harassment for years to come.

Don't try to make light of this - there's not a damn thing funny or ok about it.
Most popular artist in the world? Who cares? And why do we care who she’s voting for? She’s a singer. Sing. Don’t use your platform for politics. Hell of a decent human? I have no idea. Neither do you. You don’t know her.

You're a Christian and support Donald Trump.... Make that make sense.

And with all that being said, you still act this way about one man.

Lol

I could pull up many, many posts from you that say different. You're part of the problem lady so don't try to now pretend like you're unaware of the hatred you've contributed to this board.

YOU ARE CRAZY. PULL THEM UP. I WILL WAIT.
I DON’T CONTRIBUTE ANY HATRED ON THIS BAORD. I AM ATTACKED AND INSULTED FREQUENTLY AND I DON’T EVEN RESPOND.

Not so much anymore because I rarely post.

Most popular artist in the world? Who cares? And why do we care who she’s voting for? She’s a singer. Sing. Don’t use your platform for politics. Hell of a decent human? I have no idea. Neither do you. You don’t know her.
Yes we do know she's a damn good person and contributes more money to food banks in every city she visits than they normally get in a year. Tell Trump not to use his platform to create fake AI images of her that make it appear that she supports him and maybe she wouldn't have to. It's not like she's some punk-ass scum like KidRock or Ted Nugent.

You're a Christian and support Donald Trump.... Make that make sense.

Guess I should support Kamala and Tampon Tim because they have such Christian views, right? So Christian for men to participate in women’s sports and Transgenders to come in the bathroom with little girls and children to decide they want to be a different gender and Kamala and Tim will go ahead and make that happen. You can’t make this stuff up.

Che with his parents
Every dollar you have is only worth around 68% of what it was worth in 2019, your gas bill has well over doubled, car prices up 25%, your grocery bill is now 30% higher, you first time homeowner friends and family can no longer afford to buy or rent a house because illegals have sucked up the affordable stuff and ran the prices through the roof. The cost of every illegal immigrant to the taxpayer is $8,776 per year. That amounts to $73 billion since Biden took office – and taxpayers are left holding the bag.
Person debt is way up, personal savings are down. Facts call you a liar

Yes we do know she's a damn good person and contributes more money to food banks in every city she visits than they normally get in a year. Tell Trump not to use his platform to create fake AI images of her that make it appear that she supports him and maybe she wouldn't have to. It's not like she's some punk-ass scum like KidRock or Ted Nugent.

Not really related, But Kid Rock might be the biggest poser in all of music history. Dude is a rich kid from Detroit who tried to be a rock star and now pretends to be a country kid.

His music also sucks and always has.

Guess I should support Kamala and Tampon Tim because they have such Christian views, right? So Christian for men to participate in women’s sports and Transgenders to come in the bathroom with little girls and children to decide they want to be a different gender and Kamala and Tim will go ahead and make that happen. You can’t make this stuff up.
Nah you're not hateful LMAO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT