ADVERTISEMENT

Anti pedo movie "Sound of Freedom"

Has anybody seen it yet?

I am a big Tony Robbins fan, so years ago when Tony promoted the real life guy behind this film we donated some money to his organization. I remember Tony even went with him on a sting operation to bring light to his work. There were a lot of stories that came out about how the founder was exaggerating what he was really doing. But hey, if he is bringing attention to an issue like this who cares right? So we gave more money.

I have not seen the movie, but I have read that it is strays from reality, but I am OK with that as most movies do this to increase the entertainment value.

Sadly, the lead actor has promoted Q during his press junkets. Because if this, dipshits like OP now are going run amuck claiming that this movie is all about the Clintons and Bidens. When it has absolutely nothing to do with them at all.

Reactions: firegiver
I am a big Tony Robbins fan, so years ago when Tony promoted the real life guy behind this film we donated some money to his organization. I remember Tony even went with him on a sting operation to bring light to his work. There were a lot of stories that came out about how the founder was exaggerating what he was really doing. But hey, if he is bringing attention to an issue like this who cares right? So we gave more money.

I have not seen the movie, but I have read that it is strays from reality, but I am OK with that as most movies do this to increase the entertainment value.

Sadly, the lead actor has promoted Q during his press junkets. Because if this, dipshits like OP now are going run amuck claiming that this movie is all about the Clintons and Bidens. When it has absolutely nothing to do with them at all.
I could care less if he was a card carrying commie if what he is doing is doing good and helping people I dont care if he linked Q or Blu...

I could care less if he was a card carrying commie if what he is doing is doing good and helping people I dont care if he linked Q or Blu...

How much money have you donated to his cause? If the number is less than $100 you are clearly a pedo.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
How much money have you donated to his cause? If the number is less than $100 you are clearly a pedo.
And if you havent donated $100 to Trump then you are clearly a pedo and traitor to the nation. See your not the only one that can play that stupid game tartar...

And if you havent donated $100 to Trump then you are clearly a pedo and traitor to the nation. See your not the only one that can play that stupid game tartar...

That is the stupidest comment you have ever made.

Child Sex Trafficking Prosecutions Fall During Trump Administration​

figure1.svg

Reactions: dpic73
I have no feelings one way or another about the film but Caviezel is batshit crazy. I'm sure that has something to do with the response from critics..

Reactions: yoshi121374
Yes because the FBI took agents from the task force that investigated that crap to go after Trump and his supporters. I often think you say the most stupid things but you continue to out do yourself time and time again...

Nope.

trump was soft on pedos. Convictions of pedos dropped dramatically in trumps second year. A special counsel was investigating trump, so your absolutely dogshit attempt at an excuse is obliterated.

You are proving that you really only care about supporting your lord and savior trump, and you care nothing about stopping pedos at all. Disgusting.

YOU ARE A PEDO LOVER. shit, you are probably a pedo yourself.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT