ADVERTISEMENT

Another Trump Assassination Attempt? Shots Fired Near Trump. Intended Target? Teflon Don Ok.

I was wondering the same thing … how would an average Joe Schmo even know that Trump was playing golf at that course on this particular day and that particular time? I guess when you’re protecting democracy all things are possible.
I don't think it's too farfetched to assume Trump would be golfing on a sunny Sunday. Hell, when he was President he was golfing like 3/7 days of the week. Now that he's unemployed I imagine he's doing it every day he's not campaigning.

This guy is @scotchtiger

Blood is on your hands scotch.

Just kidding of course, but that is what the magtards have been saying to us. Welcome to the assassins club.

Yea, except I haven't bought into the "end of democracy" insanity from the left. I just think Trump is a narcissistic blowhard, a poor role model, not a fiscal conservative, divisive and a generally poor choice for president. Perhaps this guy bought into the crazy rhetoric, which obviously needs to be toned down.

EXACTLY!

All he had was a little AK-47. Two backpacks full of ceramics for shielding. Then all he did was set up shop ahead of the former president at a golf course in wait. Sticking the muzzle of the AK-47 through the cyclone fence so when the former president passed by, he could look through the high-powered scope of the loaded AK-47 so he could see the former president up close, even though he had a go-pro set to film this whole act of love for him.

It all makes complete sense now. Doesn't it?
You're a smart person, to figure all this out.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
EXACTLY!

All he had was a little AK-47. Two backpacks full of ceramics for shielding. Then all he did was set up shop ahead of the former president at a golf course in wait. Sticking the muzzle of the AK-47 through the cyclone fence so when the former president passed by, he could look through the high-powered scope of the loaded AK-47 so he could see the former president up close, even though he had a go-pro set to film this whole act of love for him.

It all makes complete sense now. Doesn't it?
You're a smart person, to figure all this out.
It's a fact of life and we have to get over it.

Reactions: tboonpickens
Yea, except I haven't bought into the "end of democracy" insanity from the left. I just think Trump is a narcissistic blowhard, a poor role model, not a fiscal conservative, divisive and a generally poor choice for president. Perhaps this guy bought into the crazy rhetoric, which obviously needs to be toned down.

It starts with Trump. He can make some bold statements to make his intentions clear. But he always likes to keep a toe dipped in both pools.

He could also stop again that if he loses the country is over.

I would love to see you condemn the rotten as strongly as you condemn the left. Just once.

I agree and have said the same about the rhetoric for years. While it has certainly been escalating over the years. In my lifetime it sure seems to ramp up tremendously with Obama as President. There was a level of hatred during that period we haven't seen before.

Trump absolutely capitalized on that to make his political future with the Birther stuff, and it's just gotten worse.

I blame Trump, and his apologists for where we are now, never in my lifetime have we seen political candidates say they things about their rivals that he has said.

I am reminded of the time McCain was in a town hall and one of his followers called Obama a Muslim and that he hated America and McCain stopped that. We might never see that again.

Reactions: scotchtiger
It starts with Trump. He can make some bold statements to make his intentions clear. But he always likes to keep a toe dipped in both pools.

He could also stop again that if he loses the country is over.

I would love to see you condemn the rotten as strongly as you condemn the left. Just once.
What the %$#@! kind of dribble did you just type?
You have to be the weirdest, wacko on this site!

I basically agree and don't want to see him shot.

That said, he says some wild shit that absolutely is playing with fire. The ramped up rhetoric has consequences.
I’m sorry but you libs are full of shit.

No way someone is going to admit they want him “gone” now after two assassination attempts.

But in your heart of hearts you know you wouldn’t bat an eye if he was assassinated. You and your TI posse wouldn’t give two shits. You all wanted him gone before.

Ah. Just like you idiots posting before you know the facts

He had 19 contributions in 2020 to democratic presidential candidates.

But continue to do you.
I knew those facts long before your post and I stand by the claim that he wanted a Republican to win the election.

No way someone is going to admit they want him “gone” now after two assassination attempts.

But in your heart of hearts you know you wouldn’t bat an eye if he was assassinated. You and your TI posse wouldn’t give two shits. You all wanted him gone before.
Speaking of full of shit
I never use profanity

Reactions: yoshi121374

Gone doesn't mean dead. I want to see him beaten. I want to see MAGA crushed to never shownist shitty,hate filled face ever again.

I'll admit that I want him gone but not by assasination. I wouldn't cry if he died though.

Reactions: statepawdog
Lol @ this idiot misquoting.

Par for the course for libs though. Fake news people.

How many dpics did you send out to your posse?
This was a link you putz, where anyone can read the quote for themselves. letsgocu said:

Did you or did it not say
I never use profanity at you.
And then you used profanity at me.

You're not very good at this.

This was a link you putz, where anyone can read the quote for themselves. letsgocu said:

Did you or did it not say

And then you used profanity at me.

You're not very good at this.
No. You’re bad.

I didn’t respond to your post. I responded to Yoshi

Now - aren’t you supposed to be ignoring me?

MAGA is here to stay. It actually was here before Trump. He just gave it a new name.
So we're stuck with all the shitty hate-filled faces yoshi alluded to?
We won't stand for it and once he's gone there won't be anyone who can control all of you traitors. This guy spells it out pretty clearly.

Oh god no we don’t want him shot. He is the most undisciplined candidate in history. He is a child. If he is shot and replaced with a candidate with even 10% more intelligence and discipline it would be problematic. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. And the gifts are wins for dems.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT